Will TRUMP CONTINUE to Coddle The Saudis After the Murder of Khashoggi?

Trump has stated that human rights take a back seat to selling arms to Saudi Arabia. He has made that very clear.

Trump has never been a fan of the free press. He probably believes murdering a Washington Post reporter is a good thing.

The Saudis were brutal when Obama was president and you couldn't suck his cock hard enough. Thanks for the laugh!

I think the Saudis are in deep shit over this one. They thought they could sweep it under the rug.

Not just the US but the rest of the free world will retaliate
Meanwhile the rest of the free world does nothing as THOUSANDS are slaughtered in Muslim nations.

What a joke the "free world" is. All talk and no balls
Give some examples

Trump has stated that human rights take a back seat to selling arms to Saudi Arabia. He has made that very clear.

Trump has never been a fan of the free press. He probably believes murdering a Washington Post reporter is a good thing.

The Saudis were brutal when Obama was president and you couldn't suck his cock hard enough. Thanks for the laugh!

<sob>. But....but....What about OWBAMA?

This one is on Trump

----------------------------- i just don't think that he cares . USA Free Press is working well enough and reporting as they wish . This guy is a foreigner that got nabbed is all it is G5000 . .

This is on Trump
Let’s see him man up

Trump? Man up? He admires Bin Salman and Trump probably would dream of doing what bin Salman does to critics. Don't forget that the Washington post belongs to Jeff Bezos... Trump is probably orgasmic over this and Saudi's probably crudely picked up on that sentiment.

AP18079589975259.jpg
the chart of Sales is the important thing i think .

You're talking to the wrong person, fuckwit. Be careful. These kind of assumptions you tards make have a bad habit of coming back and bitch slapping you mouthbreathers really hard.

People seem to be acting like that no other president before Donald Trump knew that the Saudis were not 'angels' yet have tolerated / supported them.

Like it or not, one major fact in life is that the world runs on oil, and that the Saudis are strategically important to this country because they sit atop of a sea of oil.

One cannot downplay how important a fact that is and having to sometimes 'deal With the Devil'.

If liberals oppose tge United States fracking or Drilling to tap our own oil supplies to make this country energy-independent then how can they complain about having to deal with other nefarious sources outside of the United States who we are otherwise dependent upon?
Funny how repub Policy always supports oil...

People seem to be acting like that no other president before Donald Trump knew that the Saudis were not 'angels' yet have tolerated / supported them.

Like it or not, one major fact in life is that the world runs on oil, and that the Saudis are strategically important to this country because they sit atop of a sea of oil.

One cannot downplay how important a fact that is and having to sometimes 'deal With the Devil'.

If liberals oppose tge United States fracking or Drilling to tap our own oil supplies to make this country energy-independent then how can they complain about having to deal with other nefarious sources outside of the United States who we are otherwise dependent upon?
Funny how repub Policy always supports oil...
The Libertarians of this forum are always talking about our imperialist defense spending and our overseas adventures. If this statement by Trump isn't a total validation of their position, I don't know what is.

I wonder where they are now.

Hmmmm....

This one is on Trump
It’s funny how often they defend trump by saying he’s the same as obama. He’d have gotten more votes if he said he was going to be like obama.

This one is on Trump
It’s funny how often they defend trump by saying he’s the same as obama. He’d have gotten more votes if he said he was going to be like obama.
It is funny. Very funny.

Every single time Trump does something bad or questionable, the Trumpies' defense is always, invariably, dependably, "B-b-b-b-b-b-but Obaaaaammmmaaaaa!"

It never occurs to them that means they believe Trump is just like Obama. :lol:

the chart of Sales is the important thing i think .

Believe it or not Prescott Bush would agree with you. He helped finance Hitler's rise to power.
When you take that road you have to pick up the pieces later. I'm not sure you'd have any pieces left in our nuclear age though....

Your choice lol

in your scenario i'll be alright . I just wouldn't want to live in a big city in North America '2020' .

I think the Saudis are in deep shit over this one. They thought they could sweep it under the rug.

Not just the US but the rest of the free world will retaliate

And all over a no-name journalist that they easily could have afforded to ignore. Dumb.
They probably thought it was no big deal. They would simply shrug their shoulders and say they have no idea what happened. Just like 9-11

no USA news reporter has been murdered in the USA as far as i am aware Cado .
For how much longer?
Do think some crazy righty will shoot reporters on a ball field or confront them in restaurants or beat them up while mowing their lawn or stop them in traffic or...............?

or maybe even shoot up a pizza joint because of lies on the alt-right websites.
Or park a truckload full of ammonium nitrate in front of a busy office building....
How about something more recent. LMAO.
Why? RWNJs never change.

For how much longer?
Do think some crazy righty will shoot reporters on a ball field or confront them in restaurants or beat them up while mowing their lawn or stop them in traffic or...............?

or maybe even shoot up a pizza joint because of lies on the alt-right websites.
Or park a truckload full of ammonium nitrate in front of a busy office building....
How about something more recent. LMAO.
Why? RWNJs never change.
Then you must have lots of murderous incidents you can cite. Please do so.

What's the big deal? The guy was just a journalist. ... :dunno:

From the NY Times, no less.

That is just a joke - really. Putting journalists in danger is not funny. I suppose I should read up on what he was doing there and why they would (allegedly) want him dead.

I don't know about this story.....it smells fishy.

Everyone is jumping to conclusions without any information.

Rumors abound...

Will POTUS Trump & the US continue to coddle the Saudi Arabian government & it terrorist regime, now that Washington Post reporter Khashoggi has been murdered in the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, Turkey?

Turks tell U.S. officials they have audio and video recordings that support conclusion Khashoggi was killed

The Turkish government has told U.S. officials that it has audio and video recordings that prove Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi was killed inside the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul this month, according to U.S. and Turkish officials.

Jamal Khashoggi: Turkey has 'shocking' evidence of journalist's murder - CNN

Turkish authorities have audio and visual evidence that shows journalist Jamal Khashoggi was killed inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul just over a week ago, a source familiar with the ongoing investigation told CNN.
The source, who was briefed by a Western intelligence agency, says the evidence showed there had been an assault and a struggle inside the consulate. There is also evidence of the moment that Khashoggi was killed, the source said.

Jamal Khashoggi case: All the latest updates

Intelligence officials tell Washington Post of 'gruesome' audio and video that confirms Saudi journalist was killed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The US Government has a decades long relationship with the terrorist Saudi Arabian government that must end.
Does POTUS Trump have the cojones to tell the Saudi government to go and get a new arms dealer?
Will the US ever stop supporting this terrorist regime?
It seems suspicious that the so called Murder was not done at some other place, the killing done at that location has to be stupid and the suspects should have know that. On the street, at his home anywhere but at the Embassy. Time will bring out the truth. If it happened there they need to change the sign outside to "Stupid".

I think that the 'turks' made some claims blaming the 'saudis' but i heard awhile ago that the 'turks' are changing their tune . That being said , i don't care one way or the other. To me the big chunk of Military weapon business that the USA could lose makes it stupid to believe 'turks' and some rumors . Plus its a good thing to have the 'saudis' as allies against 'iran' and their ally of 'yemen' and buying the weapons to knock them around from the USA .

Forum List

Back