Will there be a legal challenge for Biden's 300B giveaway college loan EO?

It isnt my fault you cant remember shit.
Remember what?

I am not the one whining about loan forgiveness moron

I am illustrating the inherent character flaw of Conservatives -- which is....what is good for me is not good for theee....that is the Conservative mantra

We used to pay students a reasonable wage while they worked their way through college

Initial employment provided salaries where they could easily pay off their loans

Salaries that have been stagnant for decades ended that
Come off it. The reason college “costs” have skyrocketed is because loans guarantee payment to the colleges. And when they raise their far too high costs, students (and their parents, etc) have needed to take out ever bigger loans.

There are damn few people in a financial position to pay for such “education” without loans. And an income high enough to cover those costs (plus trivial incidentals like room and board and healthcare and cars and insurance etc.) would require full time jobs — which kind of guts the idea of attending classes simultaneously.

Maybe a high school graduate could get a good job and work for four years before going to college. But those good jobs often require more than the high school education will garner.

Colleges are fat and happy. Lenders get fat and happy. Students and parents not so much.

A policy action that seeks to help people must be stopped at all times....a policy action that helps those in the top 10% must be praised ....because capitalism.....

Funny part is...the Heroes Act is a Bush era bill......Biden is using a bill Bush signed to address student loan debt
/——/ Far more people will be hurt than helped, moron. Inflation hurts the poor the most..

Remember what?

I am not the one whining about loan forgiveness moron

I am illustrating the inherent character flaw of Conservatives -- which is....what is good for me is not good for theee....that is the Conservative mantra
You are just making shit up.
Your game is weak, bro.

You are just making shit up.
Your game is weak, bro.
These people are currently whining about student loan debt being forgiven -- student loan debt that some folks will still be paying....

20220825_180314[1].jpg

To the contrary, these same Republicans have not had to PAY A DIME OF THEIR "LOAN" -- which doesn't make it a loan at all..and these are the folks you are caping up for? You are a cuck...

What is Matt Gaetz's small business? Trafficking teenagers using Venmo?

Must be nice to be in Congress and be able to vote for the forgiveness of your own loan .....and no, I don't recall an single ounce of the outrage that Republicans on this message board are having behind everyday Americans getting debt relief...

As much as yall claim to be against the elite - you sure do be cheerleading for them....

These people are currently whining about student loan debt being forgiven -- student loan debt that some folks will still be paying....

View attachment 687305

To the contrary, these same Republicans have not had to PAY A DIME OF THEIR "LOAN" -- which doesn't make it a loan at all..and these are the folks you are caping up for? You are a cuck...

What is Matt Gaetz's small business? Trafficking teenagers using Venmo?
I thought you were referring to the people here. I misread your post. my bad

Which Congressman wants to run on…….I was the one who stopped Student Loan Forgiveness
Right now, depending on what poll you look at... as high as 59% of people do not support it. So you would actually be okay to run on that.
In fact - numerous Democrats are running ads against it.

Right now, depending on what poll you look at... as high as 59% of people do not support it. So you would actually be okay to run on that.
In fact - numerous Democrats are running ads against it.
Along with other recent Democratic legislation, I am good with that

What record or proposals are Republicans running on?

Oh, I already know that you’re a hypocrite.

But your views on taxation of also very simplistic.

I’m not a hypocrite, you’re a hypocrite

My view on taxation is simple.
You tax where the money is

Along with other recent Democratic legislation, I am good with that

What record or proposals are Republicans running on?
That is actually being discussed by sane folks.
The Democrats essentially have nothing to run on. They have Biden's magic pen to spend $billions on pet programs they can say "look how awesome we are". But that only goes so far when families are VERY much struggling with inflation. And trying to make statements to them saying "gas is better now - thanks Biden!!" - like you did - yeah not going to go over well. That will be a losing platform all day long. Just ask Hillary.
The Republicans have to find something other than "well... at least we aren't batshit crazy like the Democrats.. at least we don't want to groom your children to be LGBQT" That is not a winning platform either.
Nor can they rely on the bad economic conditions a Get out of Jail Free card to ensure they win.

And to me RW - this is where DeSantis steps in. I believe this man would win against any comer.
I like this guy. He is not a bought and paid for Washington lifer. We don't need another one of those.
He seems to do what he honestly believes is right. We need that badly in this nation. Badly.
But he has to watch it. The left want to make him out to be "Trump II", as soon as he announces (if he announces) you will see CNN and the other Alphabet News attack him immediately. They will try to get a rise out of him, hoping and praying he lashed back so they can say "look just like Trump!!".

Forum List

Back