Will People Ever Be Held Responsible For The Election Of 2020?

They were there to get the fraud investigated. That is a fact that is never mentioned. Seattle and Portland were insurrections that really took over a city government. Dumbass traitor.
There was no fraud. Nothing proven. By that time over, 50+ cases had already been dismissed and tossed...for LACK of EVIDENCE.
Make stupid accusations without proof, win stupid dismissals.
Quit your whining and move on.

There was no fraud. Nothing proven. By that time over, 50+ cases had already been dismissed and tossed...for LACK of EVIDENCE.
Make stupid accusations without proof, win stupid dismissals.
Quit your whining and move on.
It has been proven to half the country. Your excuses are tired and old. It will be proven to a lot more as time goes by. Try and stop it.
:rock: :mm:

Nah, you're right. Just a silly, innocent insurrection. An attempt to overturn the results of a free and fair election.
Nothing to see there. :)

You and Dont Taz Me Bro are really delirious with your idiotic insurrection claims. See this one hundred dollar bill? Maybe you can use it to buy yourself a fucking clue. :rolleyes:

s-l500.jpg

At this point, I highly doubt it. A whole entire documentary was made about the fraud that took place, things were discovered on Hunter Biden's laptop, Hillary Clinton was discovered to be guilty of exactly the same thing they're trying to prosecute Trump for but yet it's only republicans that are to blame. If the 2020 election fraud was committed by republicans arrests would have been made a LONG time ago. It's sickening to me. Absolutely sickening.
Just as soon as they're held accountable for: lying about Iraqi WMD, Hillary destroying 33,000 emails, 10% for the Big Guy, spying on Trump.

Any

Day

Now

I cite certified election results, the official findings of recounts, audits, court challenges, and judicial rulings.

You desperately flail phantasms the Cry Baby Loser pulls from his butt.

They differ.
I do not care what you cite, shill. You have not figured that out yet?

I do not care what you cite, shill. You have not figured that out yet?

If the government handed out free money just so that these people could buy themselves a clue and use the money to get brain surgeries I don't think they would want them being their mommies and daddies anymore. However, I don't think conservatives have ever been running the government so I guess they're safe.

You and Dont Taz Me Bro are really delirious with your idiotic insurrection claims. See this one hundred dollar bill? Maybe you can use it to buy yourself a fucking clue. :rolleyes:

View attachment 701450
Except the numbers do not appear to be in your favor. Plus, if it were just a protest, the guy who egged the "protest" on would have quietly folded his tent and got his ducks in a row for 2024.
But he didn't do that, did he?

It was an insurrection.
Deal with it.

Except the numbers do not appear to be in your favor. Plus, if it were just a protest, the guy who egged the "protest" on would have quietly folded his tent and got his ducks in a row for 2024.
But he didn't do that, did he?

It was an insurrection.
Deal with it.

Show me on video proof of this occurring.

It has been proven to half the country. Your excuses are tired and old. It will be proven to a lot more as time goes by. Try and stop it.
:rock: :mm:
No it hasn't. What's getting old is the fact that you won't quit your incessant whining.
I won't have to stop it. It's already being stopped.

I would just deal with it and move on.

He ain't comin back.

You wish now you might want to take some of these. ;)

View attachment 701457
Unfortunately, nothing can cure your Trump Defense System. It's a virus that's resistant to the drug combination of reason and common sense.
It's something you'll just have to live with.

Your inability to move on from your savior is going to cost the Republican party.

No it hasn't. What's getting old is the fact that you won't quit your incessant whining.
I won't have to stop it. It's already being stopped.

I would just deal with it and move on.

He ain't comin back.
Yes it has and no fake polls will change anyone's mind. Being stopped? Why? It is a right to protest an election. It is being stopped because they are going to find the truth.

That's not sufficient in the real world, only the world of the National Inquirer. You don't overturn anything, much less an election, much less a Presidential election, on smoke like "voters know."

If you were suing someone over the sale of a cow, would you overturn it with "people know?"
Not sufficient for traitors is more like it. I think you fell from the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down. As far as your other post do they give you law degree when you are a moderator?

Forum List

Back