Will There Be Urban Riots if Romney Beats Obama?

there were no riots in "Bumpkinville" in 2008, so I'll bet no for that. :D

Yeah, but in 2008 there wasn't all that anger whipped up. God only knows what that sort would do now, after stockpiling guns for four years.

who is " that sort" ?

Funny you should ask that. They're the flip side of "these people". Don't see your post asking about that. How come? Apparently you're too dumb to avoid the pile of shit I left for you to step in. :cool:

Yeah, but in 2008 there wasn't all that anger whipped up. God only knows what that sort would do now, after stockpiling guns for four years.

who is " that sort" ?

Funny you should ask that. They're the flip side of "these people". Don't see your post asking about that. How come? Apparently you're too dumb to avoid the pile of shit I left for you to step in. :cool:
in the end whatever passions this election end up with it will not lead to a riot.

I wouldn't spend too much time on this or lose any sleep over it.
very true. Nothing in terms of riot will happen. be winners on both sides in different election and their be no riot. that will be same this time around

Within one week of a Romney victory there will be bank closures, a shutdown of Government offices and troops marching through out streets

Taking predictions.
NO. If Romney wins, which I doubt, he will be given a free pass for a couple months just as all presidents are. However, if he is able to follow through on his promises, which again I doubt, of turning black the clock on healthcare to 2008 and dismantling Medicare then yes he will face strong opposition.

You even make a clock sounds racist. :D

Within one week of a Romney victory there will be bank closures, a shutdown of Government offices and troops marching through out streets

Maybe so... Somebody has to stop people from using Romney's election as an excuse to grab a free big screen TV.

Calling it like I see it here, this is an opinion. I grew up with black folks. If you see this as racist, then you have a problem with yourself.

I think if Romney wins, Obama's black supporters in the inner cities will riot. If not, there will be some kind of protest over it, and of course, calls of racism. In such a riot they would destroy their own neighborhoods just like watts in the 60's (?) and after rodney king. Menwhile white liberals will find a reason to ignore, or justify said protests/riots out of white guilt, but will not decry it in any way.

I think if Obama wins, his black supporters will celebrate llike crazy. Romney supporters of all colors will accept the win as they do the rule of law. They won't do much right away, but what they do will be within the law, and they will work within the system, as long as it isn't changed against them.

who is " that sort" ?

your apples to oranges comparison was too clever for me

Forum List

Back