Will People Ever Be Held Responsible For The Election Of 2020?

It was proven in state houses. That is why AZ. and WI. moved to decertify, again blocked by Democrats and RINOs.
Blocked, eh? By the majority of elected lawmakers in the state, leaving the Trumpists twisting in the wind.

Trump should be held responsible. He lost the House, the Senate, and the Presidency. He needs to be treated as the political pariah that he is.

Every dollar he gets, is a dollar he keeps. The GOP may regain the House, the Trump's hand picks in the House and Senate won't.
He is, and it is making him more popular. Keep up the good work.

They will be untwisting in AZ. when Lake takes office.
Maybe. Maybe not.
1664127737176.png

1664127579046.png

Go to my homepage and start reading my posts. Come back when you are done.
Why? Are you some national authoritative reporter, I should have heard of or just another random internet poster wannabe? Who even knew you had a home page?

Why? Are you some national authoritative reporter, I should have heard of or just another random internet poster wannabe? Who even knew you had a home page?
Like Golfing Gator? I meant the page on this site. Click on my avatar it will take you there. Moderator? my ass.

Oh. Then that ends it right there. You conceited asshole, you are a joke.:auiqs.jpg:

Yes, all I needed was to show that not ever single Trump voter bought into the Big Lie as you have to show that you lied yet again.

Yes, all I needed was to show that not ever single Trump voter bought into the Big Lie as you have to show that you lied yet again.
And you can show me they do not? How are you going to do that? The media? Nope, no credibility just like you.

Forum List

Back