Will Kellyanne Conway Get A Good Groping(?)! (All In Good Fun, And For Good Measure(?)!)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
So maybe the senior advisor, Flynn, resigned too soon to get a real feeling of the of the Oval Office tentacles of power(?). An Investigation into Kellyanne Conway, the world press gets instead(?)! My, my, my, Oh, My!

The Ethics Office, itself, has given new President Trump an excuse to go forward with a Republican-Era, New Probe of Kellyanne Conway(?)!

Ethics Office Tells White House to Investigate and Discipline Kellyanne Conway

This comes about thanks to the Electoral College(?)! Apparently we now see, what that was for.

Notice that the subject of collecting all the bribes at the hotels has not come up(?)! A White House Investigation into Kellyanne Conway, is proposed, instead(?). It will no-doubt get the usual well-thought-out, Presidential-styled, (according to Donald Trump on the bus) Level of attention. That so-far has been seen again and again--in just three weeks barely going onto four.

Did any Asian money get spent at the weekend golfing event,, at all? Are any new family ventures in the offing, anywhere in Asia(?)! Apparently the press was not allowed to witness any new "policy" initiatives.

Next comes the leader of Israel, possibly about to propose a new named golf course, up against the Wall with Palestine!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Federal Stimulus money was spent for all of this!)

So maybe the senior advisor, Flynn, resigned too soon to get a real feeling of the of the Oval Office tentacles of power(?). An Investigation into Kellyanne Conway, the world press gets instead(?)! My, my, my, Oh, My!

The Ethics Office, itself, has given new President Trump an excuse to go forward with a Republican-Era, New Probe of Kellyanne Conway(?)!

This comes about thanks to the Electoral College(?)! Apparently we now see, what that was for.

Notice that the subject of collecting all the bribes at the hotels has not come up(?)! A White House Investigation into Kellyanne Conway, is proposed, instead(?). It will no-doubt get the usual well-thought-out, Presidential-styled, (according to Donald Trump on the bus) Level of attention. That so-far has been seen again and again--in just three weeks barely going onto four.

Did any Asian money get spent at the weekend golfing event,, at all? Are any new family ventures in the offing, anywhere in Asia(?)! Apparently the press was not allowed to witness any new "policy" initiatives.

Next comes the leader of Israel, possibly about to propose a new named golf course, up against the Wall with Palestine!

No, only hot women get groped.

Lies

You've obviously never worn beer goggles

Lies

I ALWAYS ware beer goggles.

Lies

I ALWAYS ware beer goggles.
You must own the only working pair then.

So the "Maybes(?)" Have It!

Just how do you say, "Probe," in a Republican Administration, now that Trump is the only apparent brand?

Then there is the matter of just how one gets done?

More thoughtful presentation in the New GOP, prior to any release of. . . .or publicity about. . . .or grammar, syntax, or spelling, therein(?). The better ones are the announcements that the Constitution and Bill of Rights no longer apply, since this all about Security. . . .and how that applies in high-fashion branding(?)!

The Stimulus Money went to these people! The bureaucrats got a lot of it too, if not their pension plans! What everyone else was supposed to get, the Republicans took away first act, after the Obama first-term Mid-Terms.

(Lands of Many Nations offered food, shelter, and welcome to first White Eyes(?)! Poor Planning is about the USA, from the start. Mostly, they stayed, expecting even more loot, and more land!)

Kelly Anne has lied for Trump for so long its become a habit just like smearing wrinkle cream all around the bags under her eyes every night before she goes to bed.

Forum List

Back