Will the Jewish KGB take over the American people?

Will the Jewish KGB take over the American people?

• No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
images

Now that Israel has a strong lobby in the US, McCarthy's prophecies are coming true.

So, will the KGB capture the Americans or will Americans be able to change the situation? I'm betting on America.

There is no such thing as a Jewish KGB .
There is no such thing as an anything KGB .

Substitute Jewish and Faux Jewish CIA and Mossad and you may have a sound narrative .

• Banned
There is no such thing as a Jewish KGB .
There is no such thing as an anything KGB .

Substitute Jewish and Faux Jewish CIA and Mossad and you may have a sound narrative .
Lies. There was no official name, but everyone always knew that it was a Jewish organization.

• Banned
They clearly are protecting the Jew run cabal known as Washington Establishment.
As far as I remember, US intelligence agencies helped McCarthy clean out the red plague from the United States.

images

Now that Israel has a strong lobby in the US, McCarthy's prophecies are coming true.

So, will the KGB capture the Americans or will Americans be able to change the situation? I'm betting on America.

They already have taken over. I'm sending this message from a hidden bunker in the mountains in Colorado where over 500 of us are being held for ransom. Someone please rescue us before the warranty on my "81 Ford pickup expires.

They already have taken over. I'm sending this message from a hidden bunker in the mountains in Colorado where over 500 of us are being held for ransom. Someone please rescue us before the warranty on my "81 Ford pickup expires.
Because of thoughtless fools like you, America almost died in the 40s.

You are funnier than a heart attack, Ivan.
You are either a Jew or an uneducated nonentity.

The Red Plague spread across America in the 1940s. Roosevelt tried to build a slave Jewish Marxism, he confiscated gold, took away land, created collective farms and so on. There was a stubborn struggle for Freedom, and in the end Eisenhower came.

You are either a Jew or an uneducated nonentity.

The Red Plague spread across America in the 1940s. Roosevelt tried to build a slave Jewish Marxism, he confiscated gold, took away land, created collective farms and so on. There was a stubborn struggle for Freedom, and in the end Eisenhower came.
I remember it well and I thought he did a bang up job. And then Joe Biden's daddy came and just look at what that produced. As for education, I'll have you know I graduated the 3rd grade, Maga cum laude, and became a professor at Harvard.

I remember it well and I thought he did a bang up job. And then Joe Biden's daddy came and just look at what that produced. As for education, I'll have you know I graduated the 3rd grade, Maga cum laude, and became a professor at Harvard.
I don’t understand this nonsense, but I’m not interested in you, don’t continue.

images

The "jewish kgb"?

1698607383288.png

Forum List

Back