Zone1 Will this War Prepare the Way for the Rebuilding of the Temple?

What are you talking about?

Jews live with Arabs quite peaceably in Israel

Have you ever been there?
Yes several times. Prior to the war in 1967. There were no Jews in the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

If the war spreads and other nations get involved, I can see an Arab missile taking out the Dome of the Rock.

Since the Dome was built where the Temple was, I can see Israel taking back the Temple Mount and doing what is prophesied to happen.

If the prophecy is from God, it can't be stopped. We can only wonder how it will happen.

Revelation says there is no temple because Jesus is the temple.

Dont you believe them?

Nope. They wrote the story. ... It's very primitive. Kill all the Canaanites and take their land because God wants it? They demonized the Canaanites to justify themselves m

Nope. They wrote the story. ... It's very primitive. Kill all the Canaanites and take their land because God wants it? They demonized the Canaanites to justify themselves m
Then we will never agree on anything because I do accept the Bible as the word of God

Then we will never agree on anything because I do accept the Bible as the word of God

We certainly know it's the word of the Jews.. most of which is fiction and mythology borrowed from other cultures.

Revelation 21:22. ESV And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb.
So?

You dont believe in the Bible so dont try to tell me what to believe

Revelations does not say the Temple will not be rebuilt

So?

You dont believe in the Bible so dont try to tell me what to believe

Revelations does not say the Temple will not be rebuilt

Yes, it does because Jesus is the temple.

Revelation 21:22. ESV And I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb.

Ok, whatever

You understand that Jews intend to rebuild the Temple in spite of what you think?

Ok, whatever

You understand that Jews intend to rebuild the Temple in spite of what you think?

Not in spite of what I think. In spite of what the Bible says.

Abraham did not receive any of the land that he was shown by God. He purchased a small plot to bury Sarah his wife on, but did not receive more than that.

You're mixing up Christian and Jewish. The Jews want to rebuild their temple while Christians don't have or want a temple. Please do try to keep up.

Not in spite of what I think. In spite of what the Bible says.

Abraham did not receive any of the land that he was shown by God. He purchased a small plot to bury Sarah his wife on, but did not receive more than that.
Joshua, OTOH, received a lot more than that.

Forum List

Back