Zone1 Will this War Prepare the Way for the Rebuilding of the Temple?

More like a vassal state under Greeks, Egyptians, Persians, Assyrians, Romans etc.
They were conquered at times, sure. Are you still trying to claim they did not drive the Canaanites out of their cities and form their own nation?

The bottom line remains, Revelation does NOT say the temple will not be rebuilt.

does it say where the - will be rebuilt - will be built ...

the vatican / temple mount - - is what makes sense for the jews that's what they want - not the religious, hereditary idolatry state of israel. and the temple mount should be the location for the compromise. for all to live together.

the vatican / temple mount - - is what makes sense for the jews that's what they want - not the religious, hereditary idolatry state of israel. and the temple mount should be the location for the compromise. for all to live together.
except the uninvited----check your mail-box DAILY

They were conquered at times, sure. Are you still trying to claim they did not drive the Canaanites out of their cities and form their own nation?
Nope. Canaanite cities and towns were undisturbed..found by archeologists. They were engaged in mining, metallurgy, pottery making and paid tribute to Pharoah.

That's why the Canaanites are mentioned repeatedly in both old and new testaments.⁰

David bought Jerusalem from theJebusites. Lots of stories. They were still around.

Why are you so interested?

Another fetish?

their claims are futile, liberation theology, self determination is the heavenly path to the everlasting - taught by jesus ...

1699543059881.jpeg

the jews are religious fanatics willing to use the a-bomb for their ill begotten beliefs, hereditary idolatry for one is no different than the cause for any holocaust.

no, it is your opinion that has no foundation and murdering people is a crime whether you like it or not.

who do you think the jews are - is a concern for everyone.
So I say you are entitled to your opinion

but you seem to be implying I am not entitled to mine if its different from yours

So I say you are entitled to your opinion

but you seem to be implying I am not entitled to mine if its different from yours

no one ever on earth has ever implied their opinion is all there is ...

1699549771662.jpeg

yours or anyone's - take that for whatever it is worth.

I agree...the Jews desperately want their Temple.
And at some point after this war with terrorism is over the Arab world doesn't really care as much as you have been led to believe that they do. Militant Muslims yes...but Arabs no.

It does not. You'll have to go to Ezekial for that.
That won't happen until Yeshua rules the world from it.

Like many a detractor, you quoted a VERSE from Revelation that doesn't apply to the current situation. I showed you the context that clearly establishes that to be true. You're welcome.
It was true in 70 AD when the temple was destroyed.. are you expecting some future event?

Nope. Canaanite cities and towns were undisturbed..found by archeologists. They were engaged in mining, metallurgy, pottery making and paid tribute to Pharoah.

That's why the Canaanites are mentioned repeatedly in both old and new testaments.⁰

David bought Jerusalem from theJebusites. Lots of stories. They were still around.
SO? what is your point? Lots of cultures just DISAPPEAR----most cities of that time no
longer exist. There was constant turmoil there and lots of reasons to simply GO AWAY.
Even TROY was found---"undisturbed"

SO? what is your point? Lots of cultures just DISAPPEAR----most cities of that time no
longer exist. There was constant turmoil there and lots of reasons to simply GO AWAY.
Even TROY was found---"undisturbed"
He's desperate to discredit or simply ignore any and all accomplishments by Jews, ancient or modern.

Forum List

Back