Will Donald trump testify to help the Proud Boys?

You just didn't, liar. You stated "He'll throw them under the bus" and "He was so supportive of them."

Those are only your opinions, and you provided absolutely no proof that Trump supported the Proud Boys in any way, shape, or form.
I can't prove anything to a nutter. I learned that a long time ago.

Yes, that is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, tough shit, snowflake.

I can't prove anything to a nutter. I learned that a long time ago.

Yes, that is my opinion. If you don't like my opinion, tough shit, snowflake.

So no facts to back up what you spewed out of your ass?

How typical of you. Carry on, I shouldn't have expected anything more. I was kinda hoping you'd provide some examples of Trump's association with the Proud Boys. Like inviting them to meet at the White House with him, like Obama did with Hamas leaders, and other terrorists like Bill Ayers.

Yes, the Proud Boys are about to find out that Loyalty with trump only goes one way. trump will deny, delay, and plead the 5th...cause that is what Mafia Bosses do.
This is the nonsense that Trump haters use to distract themselves from the catastrophe of the Biden Presidency.

Implanting fbi agents in a bunch of beer drinking buddies bar outings is absolutely TDS on steroids lol

Leave the beer drinking buddies alone you’re just mad trump kicks your arse lol
They will be found guilty of Sedition and trump will let them go down, like he went down on Stormy. The only ass trump ever kicked was Vince McMann's in his FAKE wresting match. He has a proven record of losing and maga wants him to lose again in 2024, while he is in court for election meddling in Georgia....ooops....did I say too much?

This is the nonsense that Trump haters use to distract themselves from the catastrophe of the Biden Presidency.

If the Democrats could just come up with a picture of Donald Trump biting the head off a puppy, everyone would forget about how horribly Joe Biden has fucked everything up from day one.

:laughing0301:

They will be found guilty of Sedition and trump will let them go down, like he went down on Stormy. The only ass trump ever kicked was Vince McMann's in his FAKE wresting match. He has a proven record of losing and maga wants him to lose again in 2024, while he is in court for election meddling in Georgia....ooops....did I say too much?

@JimH52

You're deranged, Bubba. Ever consider seeking competent psychiatric help for that little problem of yours?

Lol these guys can’t even find a unbiased attorney never mind a jury lol this will all be tossed out in appeals.

These trials should take place in North Dakota or a Tennessee court room, with a jury that’s not near DC.

Deploy the Poopeypants deflector shields!
Aye Captain, the jimboliar shields are up and active!

Kook

I ignored Jgalt months ago. IT is not worth the key strokes.

The game is always the same:

Oy6UWuc.gif

JIMH52 still thinks there's a video somewhere out there that shows Trump paying some Russian hookers to piss on a bed that Obama slept in.

JIMH52 still thinks there's a video somewhere out there that shows Trump paying some Russian hookers to piss on a bed that Obama slept in.

Libs investigated this "event" for years at a cost of billions of tax dollars.

They could care less about the old ladies who had to eat cat food so they could pay their taxes to fund this.

Forum List

Back