Will Hillary Commit Suicide?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Looking at her past I am starting to think more and more she will. We are talking a woman who has lied, cheated and stole to get where she is now.
Trump has passed her.
Sanders IS passing her.
Biden could pass her.

It would be VERY easy for her to come in fourth or fifth overall in Iowa. That woman is SO centered on herself and greed she will NOT be able to handle it.
EVERYTHING she has been caught doing is ALWAYS a right wing blame job, EVERYTHING.

Now facing a possible prison term AND much of America KNOWING what a damn liar she is there is NO future for her. NO elder statesmen status because of her LACK of ever being one and NO party respect due to her destruction of that party and NO real role in ANYTHING of historical value.

Her ENTIRE life has been built on crap including her personal life. She has a husband that cheats and lies at the drop of a hat. I myself see one of three options for Hillary in the NEAR future.
1, Mental hospital
2, Prison
3, Suicide

Looking at her past I am starting to think more and more she will. We are talking a woman who has lied, cheated and stole to get where she is now.
Trump has passed her.
Sanders IS passing her.
Biden could pass her.

It would be VERY easy for her to come in fourth or fifth overall in Iowa. That woman is SO centered on herself and greed she will NOT be able to handle it.
EVERYTHING she has been caught doing is ALWAYS a right wing blame job, EVERYTHING.

Now facing a possible prison term AND much of America KNOWING what a damn liar she is there is NO future for her. NO elder statesmen status because of her LACK of ever being one and NO party respect due to her destruction of that party and NO real role in ANYTHING of historical value.

Her ENTIRE life has been built on crap including her personal life. She has a husband that cheats and lies at the drop of a hat. I myself see one of three options for Hillary in the NEAR future.
1, Mental hospital
2, Prison
3, Suicide

Flame Zone material

• Banned
Probably a book in the works.
Speaking engagements.
You ever get one of those bad feelings because you can see it coming? It's like looking forward but seeing it as history. Between her health and legal problems and history?

She is facing a total crash of ALL support systems. Home life is a matter of record. She HAS the kind of ego that will not support those loses.

I truly think those three choices is all she will have.

• Banned
Trump has passed her.
Sanders IS passing her.
Biden could pass her.

1, Mental hospital
2, Prison
3, Suicide

Flame Zone material
Nope. I put it in health for the mental health angle. It's in the correct forum.

I don't know if she will commit ...

if we get lucky she might! :biggrin:

Nope. I put it in health for the mental health angle. It's in the correct forum.

Well I agree you should see a psychiatrist. That much hate is not healthy.

I understand Hillary is a Democrat, but she and Bill are not evil.

Are you aware Hillary was a Goldwater girl?

Anybody ever read up on what a "super ego" or a Bi-polar does after a crushing defeat does?

Both of them are psychopaths....both Clit..ons

omg what a country. USA has become ...do they deserve those leaders? may be they do

Repulsive.

Anybody ever read up on what a "super ego" or a Bi-polar does after a crushing defeat does?

omg what a country. USA has become ...do they deserve those leaders? may be they do

Repulsive.
Well that idiot who said it was flame zone earlier is just that an idiot. I want us to look at it from the mental health angle NOT politics. Politics could be the trigger but she has some very possible triggers that number more then one.

She has a HUGE ego and nothing is ever her fault. So she is mentally unable to accept blame. If put in the position where she was FORCED to accept blame that IS a trigger.

Her health is bad {post stroke} and liberals say "blood clot on the brain". Well a stroke is caused by a blood clot on the brain so that IS a trigger. Not accepting her own mortality is also a trigger.

Her home life is a failure and that IS a trigger. And failure to accept that fact is either ego or denial.

Her polling results could be a trigger as well. The "super ego" is faced with the fact that people simply do not like or trust her. That is a trigger.

Mental health wise a "super ego" or Bi-polar would explore the option of suicide. Now granted most Bi-polars want to be caught they do but the "super ego" sees that as defeat. And that is counter to their mental state.

Well I agree you should see a psychiatrist. That much hate is not healthy.

I understand Hillary is a Democrat, but she and Bill are not evil.

Are you aware Hillary was a Goldwater girl?
Yes I was aware of that. Think it's flame zone? Report it. Otherwise F#ck off. Its a valid topic we members are talking about. Unhappy? Call someone.

Repulsive.

What is repulsive is the unbridled hate attack by you RWers,

There is never any responsible reasonable discussion of the merits on the part of the GOP's candidates or the actual factual policies presented by their democratic opponents. All they present is an irrational hate campaign supported by hysteria and blatant lies. No matter how low they go it seems there is always room to go lower. Then when the president is elected they lose and continue the hate as if they had been the victims of some lawless tragedy. They have no respect for our system of democracy and the voice of the majority.

Just wait and see. They will lose and continue to attack Hillary as if she was a mass murderer.

don't play with the field of psychiatry------uhm-----I am not rendering a diagnosis---
it's not right to do so long distance---uhm----she is not bipolar------neither was stalin---
have you ever heard of the old fashioned term "personality disorder"---you are right to allude to "super-ego" -----those who aint got one are called -----.....sociopaths. There is something called "sociopathic rage"?-----that can involve a self inflicted bullet to the brain

I don't see her committing suicide. I think, instead she will convince herself she is a victim, wrongfully accused and railroaded by the vast right wing conspiracy. If she goes to prison (which she should) she'll for sure write a book about the "injustice".

Trump has passed her.
Sanders IS passing her.
Biden could pass her.

1, Mental hospital
2, Prison
3, Suicide

You need help.

I think we should save all of these and intersperse them with the text of the news stories announcing her election as America's first female president.

She is far tougher than our Dark, who would suicide before she would even think of it. She's tough, he's nonbuff.

More likely, if suicide is involved, then it will be a murder-suicide combo with her first shooting Bill, then mutilating his genitals, followed by Hillary offing herself.

Chelsea will then divorce that hack hubby of hers, write a book, and go on to host a podcast about skin care products.

Forum List

Back