Will There Be Urban Riots if Romney Beats Obama?

maybe some yelling and screaming about cheating. But no violence.
The democrat spin doctors will turn a Romney win into a race thing.
They will say "the first Black president was set up for failure by an obstructionist GOP which is made up of mostly whites who had as their number one priority to see a Black man fail."

He had the congress and senate all to himself for two years. The rest is in the books.. He's a fucking communist racist prick.
He's failed the country purposely but succeeded at pushing his Black Theology and division.
What's ironic is.. He was used.

Yeah they always have white liberals threatening us with black riots if the left doesn't get their way.

Putting politics and partisanship aside (which I've done because they both fucking suck), I gotta wonder, if Obama loses will there be riots?

Obama came into office, and fairly or not, a lot of radical types were inspired by irrational thoughts and expectations. No matter how capable or not Obama was/is, some radical groups had ideas that NO president could accomplish, but they sure thought he could.

So...will there be riots, and by who?

Or, for that matter, what if Obama WINS? For every radical group thinking Obama was the world's savior, there are those that think he is the antiChrist or biggest threat to freedom since the invention of handcuffs. Will any riots or crazy shit happen as a result of Obama winning another 4 years?

I for one think there will be a few things, but they'll be isolated and minor in scale. Our LE community has a pretty good lock on most stuff domestically.

When Romney loses ...the Mormons will riot

You know how those people are

My prediction is there will be some violence, but nothing major.

I think Obama losing is going to be a riot to watch....

Particularly the five baboons on PMSNBC.

Ed Shultz.....stroke on the air.

Rachael Maddow....will bite half her tounge off.

Al Sharpton.....will accidently stab himself.

Chris Matthews....will attempt on-air suicide.

Larry O'donnel.....will openly weep.

Sorry bout that,

1. South Central LA will see riots.
2. Chicago too.
3. Detroit will burn.
4. New York will see problems as well.
5. DC area will take a hit.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

There are enough numbskulls out there to believe there will be some who will use the election to steal from others.

Dude I just spit coke all over my laptop. :lol:

I will be pissed if Obama loses, RESTITUTION will not be paid in full to blacks, and as a white person I will start feeling more ashamed of past oppression and slavery upon blacks, also consider the non-Americans, if Obama loses, they will just have to eat shit.

Money can't buy the comedy that will unfold on that channel election night. They're going to need a crapload of xanax, paxil, and prozac.

Last edited:
Will there be a white supremacist revolt against black and the goverenmnt if he wins? WTF do you think there will be rioting? I am voting for him but I don't wish he would win on him and his family at all. He has been beaten up enough. And I don't know if he wants another 4 years of gettomg beat up and fighting all the opposition trying to get things done.

Last edited:
Putting politics and partisanship aside (which I've done because they both fucking suck), I gotta wonder, if Obama loses will there be riots?

Obama came into office, and fairly or not, a lot of radical types were inspired by irrational thoughts and expectations. No matter how capable or not Obama was/is, some radical groups had ideas that NO president could accomplish, but they sure thought he could.

So...will there be riots, and by who?

Or, for that matter, what if Obama WINS? For every radical group thinking Obama was the world's savior, there are those that think he is the antiChrist or biggest threat to freedom since the invention of handcuffs. Will any riots or crazy shit happen as a result of Obama winning another 4 years?

I for one think there will be a few things, but they'll be isolated and minor in scale. Our LE community has a pretty good lock on most stuff domestically.

No, if either candidate loses, there will not be riots in the streets. The left wont riot if the President loses and the right won't riot if Romney loses. Anyone who says one way or the other that there will be riots is doing nothing but fear mongering. The people of the United States are smarter and better than that. Now, the OWS crowd, they're absolute idiots and they might use either candidate losing just to go out and act like total jack wagons and asswipes.

Forum List

Back