Zone1 Will this War Prepare the Way for the Rebuilding of the Temple?

Not in spite of what I think. In spite of what the Bible says.

Abraham did not receive any of the land that he was shown by God. He purchased a small plot to bury Sarah his wife on, but did not receive more than that.
I think the proof that Jews are chosen by God and Israel is their homeland is literal

Libs in the 1890’s were just as skeptical of Jews returning as you are today about Bible prophesy

But that did not stop the Jews from doing the impossible because its God’s will

You're mixing up Christian and Jewish. The Jews want to rebuild their temple while Christians don't have or want a temple. Please do try to keep up.

I know. Why did you think otherwise?

I think the proof that Jews are chosen by God and Israel is their homeland is literal

Libs in the 1890’s were just as skeptical of Jews returning as you are today about Bible prophesy

But that did not stop the Jews from doing the impossible because its God’s will

You think God is responsible for Hitler and the Holocaust?

Abraham did not receive any of the land that he was shown by God. He purchased a small plot to bury Sarah his wife on, but did not receive more than that.

You think God is responsible for Hitler and the Holocaust?
Thats not an easy question to answer

Did God cause Hitler to do what he did against Hitter’s own free will?

No

But God saw it coming

I know. Why did you think otherwise?
Because that passage in Revelation speaks of the New Jerusalem, the New Heaven and the New Earth. It's not talking about the current versions of any of those. Revelation does NOT say the temple will not be rebuilt.

Thats not an easy question to answer

Did God cause Hitler to do what he did against Hitter’s own free will?

No

But God saw it coming

God had nothing to do with it.. just like he had nothing to do with Zionism.

He didn't kill all the Canaanites.
Yeah, that mistake cost them dearly years later. Instead of driving them out, the Israelites ended up intermarrying with them and accepting their corruption.

Because that passage in Revelation speaks of the New Jerusalem, the New Heaven and the New Earth. It's not talking about the current versions of any of those. Revelation does NOT say the temple will not be rebuilt.

Seems pretty good clear o me.

Revelation 21:22. ESV And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb.

Yeah, that mistake cost them dearly years later. Instead of driving them out, the Israelites ended up intermarrying with them and accepting their corruption.

Demonizing people when you want to steal their land is an old tactic.

Seems pretty good clear o me.

Revelation 21:22. ESV And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb.
Only if you ignore the rest of the chapter. From the first verse,

21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’[b] or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

Demonizing people when you want to steal their land is an old tactic.

He also did not see the vast number of descendants he was promised, but they are there. We are very aware that the possession of the land was interrupted by 400 years of slavery in Egypt.

Christians concern themselves with the temple NOT made with hands. We trust the Bible when it says that the "New Jerusalem" will descend from out of Heaven.

Acts 7:48-49, "Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet, Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?"

Revelation 21:2, “And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.”

Forum List

Back