Will it matter who is elected?

I think Romney can make it happen! :thup:

I am now going to beard slap myself for displaying such naivete....

Beard-Slap.gif

Which would you rather have in the white house? A lying grinning former junkie community activist sack of excrement who never had a real job and didn't lift a finger to help the Benghazi defenders and lied to Americans for a month, or a guy who worked in the system and knows how to get things done? Anybody who tries to tell you that Romney and Hussein are alike is either a fool or a democrat dirty trickster trying to suppress voter turnout.

There are other choices.

Gore and Bush and all of them are choir boys compared with ...Emperor aka used car salesma Obaminous Maximous... choir boys!

And in 10 years Republicans will be talking about how the current crop of Democrats are so much worse than Obama was.

I don't agree ... like it has been said,,, we have been staggering for almost 200 years under every conceivable thug that could get into office... and yet here we are... still going strong.

Why should it be different in 10 years?

Gore and Bush and all of them are choir boys compared with ...Emperor aka used car salesma Obaminous Maximous... choir boys!

And in 10 years Republicans will be talking about how the current crop of Democrats are so much worse than Obama was.

I don't agree ... like it has been said,,, we have been staggering for almost 200 years under every conceivable thug that could get into office... and yet here we are... still going strong.

I don't think you got my point, or maybe I don't get yours.

we're screwed economically for the next 2-3 years no matter who wins, with Romney I believe less so, in the long run.
With Reid running the senate? No offense but check your vitamins for LSD/PCP contamination you're a lot smarter than that usually. I suspect Obama will elect a veto proof GOP majority in both houses of congress in 2014 at the rate he is going. If he loses the popular vote and squeaks through in the EC he will have no mandate.

On the other hand if Sandy and later storms suppress D turnout in VA, NC and PA Romney will not have a mandate even with EC and Popular vote wins.

My point was that what you said is what we always hear. You said Gore was a choir boy compared to Obama, but that's not what we heard in 2000 about Gore. He had to be beaten at all costs, because the Clinton agenda couldn't be allowed to continue to go forward. Or, even that Gore would be so much worse than Clinton, so you had to vote for Bush. Of course, in 1996 it was Clinton has to lose! This is the most important election ever, vote for Dole! It's always the same. So, like I said, in 10 years Republicans will be talking about how the current Democrats are so much worse than Obama, just like they talk about Obama being so much worse than Clinton and Gore now. It's just a talking point.

In this election is does not seem to matter much. I still have not decided who I want to vote for. Bother have good points and both are lacking in various areas. having experienced Romney while he was Governor I saw first hand what his policies had done to essential personnel he used a line-item veto to cut "millions of dollars for firefighting equipment," including firefighters' "coats, pants, helmets and boots" and watching Obama as an inexperienced chief executive does not instill a great deal of confidence in either.

The US will survive and move forward as a society no matter who gets elected.

^^^

But
Kevin_Kennedy, Obamanus is the worst of the lot .... he will down in History as the worst... in my, and millions of other people's opinion. :(

Did it matter after 9/11/2001 whether we went after bin Laden or if we used the attack as an excuse to invade Iraq?
Gore would've got roped into attacking Iraq...Regime change was made an official federal policy in 1998.

You really need to keep up on these things.

Perhaps Gore would have listened to the intelligence community screaming in his ear that an attack was imminent. Now I know you are smoking your own crap and don't give a shit about using your brain on this one so I am just practicing typing until I find someone who can read and respond with something more than what you can.

:night:

Did it matter after 9/11/2001 whether we went after bin Laden or if we used the attack as an excuse to invade Iraq?
Gore would've got roped into attacking Iraq...Regime change was made an official federal policy in 1998.

You really need to keep up on these things.

Perhaps Gore would have listened to the intelligence community screaming in his ear that an attack was imminent. Now I know you are smoking your own crap and don't give a shit about using your brain on this one so I am just practicing typing until I find someone who can read and respond with something more than what you can.

:night:
Yeah, whatever...Your globalist warmonger stooge with the (D) by his name is better than the globalist warmonger stooge with the (R) by it.

Talk about smoking your own crap and not using your brain.

Well in addition to computer memory/$ doubling every two years, optronics like the pixels in your computer screen doubling every 18 months there are several other engines of deflation coming online:

cost to orbit per ton in nominal dollars.

At least three different industries under the term print manufacture with wildly different doubling rates/$

Bio-engineering can already make simple organs like bladders and value is increasing rapidly.

That much productivity increase will reduce incomes relative to groceries and restaurant meals.

Well in addition to computer memory/$ doubling every two years, optronics like the pixels in your computer screen doubling every 18 months there are several other engines of deflation coming online:

At least three different industries under the term print manufacture with wildly different doubling rates/$

Bio-engineering can already make simple organs like bladders and value is increasing rapidly.

That much productivity increase will reduce incomes relative to groceries and restaurant meals.

Can you speak English please?

Can you speak English please?
Productivity increases have been outstripping job creation since roughly 1968. In the US it shows up mostly as increasing income volatility, in Europe as chronic unemployment and lost decades in Japan.

^^^

Lost decades in Japan?

... ok.. I think your originality in speech is a novelty.... I don't understand a word you are saying .... I better keep my mouth shut :badgrin::D

^^^

Lost decades in Japan?

... ok.. I think your originality in speech is a novelty.... I don't understand a word you are saying .... I better keep my mouth shut :badgrin::D
Productivity increases = fewer jobs and lower incomes that buy a lot more stuff of higher quality.

Take something simple. With a slow cooker, a freezer and a microwave oven I can eat a much wider variety of nutritious soups with less prep time and at lower cost than if I bought a can of Prego or Campbell's. In NYC the space needed for a slowcooker and separate freezer would wipe out the savings.

So rebuilding after Sandy will be less than expected. Taking the insurance money and moving to FL, GA, AL or MS a new house can be outright and with more room costs can go lower much faster than income. In fact we are getting buried under snowbirds who have been doing that for decades.

Which would you rather have in the white house? A lying grinning former junkie community activist sack of excrement who never had a real job and didn't lift a finger to help the Benghazi defenders and lied to Americans for a month, or a guy who worked in the system and knows how to get things done? Anybody who tries to tell you that Romney and Hussein are alike is either a fool or a democrat dirty trickster trying to suppress voter turnout.

There are other choices.

Oh yeah, throw your vote away in a hissie fit or an emotional tantrum because you want to make a point that nobody will ever see. Only an idiot or a democrat party dirty trickster would suggest such a thing.

^^^

Lost decades in Japan?

Productivity increases = fewer jobs and lower incomes that buy a lot more stuff of higher quality.

Take something simple. With a slow cooker, a freezer and a microwave oven I can eat a much wider variety of nutritious soups with less prep time and at lower cost than if I bought a can of Prego or Campbell's. In NYC the space needed for a slowcooker and separate freezer would wipe out the savings.

So rebuilding after Sandy will be less than expected. Taking the insurance money and moving to FL, GA, AL or MS a new house can be outright and with more room costs can go lower much faster than income. In fact we are getting buried under snowbirds who have been doing that for decades.

omggggggggg stop the blabber grrrrrr

art16968.jpg

^^^

Lost decades in Japan?

Problem being that the regulatory hurdles that will need to be cleared as the rebuilding goes on are staggeringly higher than when they were when those areas of NY & NJ were built....It took 11 months during the Depression to build the Empire State Building, yet WTC is still a big hole in the ground 11 years later.

Forum List

Back