Will Trump's Indictment in Georgia cost us the state in 2024? I’m concerned

What slander? You OPENLY admitted you wanted Conservatives eliminated, fucking far Left Communist. Go live in North Korea now, you don't belong here. Unpatriotic scum.

You call everyone Communists . I don't think you know the meaning of the word. Now, bring up Soros.

Factories are be built. Check today's news.
maybe, and if they are, it really sucks. Biden as a senator passes all the rules, laws, and regulations that force all our factories overseas. That is a fact. And now, the Democrats are going to fix that problem by paying the 1%ers to build factories in the USA? I guess, after being paid off by foreign governments and foreign oligarchs for decades, Democrats think that is how you build an economy, by having the government pay the rich to build here?

maybe, and if they are, it really sucks. Biden as a senator passes all the rules, laws, and regulations that force all our factories overseas. That is a fact. And now, the Democrats are going to fix that problem by paying the 1%ers to build factories in the USA? I guess, after being paid off by foreign governments and foreign oligarchs for decades, Democrats think that is how you build an economy, by having the government pay the rich to build here?

You idiot. US factories have been going overseas since the 1980s.

What slander? You OPENLY admitted you wanted Conservatives eliminated, fucking far Left Communist. Go live in North Korea now, you don't belong here. Unpatriotic scum.
Linky? Show some evidence!

… and I don’t mean smash open your own head and show us your diseased brain!

I don’t want you or any “Conservative” to commit suicide, die, or be killed. I just really and truly hope all you paranoid Trump cult followers recover your sanity asap.

Actually, I doubt you are a real “Conservative” at all. People with genuine traditional conservative values don’t lie and slander others … as you just have.

You idiot. US factories have been going overseas since the 1980s.
I would love for you to educate me on that. I have actually researched it. To prove it I will ask one simple question. What was the first US factory to move to china.

I do know, during Reagan's 8 years. Reagan fought congress, to force the Japanese to build cars in the USA. Reagan also spent money to develop high definition TV's, to bring television manufacturing back to the USA.

If any factory moved in the 80's, it would of been 88 or later as near as I can tell.

Factories began the move while Clinton was president, that is factual. I am just not sure if it began under Bush. Judging by the Bush family desire for One World Order, I suspect Bush was the first president to really sell us out to the Chinese.

Actually, I doubt you are a real “Conservative” at all. People with genuine traditional conservative values don’t lie and slander others … as you just have.
Links are not evidence.

You lie, in this thread.

Where are the names of those factories you made claims about. And like I said, you would not leave my post alone, you had to get the last word in with a smiling face rating. PPP, piss poor pain, you lied when you said you were done with my posts.

I would of let this post of yours go had you not called someone a liar, when as far as I can tell, you lie more than anyone else.

give it a try, do a search and see if you can find when the exodus began.

The best I came up with was connectors for the nintendo game.

Five factories left Cheraw, SC from 1989-1994. That's what is hurting the middle class.

… and I don’t mean smash open your own head and show us your diseased brain!

I don’t want you or any “Conservative” to commit suicide, die, or be killed. I just really and truly hope all you paranoid Trump cult followers recover your sanity asap.

Black and Decker is closing two of it's US factories. One in Texas and the other in South Carolina.

Factories are closing under the Democrats and Biden's leadership. Yet you claim the opposite??? PPP

Of course it will give GA to the Dems in the national election.

Will Trump's Indictment in Georgia cost us the state in 2024? I’m concerned​

Which is precisely what you and the rest of the Democrat filth want? A permanent ONE PARTY Country with zero Conservatives? Fucking Communist.
Nonsense. The country requires two reasonable parties to function well as a democracy, and almost all Democrats know that.

Georgia in particular is naturally a swing state and probably will be for a long time. Its racial and economic composition, its geography and history, all indicate that Republicans should remain a major party there — or even the predominant party. But if Republicans become nothing but a scorched-earth criminal “Trump Party,” if they choose to embrace extremism as you have — then they will be committing suicide and have nobody to blame but themselves.

Nonsense. The country requires two reasonable parties to function well as a democracy, and almost all Democrats know that.

Georgia in particular is naturally a swing state and probably will be for a long time. Its racial and economic composition, its geography and history, all indicate that Republicans should remain a major party there — or even the predominant party. But if Republicans become nothing but a scorched-earth criminal “Trump Party,” if they choose to embrace extremism as you have — then they will be committing suicide and have nobody to blame but themselves.
"Reasonable" in Tom Paine 1949 Liberalspeak means the GOP kowtows, caves in and acquiesces to the entire far Left agenda 100%. No, Tommy, the idea of the opposition is to oppose, oppose, and oppose at all costs, period as the Democrats are the enemies of America and need to be vanquished.

"Reasonable" in Tom Paine 1949 Liberalspeak means the GOP kowtows, caves in and acquiesces to the entire far Left agenda 100%. No, Tommy, the idea of the opposition is to oppose, oppose, and oppose at all costs, period as the Democrats are the enemies of America and need to be vanquished.
I don’t think you need to worry too much — you apparently haven’t a reasonable bone in your body.

Forum List

Back