Will MSM be broadcasting Presidential debates?

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
According to Trump today, perhaps not! :aargh:

"Democrats just blocked FoxNews from holding a debate. Good, then I think I’ll do the same thing with the Fake News Networks and the Radical Left Democrats in the General Election debates!"

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Would anyone really care? Rigid formats and too many rules have made the debates a pointless exercise anyway.

Trump should insist the debates be held by Fox. If dems can't debate on Fox, how can they stand up to Putin or KJU? Who would ever respect someone too scared to debate on Fox?

Pathetic

According to Trump today, perhaps not! :aargh:

"Democrats just blocked FoxNews from holding a debate. Good, then I think I’ll do the same thing with the Fake News Networks and the Radical Left Democrats in the General Election debates!"

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

If ANY debates are on any MSM network there is no need for Trumpettes to watch because it would be 'fake news.' :9:

The democrats will be given the questions beforehand anyway so it really does not matter which agency handles the debate.

Anyone who considers CNN to be "reputable" and Fox News biased is beyond rational analysis, and hence will be voting Democrat regardless of what might happen during a debate.

But I like Trump's idea. Fuck 'em.

Forum List

Back