whoopie does not want will smiths oscar taken away

i wonder what the academt wil ldo to him>? there are consequences apparently . which is a big surprise in hollywood.

It was a fake punch, expertly done, and designed to create interest in the whole "oscars" event.

Why would they do anything to him.

There will be no consequences.

Will Smith is one of the most privileged individuals on God's green earth.

Oscar awards in the 1930 to 1960's used to be about great movies and glamorous movie stars who exuded style and class.
But today they've devolved into giving awards to crappy movies that nobody watches, and self-important idiot stars spouting liberal loon nonsense.

Oscar awards in the 1930 to 1960's used to be about great movies and glamorous movie stars who exuded style and class.
But today they've devolved into giving awards to crappy movies that nobody watches, and self-important idiot stars spouting liberal loon nonsense.
We are living in a time very similar to the cultural revolution in China back in the 70's.

Every form of so-called "art" must now serve the needs of shaping society.

That's why the actors who attend the oscars ceremony have no sense of decorum either.

And it just wasn't Smith and Rock's stunt either.

Did you see the clown outfit Wesley Snipes wore to the event?

Don't men know how to dress properly in a tuxedo nowadays? I would have thought the years Mr. Snipes spent in the penitentiary would have learned him respect

That's why the actors who attend the oscars ceremony have no sense of decorum either.

And it just wasn't Smith and Rock's stunt either.

Did you see the clown outfit Wesley Snipes wore to the event?

Don't men know how to dress properly in a tuxedo nowadays? I would have thought the years Mr. Snipes spent in the penitentiary would have learned him respect
the outfits are worse at the grammys

i wonder what the academt wil ldo to him>? there are consequences apparently . which is a big surprise in hollywood.
Well, there are laws and Rock didn't want to file a report or press charges. It's between them, so technically, end of matter. But we live in a pussy times where the fannies want to push for punishment.

Well, there are laws and Rock didn't want to file a report or press charges. It's between them, so technically, end of matter. But we live in a pussy times where the fannies want to push for punishment.
I was hoping for a 'macho' duel.

It was a fake punch, expertly done, and designed to create interest in the whole "oscars" event.

Why would they do anything to him.
It was the result of a long running feud between Rock and Smith dating back to when Smith called for a boycott of the OScars because they weren't giving out many oscars to blacks (specifically him) back when the Oscars were actually revelent. Rock ignored Smiths calls for boycotts at the Oscars which infuriated our little entitled VIOLENT Smith...

Worse when Fresh Prince came out (Smith) it ushered in a new era where hoodrats were portrayed as good people who just needed a hand up to get out of the hood to become productive citizens instead of ghetto drug and welfare fodder for life. Smith attacking Rock shocked many idiots out of this thought process...The boy from hood that could be saved by just getting out of the hood is actually just still a violent hoodrat who attacked others.

Oh good grief. There's probably several hours of her speaking out against violence and how violent people should be punished. And now she's supporting the opposite.
I'd bet $100 bucks that she'd feel completely opposite if Will Smith was white.

Oh good grief. There's probably several hours of her speaking out against violence and how violent people should be punished. And now she's supporting the opposite.

If a white guy like Stone Cold Steve Austin had come on stage and gave Mr. Rock a stone cold stunner, he would have been arrested for a hate crime.

yep. now we got black saying some white ghost was there to make will do it.

Forum List

Back