Will repubs cave in again on DHS funding and amnesty?

This shouldn't even be an issue. Send obie the damn DHS funding without amnesty and let the dems stop it. Then just hit the airwaves and claim correctly the dems care more about illegals than your safety.

You don't understand how laws are passed. They can't send the bill to obama until the senate passes it and the senate dems won't let it come up for a vote.
I do understand how that works. All the congress has to do is send a bill to the senate with all DHS provisions paid for without funding for the illegals. Then let the senate democrats block it. And when they do point at the malls being threatened and how the dems won't fund it because they want illegals to get amnesty and see where that goes. You will get that budget passed in a day if you aren't a pussy trying to appease a bunch of dem assholes.

All they have to do is stand on their principles and the fucking deems have no choice but to cave. DHS funding is now out there for dems to fuck up. Keep the pressure on them. Fund the DHS for American safety or refuse that funding in favor of illegals getting provisions.

I'd play that game all day long on the air waves.
No one is going to stand in the way a clean bill, dummy. Security is another third-rail of politics.
Then why are the dems not passing it without their illegal amnesty pay off portion?

This shouldn't even be an issue. Send obie the damn DHS funding without amnesty and let the dems stop it. Then just hit the airwaves and claim correctly the dems care more about illegals than your safety.

You don't understand how laws are passed. They can't send the bill to obama until the senate passes it and the senate dems won't let it come up for a vote.
I do understand how that works. All the congress has to do is send a bill to the senate with all DHS provisions paid for without funding for the illegals. Then let the senate democrats block it. And when they do point at the malls being threatened and how the dems won't fund it because they want illegals to get amnesty and see where that goes. You will get that budget passed in a day if you aren't a pussy trying to appease a bunch of dem assholes.

All they have to do is stand on their principles and the fucking deems have no choice but to cave. DHS funding is now out there for dems to fuck up. Keep the pressure on them. Fund the DHS for American safety or refuse that funding in favor of illegals getting provisions.

I'd play that game all day long on the air waves.
No one is going to stand in the way a clean bill, dummy. Security is another third-rail of politics.
Then why are the dems not passing it without their illegal amnesty pay off portion?
They aren't, dummy. They want a clean bill.

"In a 47 to 46 vote, Democrats blocked GOP efforts to advance a bill that would defund President Barack Obama's executive actions on immigration while ensuring Homeland Security remains paid for."
Senate Fails to Advance Homeland Security Funding Bill as Deadline Looms - NBC News

And

"If Congress fails to act by midnight on Friday, 30,000 Homeland Security employees will be furloughed. About 200,000 employees will need to continue to work without pay until the funding dispute is resolved."

Go for it boys, I dare you to.

Yo, if Mitch McConnell splits the Bill, he just as well shine Obama`s shoes!!! And Put A Big T on His Forehead!!!!!

"Will repubs cave in again on DHS funding and amnesty?"

Congressional republicans doing their job and funding a Federal agency as the law requires does not constitute 'caving,' particularly given the fact the president's EO isn't 'amnesty.'

That Congressional republicans would hold hostage a Federal agency tasked with protecting the American people for purely subjective, partisan reasons is reprehensible – typical of many on the right.

Time for Republicans to pull a Harry Reid and just shut the Democrats down. Then pass the bill and let Obama wear the shutdown because it will be his very own little pen that's pulling the plug.

Wake up Republicans. It's time for hardball.

Repubs can easily do that by ending the filibuster rule. But they don't have the guts.

"

That Congressional republicans would hold hostage a Federal agency tasked with protecting the American people for purely subjective, partisan reasons is reprehensible – typical of many on the right.

DHS is not protecting us. They are letting millions of UNSCREENED disease-ridden illegals invade america every year.

Again i say - all repubs have to do is end the filibuster rule. Then any DHS shutdown will be obama's fault. Why won't they?

"

DHS is not protecting us. They are letting millions of UNSCREENED disease-ridden illegals invade america every year.
Millions? What a moron you are.

Is McConnell now proposing a simple no-ties bill to fund Homeland Sec (a misnomer if there is one) and also a second bill to provide no funds may be used to expand immigration? I read he's got a Plan B now, but frankly I didn't understand it.

Is McConnell now proposing a simple no-ties bill to fund Homeland Sec (a misnomer if there is one) and also a second bill to provide no funds may be used to expand immigration? I read he's got a Plan B now, but frankly I didn't understand it.

That's what he's proposing but then obama will sign the first bill and veto the second and repubs don't have the votes to override the veto. It's another mitch sellout. He's doing what his corporate handlers tell him.

He can't get a dirty bill through the Senate, so he's splitting the baby to get that part he has to have that isn't what you little morons want.

Forum List

Back