Will Jared and Ivanka attempt to flee the country?

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
I say we get their passports now.

Off course the wealthy cross international boarders all the time w/o security checks.

It's sucks to be an American with the biggest criminals in the country about the get off with pardons from Mike Pence.

We suck as a country, electing a fool, an ass, and then letting him go free without spending a day in jail.

trump_jail-1024x683.jpg

Goddamn America do we look stupid.

I say we get their passports now.

Off course the wealthy cross international boarders all the time w/o security checks.

It's sucks to be an American with the biggest criminals in the country about the get off with pardons from Mike Pence.

We suck as a country, electing a fool, an ass, and then letting him go free without spending a day in jail.

trump_jail-1024x683.jpg

Goddamn America do we look stupid.

"Goddamn America do we look stupid."
Hell yes we do!
What other nation will glamorize men taking cock in their ass, men in dresses shitting next to little girls...and who in their right fuckin mind would advocate to finance the lives of foreign filth / Wetbacks?

We elected Trump to drive you hazelnutty. He's doing so well he needs a raise.

c288b7ee93f0c4f1af35ee71c5ddd84f.png

So you don't care that he can't lead the country, just as long as he has a healthy hate rating, which is currently 64%? What the fuck is wrong with you?

You're lost bud...Donny T is doing an amazing job...just ask anyone legitimate. He won't govern on behalf of our filth as you prefer he would.
Sorry....get your shit right and get on board the legitimacy train....ChoooChooo!

Jared and Ivanka haven't done anything wrong, have they? Silly question for an OP -- unless I've missed something, in which case the OP missed putting up a link.

this is fun. bring down the trumpanzees and then go after the clintons and podesta and obama for uranium one.

They have nothing to worry about

Crooked Donnie will pardon them

Forum List

Back