Will there be a fourth wife for Trump...

Just because Melania may not want to live in the WH again and serve as a tremendous WH hostess, doesn't mean they are getting divorced.

There is no rule that someone other than the President's Old Lady can't serve as First Lady.

Did Trump have any state dinners in 4 years?

who really gives a damn about how many wives Trump has had or how many he might have. None of my business or yours either.

Mrs. Trump has her own interests, I can't see any problems with that. The Constitution would prohibit her from succeeding her husband, so it is a bit of a dead end for her.

Hanging out in Florida and being involved in her own activities makes sense. Someone else could do the job of "first lady" and hostess activities in the WH.

Can't blame a First Lady for wanting to have nothing to do with this bullshit. Your privacy is shot to shit, you have a freakin' team following you everywhere, everything has to be planned out, etc., etc. And you never really asked for any of it.

Michelle O was the same way, she didn't like it.

She didn't have a lot to do with the first campaign...she is a private person and she loves her husband and family.....

Melania says she has no interest in being first lady again if her husband runs again. ( The Sun, 8 hours ago ; International Business Times, 5 hours ago ; Uproxx, 6 hours ago )
I'm available if Melania will leave me some of her amazing wrinkle-free face lotion. I still have a little left in the last jar after buying it 5 years ago when they were running for office and the newspapers were lying their patooties off about Clinton's popularity which didn't exist much. <giggle>

I'll believe that when it comes true. Which it won't. LOL

Trump is repulsive at 350 pounds with his orange pancake make up and his half can of hairspray. Trump has NOTHING to offer but money. He would be a terrible husband and companion or lover.

Thanks for the link, Admiral. All I ever heard about the press as painting Trump as a homophobe.

I personally think people are better off letting God be the judge of others in personal matters. One of the best women in my class my Freshman year at Chaffey College got her heart broken when her fiance dumped her for a guy. At least it happened before vows were made because she was a Roman Catholic, so it gave her the rest of her life to find someone else. She was my first child's Godmother though I never changed my membership in the Presbyterian Church because I wanted to be there our family's 400th year in America which came around in 2019. :) Even so I will adore the thought of my jilted friend, Sarita till the day I die.

who really gives a damn about how many wives Trump has had or how many he might have. None of my business or yours either.
There have been First Ladies who were appointed to the office when an unmarried or widowed President had no wife. It's a little hard to want another wife when you have all those other responsibilities.

I think the bad press wags had it for the Trumps. Their loss. If I was the First Lady, I'd push ocean cleanup so poor fishermen worldwide would have healthy fish again and not fish contaminated with little shards of plastic throughout the fish meat that has made many people sick to death in the more contaminated areas. Not only that, but unsightly floating plastics for millions of square kilometers has ruined the beauty of the oceans everywhere with all that garbage finding its way up to the ocean's surface that is a sickening sight.

People live longer when they eat fish.

I'm available if Melania will leave me some of her amazing wrinkle-free face lotion. I still have a little left in the last jar after buying it 5 years ago when they were running for office and the newspapers were lying their patooties off about Clinton's popularity which didn't exist much. <giggle>
I don't think you could handle it, you'd have to put up with that disgusting orange toad that tries to pass himself off as a human being.

Salon...nuff said.
And you call other people stupid?!
I don't usually call people stupid unless they act that way. I try to keep away from technology as much as I can, I see how antisocial people get when they're on it all the time. I only had a flip phone up until last spring. The more I learn about the internet and the people on it the more I want to stay away from it it's mostly bad news. Hope you survive without getting much more jaded. Arrogance and ignorance is telling.

Forum List

Back