Will Hillary finally be locked up?

Hillary has the backing of the Deep State.
... and the denizens of Tralfamadore are gaga over her as well, rumor has it, but that doesn't explain why no Trumpy prosecutor anywhere in the nation has ever contrived any actual charge against her, despite all the shrill bellywhinging.

Are all Trumpies who are or have been in a position to indict her just incredibly incompetent, lazy, or treasonous?

This is all about Durham acting proactively in the interest of damage control. Igor Danchenko has been chosen as a vulnerable 'fall guy' for Americans who carry a chip on their shoulders for all Russians.
However, there's great risk of forcing the Democrats to reopen the can of worms for defensive political means.

The 'Steele dossier' was the real thing and so Durham will need to deflect away from the facts being brought into evidence against Igor.

The Steele dossier is too important to both sides to just go away and so Durham's offense is Trump's best defense.

There are many eye witnesses who are potential whistle blowers on both sides of the Atlantic.

Trump was impeached, twice. The first president ever to be impeached twice. To republicans who think it did not happen,
I assure you it did. But you can’t fix stupid.
Trump being impeached twice with all Democrat votes doesn’t count. They would have impeached him another five times over bogus allegations if they could. The Democratic Party is on a suicidal path And are trying to take this country with them.

Trump being impeached twice with all Democrat votes doesn’t count.

7 GOP Senators Voted To Convict Trump. Only 1 Faces ... - NPR

https://www.npr.org › sections › 2021/02/15 › 7-gop-sena...

Feb. 15, 2021 — Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski will face voters in 2022, but her state's new primary and voting system likely means she'll be in less danger of ...

7 GOP Senators Voted To Convict Trump. Only 1 Faces ... - NPR

https://www.npr.org › sections › 2021/02/15 › 7-gop-sena...

Feb. 15, 2021 — Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski will face voters in 2022, but her state's new primary and voting system likely means she'll be in less danger of ...
yawn, impeachment is a bipartisan thing for it to be valid. A bunch of never Trumpers and Democrat traitors concocting bogus charges as an effort to remove a duly elected president doesn’t count. And as we can see, Durham is indicting those who brought those bogus charges one after another.

yawn, impeachment is a bipartisan thing for it to be valid. A bunch of never Trumpers and Democrat traitors concocting bogus charges as an effort to remove a duly elected president doesn’t count. And as we can see, Durham is indicting those who brought those bogus charges one after another.
I merely cut and pasted evidence that you lied. My interest goes no further into entertaining your excuses.

I merely cut and pasted evidence that you lied. My interest goes no further into entertaining your excuses.
I know you guys are obsessed about Trump, but newsflash is he isn't president at this time. Your epic fails Biden and Harris are now in charge. You don't get it do you? The whole point of these indictments proves that Hillary and other Democrat party and deep state operatives colluded and conspired in order to frame Trump and to fed false information which led to the bogus impeachments led by traitors like Nadler, Pelosi and Schiff.

I know you guys are obsessed about Trump, but newsflash is he isn't president at this time. Your epic fails Biden and Harris are now in charge. You don't get it do you? The whole point of these indictments proves that Hillary and other Democrat party and deep state operatives colluded and conspired in order to frame Trump and to fed false information which led to the bogus impeachments led by traitors like Nadler, Pelosi and Schiff.
All of which may be true. But i`m a Canadian with no dog in your fight.

That doesn`t change the fact that you either lied or you didn`t know the facts as I presented them.

All of which may be true. But i`m a Canadian with no dog in your fight.

That doesn`t change the fact that you either lied or you didn`t know the facts as I presented them.
It was a partisan impeachment, and exposed the party over country Democrats.

And? How does Danchenko, a private citizen allegedly lying to FBI translate into evidence that Clinton, or someone inside her campaign was working with Kremlin or did something illegal?

Well, he was inside her campaign, and working for the Kremlin.

But I'm sure if you just lie a little harder, reality will cease to exist.

You Nazi vermin have corrupted the law, BUT you haven't completely erased reality.

Hillary will never be held to the laws that govern the peasants, but we will still expose her for the traitorous crook she is.

Wow. You just reach into your asshole and pull out whatever bullshit your little rightwinger heart desires, zero evidence required.

Amazing.

1636380042473.png

No doubt there is evidence against Hillary, but liberal prosecutors and liberal judges will continue to ignore it.
Why did Trump's DOJ, Barr and Durham ignore it?

You fools run your mouth, but can't connect your little blue ball fantasies to reality.

Wait, you were just lying to cover up for the Kremlin mole in the Clinton camp....
What fn Kremlin mole? There is NOTHING LIKE THAT in the Durham indictments.

You just make up some bullshit and I'm supposedly covering up when I call it baseless fantasies? :cuckoo:

What fn Kremlin mole? There is NOTHING LIKE THAT in the Durham indictments.

You just make up some bullshit and I'm supposedly covering up when I call it baseless fantasies? :cuckoo:

You truly are insane, aren't you?

Yes little minion, Igor Danchenko was indicted. Yes moron Nazi fool, he was implicated as working with the Kremlin.

{On Thursday, John Durham, the special counsel appointed to investigate the FBI’s probe into ties between Trump and Russia charged that operative, Igor Danchenko, with lying to the FBI about his work on the dossier and allegedly fabricating some information that appeared in it. }​
Resume lying now.......​

You truly are insane, aren't you?

Yes little minion, Igor Danchenko was indicted. Yes moron Nazi fool, he was implicated as working with the Kremlin.

{On Thursday, John Durham, the special counsel appointed to investigate the FBI’s probe into ties between Trump and Russia charged that operative, Igor Danchenko, with lying to the FBI about his work on the dossier and allegedly fabricating some information that appeared in it. }​
Resume lying now.......​
Moron, there is not a single word about Danchenko being a Russian government agent.

Thats no lie, thats a fact.

Moron, there is not a single word about Danchenko being a Russian government agent.

Thats no lie, thats a fact.

Who cares?

Brooking Institute Danchenko fed Steele information that came from the Kremlin. No one gives a fuck if he worked for Putin directly, he spread Kremlin bullshit in the attempted coup against the President of the United States.

You're a fool and a fraud who will tell any lie to cover up the crimes of your filthy Reich.

Forum List

Back