Will there be a legal challenge for Biden's 300B giveaway college loan EO?

which proves the problem isn't what they earn in school but the overpriced tuitions they cannot pay back after they graduate

because tuition wasn't the student burden it is today

no! tuitions ended that, but debt forgiveness has nothing to do with any of this, it is the schools that want nothing to do with what you refer to as "doing the right thing"
Student wages and starting salaries haven’t kept pace with anything including housing, cars, gas, food

It is not just tuition that went up

Because wages have been stagnant, students and their families had to assume more debt

Student wages and starting salaries haven’t kept pace with anything including housing, cars, gas, food
It is not just tuition that went up

Because wages have been stagnant, students and their families had to assume more debt
And yet tuition is the only thing they can't afford...there educations are worthless and the schools are to blame for that and the crushing debt all because they won't what call the right thing.

And yet tuition is the only thing they can't afford...there educations are worthless and the schools are to blame for that and the crushing debt all because they won't what call the right thing.
Actually, corporations are to blame for keeping wages stagnant as profits go through the roof

1661517660146.png

Which Congressman wants to run on…….I was the one who stopped Student Loan Forgiveness
Yep, thats the reality of it.
Emotion is more important than reason and checks and balances.
Because Americans are lazy, entitled and selfish.

But these youngsters will enjoy tuition going up again! Be sure to thank the federal government!

Yep, thats the reality of it.
Emotion is more important than reason and checks and balances.
Because Americans are lazy, entitled and selfish.
Americans are among the most productive workers in the world. Their compensation doesn’t reflect it

1661518115276.png

Actually, corporations are to blame for keeping wages stagnant as profits go through the roof
No schools are to blame...tuitions have sky rocketed and educations have devolved to the point where not getting one makes each student financially better off...
...schools have got to start "doing the right thing" here and forgiving this horribly crushing tuition debt of theirs or they are just cheating someone else who will be forced to pick up the tab for them.

Last edited:
No schools are to blame...tuitions have sky rocketed and educations have devolved to the point where not getting one makes each student financially better off...
...schools have got to start "doing the right thing" here and forgiving this horribly crushing tuition of theirs or they are just cheating someone else who will be forced to pick up the tab for them.
When I went to College in the 70s, State colleges were heavily subsidized by the taxpayers and were either free or affordable with a minimum wage job.

Since then, states are paying less in support and minimum wage has been stagnant

and all of this has occurred during an all time high of both rising liberal education in our schools and rising union membership in our work force.

Most students pursue degrees in business, healthcare, education, STEM…..hardly liberal education

Union membership has declined significantly in the last 40 years

1661519579645.jpeg

When I went to College in the 70s, State colleges were heavily subsidized by the taxpayers and were either free or affordable with a minimum wage job.
and it is those taxpayer subsidies that are responsible for the insane tuition costs today
Since then, states are paying less in support and minimum wage has been stagnant
And yet colleges are thriving, while students suffer for going to them. how is that even possible?

And yet colleges are thriving, while students suffer for going to them. how is that even possible?

It is possible because students can no longer find part time employment that will cover tuition and their entry level jobs upon graduation do not start to cover their student debt

It is possible because students can no longer find part time employment that will cover tuition and their entry level jobs upon graduation do not start to cover their student debt
And that is how colleges are thriving? that's what makes it possible? and what does any of that have to do with colleges forgiving the debt?
Colleges have to "do the right thing" here and forgive this crushing debt they have imposed on their students.

And that is how colleges are thriving? that's what makes it possible? and what does any of that have to do with colleges forgiving the debt?
Colleges have to "do the right thing here" and forgive this crushing debt they have imposed on their students.
Why would they when the fed gov gives out loans and then cancels it?

Well the Bush bunch were never the brightest bulbs in the pack.....I guess that's why you support it being a kindred sprit and all.
I support policies that helps more people than just millionaires and billionaires.....

And I don't recall the folks whining about this bill saying shit about taxpayers forgiving their debt

20220825_180314[1].jpg

Thats because you are stupid. There was a lot of outrage.
The people whining about this student loan forgiveness are the ones I am talking about pussy...
They weren't whining about their debt being forgiving -- and i don't remember pussies like you making post after post demonizing them over it...so fuck what you talking about

The people whining about this student loan forgiveness are the ones I am talking about pussy...
They weren't whining about their debt being forgiving -- and i don't remember pussies like you making post after post demonizing them over it...so fuck what you talking about
It isnt my fault you cant remember shit.

I support policies that helps more people than just millionaires and billionaires.....

And I don't recall the folks whining about this bill saying shit about taxpayers forgiving their debt

View attachment 687274
More Republicans showing outrage at others getting government benefits while they write off hundreds of thousands

Forum List

Back