Will We Be Allowed To Vote In Person In Nov If We Don't Have Sex W/Guys?

"Come on Man" It ain't about the type of sex, it is about the participants. Man on man is not normal, never was and never will be.
Abnormal ≠ Wrong.

Did you know it is not normal to eat your daily recommended amount of vegetables?

You don't have the ability to trigger me, but you entertaining me doesn't seem to be a problem. Too bad that you don't understand that gay jokes aren't usually that funny, but when they are made about someone who is unquestionably homophobic, they can be hylarious.

BULLSHIT: I have nothing, kaz. I'll just repeat back to you what you said to me

Poor Kaz, Just not credible.

Right, that was a gay reference, you stupid lying fuck, like yours was. And credibility is irrelevant since I quoted you saying that come out of the closet isn't a gay reference, then you gave a video of coming out of the closet being a gay reference.

LOL, be honest, the dog is smarter than you, isn't it?

Right, that was a gay reference, you stupid lying fuck, like yours was. And credibility is irrelevant since I quoted you saying that come out of the closet isn't a gay reference, then you gave a video of coming out of the closet being a gay reference.

LOL, be honest, the dog is smarter than you, isn't it?
Well, the dog was pretty smart for being deaf and seeing out of binoculars backwards. But I could still beat her 2 out of 3 times in tic tac toe.

Seriously though, the unconscious mind has a way of bubbling up to the surface. Hence the reference to the OP's possible latent homosexuality issues, {an erotic attraction toward members of the same sex that is not consciously experienced or expressed in overt action.}

Funny that R. Kelly Joined Tom in Stan's Closet during that episode too.

I think I made it clear that individual queers should not be put down because of an accident of nature. I also made it clear that I detest their dirty sexual behaviors. Are you in favor of such activity?
We all participate in activities that some would consider dirty. If that's what they want to do, it's none of my business. I don't have a pet now, but when I lived in the city,and took my dog to the dog park, I cleaned up his crap before I left. You can't get much more nasty than that, but I did it, and didn't care if anyone else was offended. You should spend more time worrying more about what you do, and less about what others do.

If you're so worried about anal sex or blowjobs, what married men and women do in their own bedrooms would probably make your head explode.

BULLSHIT: I have nothing, kaz. I'll just repeat back to you what you said to me
Now you're just getting tedious. That's why nobody wants to play with you. Next time, tell them you are a monkey. (Miracle on 34th Street reference)

We all participate in activities that some would consider dirty. If that's what they want to do, it's none of my business. I don't have a pet now, but when I lived in the city,and took my dog to the dog park, I cleaned up his crap before I left. You can't get much more nasty than that, but I did it, and didn't care if anyone else was offended. You should spend more time worrying more about what you do, and less about what others do.

If you're so worried about anal sex or blowjobs, what married men and women do in their own bedrooms would probably make your head explode.
Quit dancing around abnormal man on man sex.

Not normal for you. Not normal for me either. If somebody forces you to participate in a sex act you don't want, you should call the cops. Otherwise, it's none of your concern.
Wouldn't surprise me if you felt that way about pedophilia too. What the hell, if it doesn't affect me, it must be ok.

Wouldn't surprise me if you felt that way about pedophilia too. What the hell, if it doesn't affect me, it must be ok.
You're making a pretty long unfounded jump there, aren't you dumb ass? Oh well, I guess that's what is expected from crazy childish trumpsters.

It's be easier to figure out that last time you told the truth in your life. Why do you fools come here to lie and propagandize every day? And you wonder why you don't get any respect except a bunch of thumbs up from your fellow propagandists?
Who's enjoying the tase of Orban's ass down at CPAC more? Trump, Tucker or a slew of his other far right wng fringe admirers at the big party? You jealous?

Forum List

Back