Jonson and Sunak fined for breaking lockdown rules

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Lets remember that Jonson started this process by telling the house that there were no parties.
It has taken nearly 4 months for the Met to get to this stage. Jonson becomes the first PM in history to be caught breaking the law.

It is unprecedented and the most serious constitutional crisis in British history.

johnson broke the law that he set and then lied to Parliament about it.

Of course the only way to dislodge the fat **** is by his tory MPs taking a vote of no confidence in him. Relying on tories doing the right thing is a fruitless task so this might run and run.

His third wife is being fined as well.

Lets remember that Jonson started this process by telling the house that there were no parties.
It has taken nearly 4 months for the Met to get to this stage. Jonson becomes the first PM in history to be caught breaking the law.

It is unprecedented and the most serious constitutional crisis in British history.

Of course the only way to dislodge the fat **** is by his tory MPs taking a vote of no confidence in him. Relying on tories doing the right thing is a fruitless task so this might run and run.

Your racist little island is a shithole.

Ohhhh noooooo!

There are reasons we Yanks threw you buck-toothed little slugs out of Murica.

Even the soccer UK thugs are pussies today......an entire Island of whimps.....

Tommy is an annoying little anti-American lib

And I always tell him to butt out of US issues that are none of his business

so I take note of the situation with Boris Johnson

but its none of my business and I no advice for the Limeys one way or another

Forum List

Back