Will Jussie Smollett Get a Show on MSNBC?

Considering the likes of Joy Reid and Al Sharpton, I think he would be a good fit as a black fag; MSNBC probably being envious of Don Le Mon on CNN.
Uh..no. What do you have against black men and women standing up for their race?

Sharpton has been a blow hard and in the distant past has had some sketchy associations. But he's cleaned up his act..as well as looking fairly svelt.
What do you have against Reid? Has she been accused of a crime?

No one is going to touch Jussie Smolett with a 10 foot pole.

Now, can we discuss your moral and racial outrage? :auiqs.jpg:

Uh..no. What do you have against black men and women standing up for their race?

Sharpton has been a blow hard and in the distant past has had some sketchy associations. But he's cleaned up his act..as well as looking fairly svelt.
What do you have against Reid? Has she been accused of a crime?

No one is going to touch Jussie Smolett with a 10 foot pole.

Now, can we discuss your moral and racial outrage? :auiqs.jpg:
I don't particularly care for race pimps. If you view them as heroes, that's up to you. Smollett would be a good fit for Reid and Sharpton. Hell, he's sleazy, black and a fag, so perfect for MSNBC.

I don't particularly care for race pimps. If you view them as heroes, that's up to you. Smollett would be a good fit for Reid and Sharpton. Hell, he's sleazy, black and a fag, so perfect for MSNBC.
Then don't pimp. It's the only reason you bring someone like Joy Reid up. You don't black women who will rail against your prejudices.
You like Candace Owens..because she plays to your comforts.

Nope. She's an effective spokesperson for her race...and pretty humorous as well. :)
And, not as fifth grade school teacher dry and straight as Rachel Maddow is.
If she is "effective" as a spokesperson for blacks you people are really screwed. She is the most racist bitch on any TV show. I once saw her railing against white people for wearing their hair in dreads and braids, claiming it was cultural miss-appropriation. Now she has "straight hair with blond highlights. She is a racist fool and your buddy Sharpton needs to pay his back taxes.

If she is "effective" as a spokesperson for blacks you people are really screwed. She is the most racist bitch on any TV show. I once saw her railing against white people for wearing their hair in dreads and braids, claiming it was cultural miss-appropriation. Now she has "straight hair with blond highlights. She is a racist fool and your buddy Sharpton needs to pay his back taxes.
Sigh...yet you hold Candace Owens up as a safe and comfortable alternative..because she tells you what you wanted to hear....Bleh...

Forum List

Back