Trump Will Donald Trump get a p**** from the Queen?

Eloy

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2016
European Union
There is debate among English politicians about what type of welcome the Queen should offer Trump when he visits the Queen.
The Queen 'set to invite Donald Trump to Britain'
After he walks on the red carpet will he have an informal cup of tea or will the Queen give him a state dinner or a champagne p**** (party).

queen-tea--z_zpslwcv966d.jpg

Some milk with your crumpet, Mr. President?

Was that article a joke? Did it really suggest that Theresa May, who was swept into office on a foundation of opposition to trade, is going to try to negotiate a free trade deal between the UK and Trump, another clown who was swept into office on the foundation of opposition to trade?

The Queen takes advice from the PM on what sort of reception to put on. I think Teresa May will suggest pulling out all the stops. Yay.
----------------------------------------------------I don't follow this kinda stuff too much but i have heard that this Theresa May will do good for the Trump Tilly .

Was that article a joke? Did it really suggest that Theresa May, who was swept into office on a foundation of opposition to trade, is going to try to negotiate a free trade deal between the UK and Trump, another clown who was swept into office on the foundation of opposition to trade?
No-one has any idea what Theresa May wants ... maybe not even herself. As for the Trump visit, anything less than a state dinner will be a slight.

No-one has any idea what Theresa May wants ... maybe not even herself. As for the Trump visit, anything less than a state dinner will be a slight.

Asking the Queen to invite such a man to Buckingham Palace... what a national indignity that is for the UK...

Last edited:

Asking the Queen to invite such a man to Birmingham Palace... what a national indignity that is for the UK...
Yeah - I can assure you that HRH won't be inviting Trump to 'Birmingham Palace'. ROFL.

There is debate among English politicians about what type of welcome the Queen should offer Trump when he visits the Queen.
After he walks on the red carpet will he have an informal cup of tea or will the Queen give him a state dinner or a champagne p**** (party).

queen-tea--z_zpslwcv966d.jpg

What is the word you asterisked?

Asking the Queen to invite such a man to Birmingham Palace... what a national indignity that is for the UK...
Yeah - I can assure you that HRH won't be inviting Trump to 'Birmingham Palace'. ROFL.
Oh fuck off

Oh fuck off
Well! You are soooooo grumpy lately. Can't imagine why :eusa_think:

Tee hee.

What is the word you asterisked?
Why party of course. What else could it be concerning the next President of the USA?

i have heard that T
---------------------------------------------------------- i have heard that MAY is all hepped up on meeting the TRUMP . Only heard it but i think that the TRUMP gets the BEST that blighty has to offer , jmo as i GUESS !!

Oh fuck off
Well! You are so grumpy lately. Can't imagine why :eusa_think:

Tee hee.
----------------------------------------------------------------------- and its good to see an aging hippy like OldSchool being all annoyed , mornin OldSchool .

i have heard that T
---------------------------------------------------------- i have heard that MAY is all hepped up on meeting the TRUMP . Only heard it but i think that the TRUMP gets the BEST that blighty has to offer , jmo as i GUESS !!
Under President Obama, Britain lost its coveted place of having a special relationship with the USA. Germany is now America's closest ally.

And subject to a twitter tirade.

Asking the Queen to invite such a man to Buckingham Palace... what a national indignity that is for the UK...

Well, TheOldSchool
After Michelle Obama made the embarrassing faux pas of reaching out her hand to TOUCH the Queen,
which was considered rude, imposing and totally ignorant and insulting to the Queen and the British,
perhaps you're right, the reputation of Americans as imposing our culture on everyone else
isn't helped by either the Obamas or Trump.

Do you think this can be changed by avoiding contact and association all together?

Should Trump and his advisors consult with the Queen and her advisors
on how to plan out meetings in advance, so there are no such further embarrassing incidents
that could have been avoided.

Isn't MORE communication and closer interaction the solution,
not being so isolated that these incidents are set up to occur.

What solution do you propose, in order for leaders of predominant nations to work together as allies?

Well, TheOldSchool
After Michelle Obama made the embarrassing faux pas of reaching out her hand to TOUCH the Queen,
which was considered rude, imposing and totally ignorant and insulting to the Queen and the British,
perhaps you're right, the reputation of Americans as imposing our culture on everyone else

Do you think this can be changed by avoiding contact and association all together?

on how to plan out meetings in advance, so there are no such further embarrassing incidents

What solution do you propose, in order for leaders of predominant nations to work together as allies?
For some reason, I suspect Donald Trump takes advice from no-one.

Well, TheOldSchool

The Queen and Michelle are big girls, I'm sure they worked it out, don't see them pissing on each other via twitter or anything like that.

Forum List

Back