Will President Trump go to Heaven?

D

Dim Bulb

(Maybe no politician will, but I'm just wondering, particularly from you hard core supporters, will he go to Heaven and meet Him at the end? Separate the man from the policies and tell me what you think about the man. I support many of his policies but can't imagine St. Peter letting him in.)

(Maybe no politician will, but I'm just wondering, particularly from you hard core supporters, will he go to Heaven and meet Him at the end? Separate the man from the policies and tell me what you think about the man. I support many of his policies but can't imagine St. Peter letting him in.)

I think he's done enough to earn his place near the bottom of hell.

With all due respect, why would you think any of us on this forum have that kind of pull to make that determination?

Some would say he's in Heaven right now. A Billionaire and Leader of the most powerful nation on earth? There's no one on earth more powerful than him. He's the man. It's what all of us should aspire to be.

Some would say he's in Heaven right now. A Billionaire and Leader of the most powerful nation on earth? There's no one on earth more powerful than him. He's the man. It's what all of us should aspire to be.
A fat Nope. Or at least a small. The deep state took Trump´s freedom. He´s even using an iPhone now!

Aren't you an atheist, Frigid? If so, isn't it hypocritical to condemn some by a religion you disavow?

He'll be spending an extended stay in the 3,4,8, and 9th Circles of Hell from Dante's Inferno. Then Satan will walk him over to the 'yard'.

Satan - "Hey Trump, I thought I told you to build a wall here for me."
Trump -"Yes sir, I'm gettin' to it boss."
Satan - "Hurry up now, daylight is wasting."
A few hours later...
El Chapo - "Hey Trump, what's this wall doing here? I don't want boss Beelzebub to come by and see this wall in his yard. Get that torn down now y'here."
Trump - "Yes sir, but boss said he wanted a wall .."
El Chapo - "You sassin' me boy? I said tear down this wall"
Trump - "Sure thing boss, I'm tearing it down boss"
Later...
Satan - "Trump you hard of hearing? I said build me a wall here! Where's my wall!?"
Trump - "I'm sorry boss but boss El Chapo said I ..."
Satan - "You want my cane on your back boy, now build me a wall. A big beautiful wall with a big beautiful door."
Trump - "Ok boss, I'm building your wall here boss..."

...for a thousand years.

Aren't you an atheist, Frigid? If so, isn't it hypocritical to condemn some by a religion you disavow?
The parameter of this question is that we pretend it is exactly like the Bible teaches.

First, while I believe there existence beyond our mortal lives, I also think it is beyond the comprehension of most people.

Second, given an all loving, all merciful God, then "Hell" is'n't punishment, but sanctuary for those who refuse to stay in God's grace just as Lucifer did.

Third, and most important, if there is an all merciful God, then that God will except anyone who truly repents and learns the errors of their ways.

A fat Nope. Or at least a small. The deep state took Trump´s freedom. He´s even using an iPhone now!

I hear ya. The NWO folks have done a number on him. He's backing down a bit. But that being said, he is a Billionaire and the most powerful man on earth... on paper anyway. I would say that's pretty cool. I think pretty much all of us wouldn't mind being in that position. It's a kinda 'Heaven on Earth' scenario.

The parameter of this question is that we pretend it is exactly like the Bible teaches.
A rare point of agreement. Yes. The Bible teaches wisdom, but it's also been written and edited by mankind several times over the centuries.

Still, as a great work, there is a message t here. A common mistake is to assume sections of the Bible are golden. It's the entire work that holds wisdom. A guide to GOD.

God put him in the White House fool. Trump a man who had never run for office before, a complete amateur at politics faced off with the Clinton machine who had a war chest of $1.2 billion dollars, two presidents, and the entire MSM in her corner, plus some GOP establishment traitors...and Trump whooped all their asses.

I hear ya. The NWO folks have done a number on him. He's backing down a bit. But that being said, he is a Billionaire and the most powerful man on earth... on paper anyway. I would say that's pretty cool. I think pretty much all of us wouldn't mind being in that position. It's a kinda 'Heaven on Earth' scenario.
No! Being a leader is a burden. Especially, when you are the US President, it is a great burden! The POTUS has neither free time nor freedom. The protocol determines what the President does. It is a burden to be faced by patriots only. Those who think it is "fun" or "cool" to be President, and maybe it is "fun" or "cool" for no more than 5 % of your time as President, are unable to realize and carry the responsibility for the fate of the people and the nation.

God put him in the White House fool. Trump a man who had never run for office before, a complete amateur at politics faced off with the Clinton machine who had a war chest of $1.2 billion dollars, two presidents, and the entire MSM in her corner, plus some GOP establishment traitors...and Trump whooped all their asses.
Yeah and then he joined the establishment.

Heaven? Is this what's become of the formerly agnostic left's political perspective? How freaking sad.
Not as sad as the loss of the Left's former perspective on "free love". Fucking liberal chicks in the 1970s was very educational and fun!

No! Being a leader is a burden. Especially, when you are the US President, it is a great burden! The POTUS has neither free time nor freedom. The protocol determines what the President does. It is a burden to be faced by patriots only. Those who think it is "fun" or "cool" to be President, and maybe it is "fun" or "cool" for no more than 5 % of your time as President, are unable to realize and carry the responsibility for the fate of the people and the nation.

Yeah but still, Leader of the most powerful nation on earth and a Billionaire? Not too shabby. What a life.

Forum List

Back