Will Rishi show up in Parliament tomorrow ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
It seems unlikely. He avoids any form of confrontation and his lack of morality is what you would expect from a tory.

Parliament is debating a report into the antics of 10 tories who tried to intimidate a committee who were investigating johnson lying to parliament.

Some members of the committee had to employ security because the threats were so severe.

Sunak avoided the Johnson debate like the little coward he is and now bets are being taken as to whether he has the spine to show face when johnsons
mates are on the carpet.

Cowardly conservatives in hiding again.

It seems unlikely. He avoids any form of confrontation and his lack of morality is what you would expect from a tory.

Parliament is debating a report into the antics of 10 tories who tried to intimidate a committee who were investigating johnson lying to parliament.

Some members of the committee had to employ security because the threats were so severe.

Sunak avoided the Johnson debate like the little coward he is and now bets are being taken as to whether he has the spine to show face when johnsons
mates are on the carpet.

Cowardly conservatives in hiding again.
Isn't he hosting No Socks Biden tomorrow?

Nobody gives a fuck about an obscure, remote island packed with muzzie terrorists, that hasn't been relevant since the Beatles.

Seriously I have no clue who this is. Can someone inform me or can we just all be dicks to each other here?

Tummy Turd is a scummy Communist who shelters under a UK Labour Party guise and like some addled old guy tries to pedal trivial UK party matters . Sunak is the UK Prime Ministe whom Tummy hates because he has money .And Tummy has not and never will have .

Seriously I have no clue who this is. Can someone inform me or can we just all be dicks to each other here?
Tummy Turd is an out of date and work Communist who shelters as a scummy Labour Party activist and is desperate to bring you trivial UK party politics nothingburgers . Sunak , on the other hand , is the UK Prime Minister whom Tummy hates because he has money and Tummy never will .

Latest news is that Rishi will be on a flight to Vilnius, pretending to be a world leader. Lindsay Graham has more spine than Rishi, so does Ted Cruz.

Forum List

Back