Will Smith has made Jim Carrey relevant again, thanks to the slap heard round the world.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Jim Carrey tears into ‘spineless’ Oscars crowd for Will Smith ovation after slap: ‘I was sickened’
"I was sickened. I was sickened by the standing ovation," the "Liar Liar" performer told Gayle King on CBS Mornings of the viral Oscars' moment while promoting his upcoming film, "Sonic 2." King made a point to note that Carrey's appearance on "Morning" was booked well in advance of the incident.
"I felt like Hollywood is just spineless en masse, and it just — it really felt like, 'Oh, this is a really clear indication that we're not the cool club anymore,'" Carrey added.
Jim you lost your cool a long time ago when you went full on retard against guns.

1648601599808.png

Overall, color Will Smith's career over along with Carey's. Maybe those two can get together and paint pictures..Carey dissing Trump as usual, and Smith painting images of slapping others who don't grovel at Jada's feet like he does.

This whole thing reminds me of my sister and her then husband. They came up to visit me when I lived at the beach and I invited them to dinner to a local restaurant that served fresh clam chowder. During dinner, I invited them to come back to my place to visit awhile longer but she said no...she wanted to get back hom. Jerry, her then husband, said he would like to come for a visit and was not ready to head back. My sister gave him the EXACT same disapproving look that Jada gave Will. Jerry sighed, sat back in his chair and just gazed out the window. Sis ALWAYS controlled where they went, how they went, how long they stayed, what they ate, etc. So..feeling sorry for him and disgusted at the same time, I piped up with "hey sis! Isn't your purse heavy with Jerrys ball in it?"

She gasped but knew better than to get snarky with me since I was not poor pussified Jerry. He hung his head further down. And I laughed at both of them and so did MrG.

About a month or so later, I saw Jerry again. He came in the shop I owned with another woman and said "I took my balls back". He left sis. About damn time, I said.

I've never cared much for kerry. But sure schooled gale king
I like what he said about how it hurt others who worked hard for their moment in the sun, only to have it over shadowed by a freak show.

Forum List

Back