Will This Latest Disney Story Hurt Ron DeSantis??

Normalizing both by teaching them in the classroom.

That's not their place, it's the right of parents to decide how and when to have those conversations with their kids.
Nobody teaches sexual aberrations to little kids to begin with. If johnny has two daddies acknowledging that is benign. Do you think this is political grandstanding or a real problem?

Nobody teaches sexual aberrations to little kids to begin with. If johnny has two daddies acknowledging that is benign. Do you think this is political grandstanding or a real problem?
We've already seen numerous teachers who were doing so disprove your claims.

It's not the teacher's place, they are supposed to be teaching the district and state approved curriculum not normalizing perversion and deviance.

Normalizing both by teaching them in the classroom.

That's not their place, it's the right of parents to decide how and when to have those conversations with their kids.
I absolutely agree with you. When my second child was six and learning to read,he was keen on the newspaper. He popped in the kitchen and asked me, "what's rape"... I was dumbstruck. He then chirped, " it's mean like hurting someone"... How would a teacher have responded to that question? I think she would have handled it appropriately.

IMO it's a mistake to expect the worst from teachers. Imperfect as they are, they care about kids and teaching.

We've already seen numerous teachers who were doing so disprove your claims.

It's not the teacher's place, they are supposed to be teaching the district and state approved curriculum not normalizing perversion and deviance.
Excuse me.. it's normal for Johnny to have two daddies. Homosexual men no longer marry women, have children and fake it until they can't

Disneys political base is…….Truth, Justice and the American Way
Why Conservatives hate them so
Disney has no "political base" as they stated, these are the views of their employees.

Trying to become a political organization instead of an entertainment organization has cost them upwards of 50bn dollars in market capitalization already, if they want to commit corporate suicide nobody can stop them and maybe whomever buys up the scraps after they fold and declare bankruptcy can return the company to Disney's neutral and wonderful place for Children.

Disney has no "political base" as they stated, these are the views of their employees.

Trying to become a political organization instead of an entertainment organization has cost them upwards of 50bn dollars in market capitalization already, if they want to commit corporate suicide nobody can stop them and maybe whomever buys up the scraps after they fold and declare bankruptcy can return the company to Disney's neutral and wonderful place for Children.
So unless Disney becomes anti-gay you will consider them political

Wait...so this bill was created to strip Disney of it's tax advantage but DiSantis had a carve out written into it that EXEMPTED DISNEY? WTF....

Gay Days at Walt Disney World is a loosely organized event where lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) individuals, their families, friends and supporters go to Walt Disney World on a single day each year. It is held on the first Saturday in June (with numerous other events in the area during the preceding week).

Gay Days have attracted criticism from religious groups. While Disney does not sanction Gay Days (and officially tells employees to treat it as any other summer day), conservative Christian groups accuse Disney of not doing anything to stop the event.

Disney ascribes to the Michael Jordan philosophy of capitalism.
"Republicans buy shoes too".

Forum List

Back