Will Trayvon Martin autopsy findings cause problems for Obama?

Uh, let's summarize, shall we?

Black child walking back to his father after visiting store to buy skittles.

Is seen by Zimmerman.

Zimmerman follows child.

Child becomes nervous at being followed and runs away.

Zimmerman jumps out of car, chases down and corners child who did nothing except try to get away from a threatening and scary man.

Child, following the "stand your ground" law tries to protect himself but is shot from about a foot away in the chest.

Child left to rot in a morgue for days while parents never notified while shooter is out celebrating the murder of a child.

Right wingers say "stand your ground law" only works for non blacks.

Right wingers furious that anyone would even suggest that murdering a black child "wrong". That Zimmerman, the man who chased down and shot child, could be charged with anything. After all, the kid was black. That automatically makes him someone you need to "stand your ground" against, even when you chase him down and shoot him in the chest.

I think that sounds about right. Seems to fit the facts.

Didn't look like that today.

Looked like the kid was whooping on George.

Several witnesses stated as such.

The mistake Zimmerman made was not waiting for the police and it led to him blocking too many punches with his face......but then again Trayvan was a punk who loved swinging on bus-drivers according to his tweets, and according to the coroner he tested positive for THC.....so he was into drugs.

Zimmerman got a few boo boos, that is it. The police can force an injured person to a hospital, I believe you know that mud.

Uh, let's summarize, shall we?

Black child walking back to his father after visiting store to buy skittles.

Is seen by Zimmerman.

Zimmerman follows child.

Child becomes nervous at being followed and runs away.

Zimmerman jumps out of car, chases down and corners child who did nothing except try to get away from a threatening and scary man.

Child, following the "stand your ground" law tries to protect himself but is shot from about a foot away in the chest.

Child left to rot in a morgue for days while parents never notified while shooter is out celebrating the murder of a child.

Right wingers say "stand your ground law" only works for non blacks.

Right wingers furious that anyone would even suggest that murdering a black child "wrong". That Zimmerman, the man who chased down and shot child, could be charged with anything. After all, the kid was black. That automatically makes him someone you need to "stand your ground" against, even when you chase him down and shoot him in the chest.

I think that sounds about right. Seems to fit the facts.

Didn't look like that today.

Looked like the kid was whooping on George.

Several witnesses stated as such.

The mistake Zimmerman made was not waiting for the police and it led to him blocking too many punches with his face......but then again Trayvan was a punk who loved swinging on bus-drivers according to his tweets, and according to the coroner he tested positive for THC.....so he was into drugs.

Zimmerman got a few boo boos, that is it. The police can force an injured person to a hospital, I believe you know that mud.

The police cannot force you to accept treatment if you refuse it.

Btw, I'm sure when he was blocking those punches with his face and getting his head bashed into the sidewalk they felt like little boo boos.

Muhammad-Ali.jpg

Can anyone provide a "credible" link that Trayvon Martin's autopsy report showed THC in his blood? I can't find one.

SERIOUSLY, can anyone provide a link?

An autopsy by the Volusia County Medical Examiner on Martin's body found that the teenager was killed by a shot to the heart and that traces of THC -- or tetrahydrocannabinol, the active ingredient in marijuana -- were found in Martin's blood, though below the level that medical studies indicate would have caused "performance impairment."

Open Channel - Court docs: Trayvon Martin shooting 'ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman'

Florida's 18th District State's Attorney: Charge George Zimmerman with Stalking & Murdering Trayvon Martin

On February 26, 2012 Trayvon Martin was murdered by his stalker, George Zimmerman.

Florida Stalking Statute 748.048
(2) Aggravated stalking: willful, malicious and repeated following or harassing another with credible threats with the intent to place person in reasonable fear of death or bodily injury;

Hey, shithead, Zimmerman wasn't acting with maliciousness intent or with intent to cause a Trayvon fear. Zimmerman wasn't stalking the Afro-shit. The intent is totally missing. Also, Trayvon's decision to assault Zimmerman rather than take ample opportunity to flee shows that he didn't feel a reasonable fear of death or injury from Zimmerman. Hey, shithead... heheheheh... You should find something other shit to make your heroes.

Hey, shithead, Zimmerman wasn't acting with maliciousness intent or with intent to cause a Trayvon fear. Zimmerman wasn't stalking the Afro-shit. The intent is totally missing. Also, Trayvon's decision to assault Zimmerman rather than take ample opportunity to flee shows that he didn't feel a reasonable fear of death or injury from Zimmerman. Hey, shithead... heheheheh... You should find something other shit to make your heroes.

While I dont for a second believe an accusation equals guilt as Lakhota seems to be implying, I don't see how your response helps the discussion in the least.

"If I had a son, he would look just like Trayvon Martin."

what is so bad about the truth? :evil:

If I had a son, he might look like Trayvon too.

The issue isnt whether it's true. The issue is it's irrelevant to the discussion and demonstrated little leadership.

The proper response would have been "I wasn't there, I don't know all the details. Have patience and let the police finish their investigation and the courts determine any guilt or innocence. And as Americans we should denounce any attempts for vigilante justice and violence over this tragedy."

The problem was that rather then say that, he said something that was at best irrelevant and at worst inflamed some people.

THC found in his blood. Causes paranoia.

"If I had a son, he would look just like Trayvon Martin."

BaCrackhead Obama

No Marijuana--or THC content does not cause "paranoia." Most of the time it is a very passive non-aggressive reaction. Ask any cop. Very much UNLIKE alcohol--which is known to cause aggression.

The fact is THC--compiles in the fat cells of a body--and can stay there for months. That's why medical marijuana states are having a hard time passing laws regarding the amount of THC in one's fat cells--and charging them with a DUI--when they may be completely sober.

Furthermore--If I saw an unknown Hispanic following me around a neighborhood--that would be enough for anyone--especially a black man--to believe that he was going to be a target of a gang hit.

The prosecutor on this case today released more than 250 pages of evidence and have an additional 40 audio/video recordings--suggesting they have a lot of evidence against Zimmerman. The experienced lead homicide investigator on the scene that night wanted to charge Zimmerman with manslaughter. And that speaks another 1000 pages.

Last edited:
In my opinion, traces of THC in his blood is evidence that Trayvon Martin is a rather normal teen-age boy. Heroin, amphetamine, alcohol -- different stories. Marijuana, no big deal. As long as he's doing okay in school and not gang-banging or behaving like a stoner it should have no bearing whatsoever on this case.

Forum List

Back