Will WAPO and NY Times and CNN executives be questioned by Congress over the Hunter Laptop coverup?

Now that it is clear major news media lied their asses off to help Biden get elected, will there be any consequences at all? Of course not, the Democrats control the DOJ and the Intelligence agencies as well as printed and social media.
Hahaha… Trumps October surprise ended in October 2020. Well for most of us ;-)

Hahaha… Trumps October surprise ended in October 2020. Well for most of us ;-)
That is all these crimes are to you, an October surprise that failed??? Doesn't bother you one jot does it, knowing that the psychopath in the white house was illegally elected, that he is literally sold out to Russia, and communist China, along with any other piece of shit dictatorship it could profit from selling them our national security interests, and technology, that shit doesn't bother you one jot does it!

What the media engaged in, with big tech, is what we refer to as "electioneering, and racketeering," except its even worse than that, because they did this in concert with the nations intelligence services, all of which are barred by law from carrying out black operations within the United States targeting Americans and their government, thus it was also conspiracy to suppress civil liberties, sedition, and treason, as they rendered aid and comfort to the nations greatest foes, and continue to do so by suppressing knowledge of the treason along the southern border, carried out by traitor they cheated into office, and you think its all just fucking great! :fu:

That is all these crimes are to you, an October surprise that failed??? Doesn't bother you one jot does it, knowing that the psychopath in the white house was illegally elected, that he is literally sold out to Russia, and communist China, along with any other piece of shit dictatorship it could profit from selling them our national security interests, and technology, that shit doesn't bother you one jot does it!

What the media engaged in, with big tech, is what we refer to as "electioneering, and racketeering," except its even worse than that, because they did this in concert with the nations intelligence services, all of which are barred by law from carrying out black operations within the United States targeting Americans and their government, thus it was also conspiracy to suppress civil liberties, sedition, and treason, as they rendered aid and comfort to the nations greatest foes, and continue to do so by suppressing knowledge of the treason along the southern border, carried out by traitor they cheated into office, and you think its all just fucking great! :fu:
It doesn’t bother me because I don’t believe all your BS propaganda. Y’all actually believe the incompetent democrats stole a presidential election. But you don’t realize how retarded that accusation is. You’ve obviously fallen for it hook line and sinker. Not all the light bulbs shine bright

How about this?
Will the Press ever investigate Obama using the FBI and DOJ to spy on Trump and Hillary using the FBI to smear Trump?
It is amazing what the Democrats are able to get away with.
The Media is an integral part of the Democrat Cult.

How about this?
Will the Press ever investigate Obama using the FBI and DOJ to spy on Trump and Hillary using the FBI to smear Trump?
It is amazing what the Democrats are able to get away with.
The Media is an integral part of the Democrat Cult.
Many Democrats are above the rule of law especially if they have high rank.

That may work well in the short run but could lead to the break up of this nation in the long run.

1649137174574.jpeg

1649136726531.jpeg

It doesn’t bother me because I don’t believe all your BS propaganda. Y’all actually believe the incompetent democrats stole a presidential election. But you don’t realize how retarded that accusation is. You’ve obviously fallen for it hook line and sinker. Not all the light bulbs shine bright

Have you written to TIME MAGAZINE yet to tell them their Feb. 4 2021 story published by Molly Ball detailing the mechanics of the steal was a tissue of lies then?

Have you written to TIME MAGAZINE yet to tell them their Feb. 4 2021 story published by Molly Ball detailing the mechanics of the steal was a tissue of lies then?
No I have haven’t. Have you?

Now that it is clear major news media lied their asses off to help Biden get elected, will there be any consequences at all? Of course not, the Democrats control the DOJ and the Intelligence agencies as well as printed and social media.
wow, that must be frustrating for you.

Quick question...how many supposed laptops are there? Rudy says he has one.

The evidence has convinced some state legislatures that the election should be decertified. Are you saying they were convinced fraud happened based on nothing? FAIL.

Its doesn't bother you because you were good with the result, this is what we refer to as "ends justifying means!" You, and your fellow fascist democrats, possess no character, you cannot make defense of your means so you mock those who have detailed them, as propaganda/propagandists, when in point of fact, such is now proven fact, thus it is not "BS propaganda" dumb ass, this is now established reality so crystal clear (as it was 17-months ago) that even the sources you perform fellatio upon daily, sources that are proven disseminator's or pure propaganda and lies, have emerged from the shadow and confirmed them!

Yet look at your silly, childish reply, you deny irrefutable reality even as it slaps you in impossibly stupid face! :fu:

No, you believe the liberal media propaganda like a good sheeple.

The evidence has convinced some state legislatures that the election should be decertified. Are you saying they were convinced fraud happened based on nothing? FAIL.
Why would I say people were convinced based on nothing? That’s idiotic. I think many people like yourself are either fooled by the propaganda or maliciously trying to push the stolen election narrative to support Trump

Its doesn't bother you because you were good with the result, this is what we refer to as "ends justifying means!" You, and your fellow fascist democrats, possess no character, you cannot make defense of your means so you mock those who have detailed them, as propaganda/propagandists, when in point of fact, such is now proven fact, thus it is not "BS propaganda" dumb ass, this is now established reality so crystal clear (as it was 17-months ago) that even the sources you perform fellatio upon daily, sources that are proven disseminator's or pure propaganda and lies, have emerged from the shadow and confirmed them!

Yet look at your silly, childish reply, you deny irrefutable reality even as it slaps you in impossibly stupid face! :fu:
Wrong. It doesn’t bother me because I do t believe it was true. If facts reveal that real criminal activity went down then I would fully support enforcement and punishment for all involved. But since Barr and the DOJ and FBI under Trump all had plenty fo time to look at evidence and took no action. Well that tells me everything I need to know

Forum List

Back