Will the supporter of their right wing leader get their war

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
This is what they want , They know it is there only way to stay in power. This will cause the death of thousand of Americans . The rights leader helped out his Russian friend by leaving Syria and then attacks Iran. Like it makes a difference where Americans are killed. The absolute insanity is thinking this unintelligent ego maniac can lead us in any war with anyone. Hell he can't even make decisions on how to treat anyone other then with hatred and his ugly mouth. The insanity is amazing.

This is what they want , They know it is there only way to stay in power. This will cause the death of thousand of Americans . The rights leader helped out his Russian friend by leaving Syria and then attacks Iran. Like it makes a difference where Americans are killed. The absolute insanity is thinking this unintelligent ego maniac can lead us in any war with anyone. Hell he can't even make decisions on how to treat anyone other then with hatred and his ugly mouth. The insanity is amazing.

You're very full of shit and insanity. TDS induced insanity and bullshit no doubt.

Not necessarily. This ain't war. It isn't even a good fire power demonstration. Just fly swatting, yet effective.

Smiley_soapbox.gif

Smiley_soapbox.gif
I like the little icons. Saw the page listing them by number. Not sure of syntax required to insert.

Smiley_soapbox.gif
I like the little icons. Saw the page listing them by number. Not sure of syntax required to insert.

I looked up what I wanted online, then cut and pasted it.

nah, no war.

just terrorists sneaking in RW American homes at night LOPPING OFF HEADS !

:auiqs.jpg:

Smiley_soapbox.gif

I looked up what I wanted online, then cut and pasted it.
Now I can be a pain in the butt when even when I don't have anything to say.

You're very full of shit and insanity. TDS induced insanity and bullshit no doubt.
You contribute or your gone, the insanity is the idea that I care what the enemy of my country thinks of me. Say go ahead!

Smiley_soapbox.gif
No cartoon answers , contribute or your out of here. Wasted bandwidth is outlawed by me.

8 billion people in the world. We can eliminate a few billion and help global climate change in the process. Win-win!

That goes for everyone , if you are not going to contribute then find someplace else to play. If all you got is your nothing , keep it.

you know exactly how effective you are by the number of insults , especially from the brain dead. If you support insanity your the problem. The idea of this fumble headed knot head leading this country in a war is comedy and that comedy will cost many families the lives of their children and the right supports this. The polished turd came into office with the promise to get out of these messes. Then the numbers say that the majority of this country thinks this polished turd should be Impeached by the evidence given and then the turd starts looking for a war to start , if you think their is one ounce of patriotism in your mentally ill polished turd you nuts.

shor wuz a powerful bunch of spelin' goin' on iffin' you want know -

MV5BMTU0Mjk4MzYzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzk1MzcxOA@@._V1_UY1200_CR142,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Just have to wait and see if, or when the expected retaliation from Iran occurs.

The commander is said to have been in Iraq to discuss moves to ease tensions between Tehran and Saudi Arabia – something that will have been of interest to Washington

kim-sengupta.png

Forum List

Back