Trump Will Donald Trump get a p**** from the Queen?

Was that article a joke? Did it really suggest that Theresa May, who was swept into office on a foundation of opposition to trade, is going to try to negotiate a free trade deal between the UK and Trump, another clown who was swept into office on the foundation of opposition to trade?
No-one has any idea what Theresa May wants ... maybe not even herself. As for the Trump visit, anything less than a state dinner will be a slight.

Asking the Queen to invite such a man to Buckingham Palace... what a national indignity that is for the UK...

Well, TheOldSchool
After Michelle Obama made the embarrassing faux pas of reaching out her hand to TOUCH the Queen,
which was considered rude, imposing and totally ignorant and insulting to the Queen and the British,
perhaps you're right, the reputation of Americans as imposing our culture on everyone else
isn't helped by either the Obamas or Trump.

Do you think this can be changed by avoiding contact and association all together?

Should Trump and his advisors consult with the Queen and her advisors
on how to plan out meetings in advance, so there are no such further embarrassing incidents
that could have been avoided.

Isn't MORE communication and closer interaction the solution,
not being so isolated that these incidents are set up to occur.

What solution do you propose, in order for leaders of predominant nations to work together as allies?
Oh Michelle touched the Queen in a faux pas? :crybaby:

And here the standard for Trump is that everyone just hopes he doesn't grab the Queen by the pussy

Was that article a joke? Did it really suggest that Theresa May, who was swept into office on a foundation of opposition to trade, is going to try to negotiate a free trade deal between the UK and Trump, another clown who was swept into office on the foundation of opposition to trade?
No-one has any idea what Theresa May wants ... maybe not even herself. As for the Trump visit, anything less than a state dinner will be a slight.

Asking the Queen to invite such a man to Buckingham Palace... what a national indignity that is for the UK...

Well, TheOldSchool
After Michelle Obama made the embarrassing faux pas of reaching out her hand to TOUCH the Queen,
which was considered rude, imposing and totally ignorant and insulting to the Queen and the British,
perhaps you're right, the reputation of Americans as imposing our culture on everyone else

Do you think this can be changed by avoiding contact and association all together?

on how to plan out meetings in advance, so there are no such further embarrassing incidents

What solution do you propose, in order for leaders of predominant nations to work together as allies?
For some reason, I suspect Donald Trump takes advice from no-one.

Well, Eloy if he wants to go through the same learning curve as the Obama's who offended
the Crown so much they were snubbed and were not invited to other key ceremonies with other world leaders.

Or revisit the incident where the "restart button" was presented as a "diplomatic" gift that backfired miserably.

Surely his pastoral counsel would advise him to put together a diverse experienced group of advisors
to prevent any further mishaps and missteps!

Such as inviting his daughter to a meeting with security clearance, claiming he didn't know?
And then doing this again? Is that correct, or an exaggeration of what happened?
Back to Clinton and the emails.

The surest way to get things wrong is cut people off,
or listen to the wrong people and don't check against 2-3 other sources.

Last edited:

Well, TheOldSchool

And here the standard for Trump is that everyone just hopes he doesn't grab the Queen by the pussy

Yeah, right TheOldSchool
If you are worried he's really going to do that, you really don't get celebrity media,
and are caught in the game they want you to play to string you along.

The real issue is if he makes the same mistakes as the previous administrations
and doesn't confer with experts in these areas of international diplomacy and protocol.

If the only people he listens to are his pastoral counsel, I hope someone there
is wise enough to direct him to experts who can advise him more specifically and professionally.

Maybe he should have his ministers contact their ministers and pray how
to proceed from now on, so no more incidents occur that can be prevented.

i have heard that T
---------------------------------------------------------- i have heard that MAY is all hepped up on meeting the TRUMP . Only heard it but i think that the TRUMP gets the BEST that blighty has to offer , jmo as i GUESS !!
Under President Obama, Britain lost its coveted place of having a special relationship with the USA. Germany is now America's closest ally.
------------------------------ I feel more akin to England although my forebears spent a lotta time , energy and ammunition killing them back at the American Revolution [if you have ever heard about it :afro:]. Germans are also fine but with mrobamas 'merkel' in place it seems to me that Germany is an enemy of the Western world so the TRUMP shouldn't waste any time in sh1tcanning 'merkel' and Germany until they smarten up Eloy .

i have heard that T
---------------------------------------------------------- i have heard that MAY is all hepped up on meeting the TRUMP . Only heard it but i think that the TRUMP gets the BEST that blighty has to offer , jmo as i GUESS !!
Under President Obama, Britain lost its coveted place of having a special relationship with the USA. Germany is now America's closest ally.
------------------------------ I feel more akin to England although my forebears spent a lotta time , energy and ammunition killing them back at the American Revolution [if you have ever heard about it :afro:]. Germans are also fine but with mrobamas 'merkel' in place it seems to me that Germany is an enemy of the Western world so the TRUMP shouldn't waste any time in sh1tcanning 'merkel' and Germany until they smarten up Eloy .
Although we are not supposed to say so, Angela Merkel is the Leader of the European Union.

Well, TheOldSchool

-------------------------------------------- all you Ladies on the board , be careful if'n you run into OldSchool as he is he is having his fantasies agin !!

HRH the Queen takes advice from the PM on what sort of reception to put on. I think Theresa May will suggest pulling out all the stops. Yay.
Will he grab the Queen's pussy?
The queen doesn't have a pussy.
She has corgi's.

IMG_1856.JPG

opposition to trade? When was he against trade?

The queen is going to LOVE it when Trump grabs her pussy. Bet on it

New Topics

Forum List

Back