Will We Be Allowed To Vote In Person In Nov If We Don't Have Sex W/Guys?

hell no, it's not airborne, just your usual stupid baloney, brainwashed functional moron change the channel....

1659649965340.png

Will Democrats Try To Replace COVID w/Monkey Pox To Justify Mail-In / Drop Box Cramming / Voting?

Redstate.com????? Seriously, Sleazy, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel these days. Even those Russian government propaganda sites you used to link to in order to "prove" Hillary Clinton was a crook, had a better fact check record than anything you're linking to these days.

Also, I can't believe that in this day and age, gay men need to be told to use condoms!!!!! It's not like there's a cure for AIDS.

LOL It'll come to ya. Eventually.

BlindBoob: You're gay kaz, bam!!!!!!!
BlindBoob: What do you mean, where did I say you were gay?

You're a fucking idiot, and a racist. And apparently homophobic.

BTW, you calling me gay doesn't affect me like it wouldn't any other adult, mental high schooler

BlindBoob: You're gay kaz, bam!!!!!!!
BlindBoob: What do you mean, where did I say you were gay?

You're a fucking idiot, and a racist. And apparently homophobic.

BTW, you calling me gay doesn't affect me like it wouldn't any other adult, mental high schooler

What a pathetic liar. I didn't called you gay. I made a joke about the OP's.

But you are gay. Everyone is. So, you're nothing special.

Democrats so believe your own lies, you don't even get it when you see the quote. Here it is ... again. Showing you're not just a liar but you lie and lie and lie, homophobe

Are you Easy65, or just a ginormous dick?

Are you Easy65, or just a ginormous dick?
It's be easier to figure out that last time you told the truth in your life. Why do you fools come here to lie and propagandize every day? And you wonder why you don't get any respect except a bunch of thumbs up from your fellow propagandists?

Unless trumpsters get their way, you will be allowed to vote, so you, easy, can keep having sex with guys as much as you want to. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
I can live with the left looking the other way in regards to men sucking dick or taking it up the butt. What is done in privacy should be protected, but to accept it as normal and promoting such a disgusting and demented activity is just plain sick. If you think I am wrong please enlighten us on the positives regarding repugnant homosexual behavior.

Forum List

Back