Will Mike Pence ever stand up for himself?

Gotta hand it to Mike Pence

He bit his tongue and groveled before Trump for four years. He concurred with all the lies and misinformation coming out of Trump

All the while thinking.......When my time comes, Trump will pay me back.

His payback from Trump was an angry mob screaming to hang him and zero chance of ever getting the Republican nomination

Mike is a nice guy and nice guys always finish last.

Pence has no spine

Vice President Pence has plenty of "spine". He stood up to the libs for many years, even when they literally crucified him for his adherence to the Pence Rule and refused to bed any woman he isn't married to.

Posturing about Libs is not a spine.

It is like Ted Cruz cowering before Trump after he called his wife ugly
Mike Pence refuses to condemn Trump for jeopardizing his safety instead saying......We do not see eye to eye on Jan 6.

As far as the Cruz-Trump debate in 2016, there is nothing wrong with 2 men arguing about who has the most attractive old lady.

Why would Pence condemn his President at all? He was there and realized that the protesters in the capitol in January were unarmed and mostly peaceful. Not really an "insurrection" at all, at least not compared to real insurrections like we had during the George Floyd Insurrection.

Pence has no spine

Reminds me a lot of Gore.
How so?
This should be interesting

never in the limelight, quiet, never raising a hand.
(Like most previous VPs)

and even Bill wouldn't support his run for president.
I didn’t see Bill Clinton send an angry mob to get Al Gore

But you are correct in one regard
Al Gore certified the election results of George Bush even though it cost him the Presidency
Mike Pence certified the election results of Joe Biden even though it cost him the Vice Presidency
Gore made the mistake of not wanting Clinton's support.

Gotta hand it to Mike Pence

He bit his tongue and groveled before Trump for four years. He concurred with all the lies and misinformation coming out of Trump

All the while thinking.......When my time comes, Trump will pay me back.

His payback from Trump was an angry mob screaming to hang him and zero chance of ever getting the Republican nomination

Pence got the Republican nomination twice already.

As far as whether he will get it again in 2024 is still an untold story. The race for VP is wide open.

Why would Pence condemn his President at all? He was there and realized that the protesters in the capitol in January were unarmed and mostly peaceful. Not really an "insurrection" at all, at least not compared to real insurrections like we had during the George Floyd Insurrection.

Hang Mike Pence?

Pence has no spine

Reminds me a lot of Gore.
How so?
This should be interesting

never in the limelight, quiet, never raising a hand.
(Like most previous VPs)

and even Bill wouldn't support his run for president.
I didn’t see Bill Clinton send an angry mob to get Al Gore

But you are correct in one regard
Al Gore certified the election results of George Bush even though it cost him the Presidency
Mike Pence certified the election results of Joe Biden even though it cost him the Vice Presidency
Gore made the mistake of not wanting Clinton's support.

The Lewinsky scandal was still fresh
Gore did not want to get too close to Clinton

Hang Mike Pence?

It was a lively but peaceful demonstration and some people went overboard a bit with their rhetoric.

People were, and are, agree about the Steal.

Who can blame them for that?

Hang Mike Pence?

It was a lively but peaceful demonstration and some people went overboard a bit with their rhetoric.

LOL

Sorry, not taking the bait

President Trump sent an angry mob after his Vice President and Mike Pence barely escaped the clutches of the mob who was screaming to hang him.
And of course you're simply lying again, as usual.

You're a TDS afflicted moron.
Why do you think so many Trumpers were yelling Hang Mike Pence?

Or was it Antifa fooling them into saying it?

Why are Trumpers always being fooled by Antifa and BLM?

Hang Mike Pence?

Rational people.

Pence has no spine

Vice President Pence has plenty of "spine". He stood up to the libs for many years, even when they literally crucified him for his adherence to the Pence Rule and refused to bed any woman he isn't married to.

Mike Pence refuses to condemn Trump for jeopardizing his safety instead saying......We do not see eye to eye on Jan 6.

As far as the Cruz-Trump debate in 2016, there is nothing wrong with 2 men arguing about who has the most attractive old lady.

I am not sure what kind of circles you move in but I have never ever heard of that sort of behaviour. Its almost as if you just made it up.

Pence has no spine

I am not sure what kind of circles you move in but I have never ever heard of that sort of behaviour. Its almost as if you just made it up.
It's called gaslighting......

They don't believe their bullshit -- they just like seeing you actually engage with their bad faith arguments

Pence has no spine
Pence has not spine because he is a politician.

It reminds me of Biden getting up their with tears in his eyes begging Cuomo to resign because he sexually assaulted women and tried to cover up killing the elderly in nursing homes by putting Covid patients with them.

His brother at CNN and the democrat media will get Cuomo elected again. The Sheeple will do their duty.

Sad.

Last edited:
President Trump sent an angry mob after his Vice President and Mike Pence barely escaped the clutches of the mob who was screaming to hang him. Yet, Pence has yet to publicly denounce the actions of Trump on that day.

The former vice president earned something of a reputation as a lapdog while serving under Donald Trump,
The Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol should have changed everything. Pence rightly refused Trump's demand that he attempt to block certification of the 2020 election. Trump, in turn, incited the crowd that broke into the House and Senate chambers, with some rioters chanting "Hang Mike Pence!"

If you can't be angry at the guy who almost got you killed, who can you be mad at?
Pence was a radio host at one time!

President Trump sent an angry mob after his Vice President and Mike Pence barely escaped the clutches of the mob who was screaming to hang him. Yet, Pence has yet to publicly denounce the actions of Trump on that day.

The former vice president earned something of a reputation as a lapdog while serving under Donald Trump,
The Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol should have changed everything. Pence rightly refused Trump's demand that he attempt to block certification of the 2020 election. Trump, in turn, incited the crowd that broke into the House and Senate chambers, with some rioters chanting "Hang Mike Pence!"

If you can't be angry at the guy who almost got you killed, who can you be mad at?

When you lack a story to cling to a story then make up a story.

Pence has no spine
Pence has not spine because he is a politician.

It reminds me of Biden getting up their with tears in his eyes begging Cuomo to resign because he sexually assaulted women and tried to cover up killing the elderly in nursing homes by putting Covid patients with them.

People who criticize Pence don't criticize Lt Gov Hochul of New York for her failure to resign to protest Fredo's record of rapery.

And they don't criticize Lt Gov. Fairfax who refuses to resign to protest his guv's record of blackface.

The former president allegedly sent an angry mob to the former V.P.? Doesn't the left have any real issues to deal with instead of this crap like illegal immigration, high energy prices, ransom hackers that threaten our food and energy sources, incoherent foreign policies and burning cities?

Forum List

Back