Will People Ever Be Held Responsible For The Election Of 2020?

Irrelevant. Biden may be an idiot, but there's no provable evidence he lost the election. The results were certified. In a Republic, you take your lumps and try to win the next election.

They might have gotten away with it but that proves absolutely nothing about the election fraud, they just didn't get caught for it.

Here's the fun part. In RealityLand you have to prove your claims. Others don't have to disprove your rantings.

We have proven our claims, a documentary was released about all of the tampering that was going on. The true reality is you don't want to believe it.

At this point, I highly doubt it. A whole entire documentary was made about the fraud that took place, things were discovered on Hunter Biden's laptop, Hillary Clinton was discovered to be guilty of exactly the same thing they're trying to prosecute Trump for but yet it's only republicans that are to blame. If the 2020 election fraud was committed by republicans arrests would have been made a LONG time ago. It's sickening to me. Absolutely sickening.

Trump lost the election. Americans voted him out.

At this point, I highly doubt it. A whole entire documentary was made about the fraud that took place, things were discovered on Hunter Biden's laptop, Hillary Clinton was discovered to be guilty of exactly the same thing they're trying to prosecute Trump for but yet it's only republicans that are to blame. If the 2020 election fraud was committed by republicans arrests would have been made a LONG time ago. It's sickening to me. Absolutely sickening.

God will always have the last laugh.

They "won", or so they tell us.

And they "won" Joe Biden.

And it is destroying them.

Just as soon as the real culprits as the JFK assassination are found, and we find out who wired the buildings in NY with explosives for the controlled demolition, and as soon as we find out who funded, and was responsible for directing the gain of function research for the COVID virus.

When you find out the folks that are responsible for all of that?

Then you can expect elections with integrity. And, as long as you believe that was the ONLY election there was ever meddling in, you will not see clearly.

BUT? If you never face up to all that truth?

You will never get to the bottom of any of it. Nor will the masses. This is what the folks that planned all of this can count on.

The documentary was weak and silly. They have found 4-5 cases of voter fraud mostly Trump voters. Remember, in 2016 Trump claimed 3-5 million illegals voted. Trump always claims fraud.

We have proven our claims, a documentary was released about all of the tampering that was going on. The true reality is you don't want to believe it.

Documentaries are generally unreliable as they are full of bias. They're even less reliable when they have been debunked by the newspaper ranked as the "least biased in the United States" (Associated Press). Reuters is an extra link if you wish to read it up, even though one may or may not argue that it is biased.

The documentary was weak and silly. They have found 4-5 cases of voter fraud mostly Trump voters. Remember, in 2016 Trump claimed 3-5 million illegals voted. Trump always claims fraud.
I'm not going to necessarily disagree with you.

In fact, I only got about half way through the 2000 mules one. It was very circumstantial, and very light on hard facts. And even if it presented any? I knew it wouldn't amount to much. There are much better ones out there. But, there is enough smoke there. Of course that stuff is true. Only the very naive don't believe in that stuff.

I've looked at independent investigations all across the spectrum, to have a hunch, that the motives of the establishment, the billionaires, and the ruling elites, to hide the truth of the manipulation, for the duopoly, of this, is real.

Uncounted: The New Math of American Elections (Full Length)​

"AMERICAN BLACKOUT" Movie​

I've seen it with my own eyes, I've seen the video;

It's possible there is no evidence of fraud, but, I did a complete study on how Debbie Wasserman-Shultz stole that nomination from Tim Canova. I find it very interesting, that this seems to be, an identical template, to how that movie 2000 mules said it was done.

Given the crap that went down in Broward county? And the fact that establishment Republicans even appointed the DNC supervisor . . . and she never even got sanctioned for her corruption, it was chalked up to. . . "incompetence?"

It seems to me, the Deep State bureaucrats have already war gamed how this shit works out, they did it with the last election, and now want to keep on doing it.

Brenda Snipes says Gov. DeSantis let her resign with ‘my name and my dignity’ intact​

60t24d.jpg

Concerned citizen sees ballots being transported in private vehicles & transferred to rented truck outside the Plantation, Florida voting site this past Election night. This violates all chain of custody requirements for paper ballots. Were the ballots destroyed & replaced by set of fake ballots?

This caused Die-bold to go out of business, and to be sold off by the Obama administration to Dominion. . .

Shocking History of Dominion Voting​

". . . At the beginning of 2009, there were four major US EVS suppliers: ES&S, Premier (a unit of Nixdorf-Diebold), Sequoia (linked to Smartmatic), and Hart Intercivic. The market size was a few hundred million dollars a year and growing. EVS vendors competed among themselves and against traditional pen and paper voting. There were no barriers to entry for other competitors, other than government’s regulations.. . . "

<snip>

How Dominion went from nothing to everything in two weeks

". . In September 2009, ES&S acquired Premier [8], without any objections from the DOJ. But in March 2010, the Obama’s DOJ (Eric Holder – Robert Mueller) forced ES&S to “sell” Premier’s assets to Dominion, but to keep its liabilities. In addition, ES&S was forced to license to Dominion some of its software, in perpetuity and free of charge. The pretext for the DOJ action was antitrust. . .. "

So? What you are saying, is, there is no evidence. But the source code is proprietary, and you really need to know something about how voter harvesting on a grand scale works. They have already found that Zuckerburg had funded a massive voter harvesting operation, illegally in some cases, but they are essentially refusing to prosecute him, or do anything about it. They have admitted as much.

In short, absence of evidence, and absence of the use of prosecutorial discretion, does not mean, there was not any fraud.

If folks want to continue to believe the narrative that it does? That is their right, but THIS is what is causing the divide in our culture. Some folks get this, other do not.

If the establishment, and the DNC, and those who care about the nation, really wanted to prove that they care, all they would need to do, is release the source code, and times ballots were received and/or recorded. I think that would go a lot to reassure folks.

Last edited:
Never. None of these cheating bastards will ever be held accountable for anything.

you're delusional.

Nonsensical. Provide evidence or STFU. Never mind you are TWO YEARS too late.
Stop denying the evidence presented. I suggest you STFU because the fraud was and is totally obvious. The actions taken to prevent any real investigations and political persecution show the guilt to anyone who can think objectively and you fucking know it. The Big Lie you push has failed, admit it.

Stop denying the evidence presented. I suggest you STFU because the fraud was and is totally obvious. The actions taken to prevent any real investigations and political persecution show the guilt to anyone who can think objectively and you fucking know it. The Big Lie you push has failed, admit it.

Hold Trump responsible. He sabotaged his presidency and reelection because of his big mouth.

Never provable.. All you have are Trump's lies.

Never provable.. All you have are Trump's lies.
All you are saying is that the criminals that did this successfully withheld evidence that would have proven fraud with legal tricks and and corrupt or intimidated judges. That is all they did, proving their guilt by doing so. Trump is not lying and you know it.

Documentaries are generally unreliable as they are full of bias. They're even less reliable when they have been debunked by the newspaper ranked as the "least biased in the United States" (Associated Press). Reuters is an extra link if you wish to read it up, even though one may or may not argue that it is biased.
Why would anyone read media bs?

Great another thread about the Big Squeal.

When does proof enter the discussion?

Forum List

Back