Will Iran be attacked?

I will be surprised if they are not.

America must act or lose all our credibility with our allies in the middle east.

Trump: US 'Locked and Loaded' After Attacks on Saudi Arabia
None of our business and the assholes have no proof Iran was behind it. Even if they were, still not our business.

Are you aware the Saudis invaded Yemen four years ago and have mass murdered thousands of civilians? I would guess not.

I guess some Americans have become so use to nonstop war, they think it is the normal way of things.

I dont care for the Iranian government but the US should mind its business...is between the Houtis/Iran and the Saudis and other gulf countries. Most Americans dont even know where those countries exactly are.
Iranians kidnapped American embassy workers for over a year. The Cold War kept us walking on eggshells in response. The stability of the oil market is another impediment in removing them.
But they are a criminal gang still on the lam. They’ve murdered most of our dead soldiers in Iraq thanks to IEDs they created for insurgents there.
This iranian regime has been in the business of Americans for forty years. It’s time to take them out.
We should enlist a resistance force of iranian citizens willing to topple this criminal gang in charge now. Make it an inside job.
Obama got in the way before but the time has come.
Enlist and go fight the Iranians dont just send some else's kid.

silly stuff

He's right though. Why should someone else's kid get killed for these perpetual unconstitutional wars based on lies? All you armchair warmongers should go fight the boogeyman yourselves.

Gosh, sometimes it really feels like we're living in Orwell's 1984.
9-11 was a lie? Saddam Hussein wasn’t a threat to ME stability? Who knew?
There were 19 hijackers on 9-11 and none of then were from Iraq.
Vincent Bugliosi called it murder and wrote a best seller to make his case.
The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder - Wikipedia

Iranians kidnapped American embassy workers for over a year. The Cold War kept us walking on eggshells in response. The stability of the oil market is another impediment in removing them.
But they are a criminal gang still on the lam. They’ve murdered most of our dead soldiers in Iraq thanks to IEDs they created for insurgents there.
This iranian regime has been in the business of Americans for forty years. It’s time to take them out.
We should enlist a resistance force of iranian citizens willing to topple this criminal gang in charge now. Make it an inside job.

silly stuff

He's right though. Why should someone else's kid get killed for these perpetual unconstitutional wars based on lies? All you armchair warmongers should go fight the boogeyman yourselves.

it was war against an imperialist, genocidal force

silly stuff

You mean the USA right?

silly stuff

You mean the USA right?

yes----the USA vs the genocidal imperialist force of Baathist pig Sadaam
Hussein.

You mean the USA right?

Hussein.
The US invaded and conquered Iraq. It is still in Iraq. Some claim one million Iraqis died from W’s stupid war. The genocidal imperialist force was not Sadaam’s Iraq.

As bad as Sadaam was, W was far worse. He should be in solitary at Supermax.

I guess some Americans have become so use to nonstop war, they think it is the normal way of things.

That is exactly what I was thinking the other day. People now think of it as normal. Which is incredibly sad... but probably pleasing to the PTSB.

That is exactly what I was thinking the other day. People now think of it as normal. Which is incredibly sad... but probably pleasing to the PTSB.[/QUOTE

still dancing on the bodies of dead Kurdish and Shiite babies, little buttercup??

Most Iranians are good people and they hate the mullahs.

They need our help to get rid of the corrupt mullahs.

Iran's Majlis: the face of the mullahs' corruption | People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK)
I agree that the people of Iran are victims of the Mullah's and their puppet government. But how do we 'get rid of the Mullahs'? Our track record on Regime change is awful.
Usually it's Democrats who overthrow secular dictators for "democracy." The result of islamic democracy is an Islamic police state.

VPA1k9v.jpg

Most Iranians are good people and they hate the mullahs.

They need our help to get rid of the corrupt mullahs.

Iran's Majlis: the face of the mullahs' corruption | People's Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK)
I agree that the people of Iran are victims of the Mullah's and their puppet government. But how do we 'get rid of the Mullahs'? Our track record on Regime change is awful.
We are victims of a puppet government too.

The United States is not the world's enforcer of civility, decency, justice, and freedom, the UN was designed to play this role, regretfully the UN has failed to live up to its purpose. The question as to if the US will respond on behalf of Saudi Arabia remains to be seen, if a coalition of support is obtained the likelihood for reprisal will be enhanced. The Saudi's have the last word.

America must act or lose all our credibility with our allies in the middle east.

None of our business and the assholes have no proof Iran was behind it. Even if they were, still not our business.

Are you aware the Saudis invaded Yemen four years ago and have mass murdered thousands of civilians? I would guess not.

The price of energy is everyone’s business.

silly stuff

The hijackers were Muslim. That was the enemy’s self-definition. That transcends state.

You mean the USA right?

Hussein.
The US invaded and conquered Iraq. It is still in Iraq. Some claim one million Iraqis died from W’s stupid war. The genocidal imperialist force was not Sadaam’s Iraq.

As bad as Sadaam was, W was far worse. He should be in solitary at Supermax.
Iranians were responsible for much of that carnage. W’s mistake was dragging his feet by coddling 1960’s throwback democrat war protesters.

not likely, other than perhaps defending the shipping lanes. We don't want a full on war, but you might see Iran lose a ship or two, so that they get the message.

True----it is the ISLAMO NAZIS who are playing scare tactics!!!. The mosque party-line is ANY ACTION "against iran" well mean WORLD WAR III ------uhm BULL-CRAP----the actions will be protection of the water ways and straits-----and the Iranian pussies will not dare to confront us

not likely, other than perhaps defending the shipping lanes. We don't want a full on war, but you might see Iran lose a ship or two, so that they get the message.

True----it is the ISLAMO NAZIS who are playing scare tactics!!!. The mosque party-line is ANY ACTION "against iran" well mean WORLD WAR III ------uhm BULL-CRAP----the actions will be protection of the water ways and straits-----and the Iranian pussies will not dare to confront us

I believe that a lot of their bluster is also intended to be heard by ears within Iran itself. Its also about showing a strong image to their own radicals. They wouldn't want a real war that they can lose, but I could sure see an uptick in terrorist or pirating events.

Forum List

Back