Will Donald Trump be inaugurated for a 2nd term as President on January 20, 2021?

Will Donald Trump be inaugurated for a 2nd term as President on January 20, 2021?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cheaters never win. Democrats are about to devour each other.
Cheaters never win! That is why Trump lost by 7 million. Hillary had 2.7 million more but Trump managed to get the electoral by 77,000.

Clinton conceded, Trump, like a child will not! I promised to to gloat but Trump and his followers have made that impossible.

Cheaters never win. Democrats are about to devour each other.
Cheaters never win! That is why Trump lost by 7 million. Hillary had 2.7 million more but Trump managed to get the electoral by 77,000.

Clinton conceded, Trump, like a child will not! I promised to to gloat but Trump and his followers have made that impossible.
Hillary told Joe to never ever concede no matter what.

Trump’s one last chance of “winning” would be declaring martial law, using the military to shut down Capital Hill and over throwing our constitutional republic.

Trumpsters would gladly see the death of our Republic if Trump declares himself president for life.

That is after all what Trumpism is. A cult of personality.

Hopefully that is what President Trump is going to do. He needs to deputize all of his supporters so that we can handle the unrest from the communists when that happens. Over half of the country will be very upset over President Trump doing the right thing, and we need to be able to effectively quell that insurrection. The quickest way to do that is to declare all democrats/protesters/dissenters as enemy combatants. We will make swift work of anyone who refuses to accept President Trump's rightful victory over cheating sleepy joe biden. Just because someone receives the most votes doesn't give them the right to steal the election in a coup. We must not allow this to go unpunished. Everyone involved this attempted overthrow of the Trump administration must face consequences for their actions. This includes Biden, Harris, their campaign staff, activist judges, their loyalist media, people who donated to their coup/campaigns, people who publicly supported them on social media, and of course activist voters who voted for them.

Massive election fraud by Democrats, math and statistics prove it. The most illegitimate presidential election ever. :eusa_hand:

Sure, tons of proof, tard. That's why almost every lawsuit has been dismissed and the Trump legal team has been laughed out of just about every courtroom.

Trump’s one last chance of “winning” would be declaring martial law, using the military to shut down Capital Hill and over throwing our constitutional republic.

Trumpsters would gladly see the death of our Republic if Trump declares himself president for life.

Hopefully that is what President Trump is going to do. He needs to deputize all of his supporters so that we can handle the unrest from the communists when that happens. Over half of the country will be very upset over President Trump doing the right thing, and we need to be able to effectively quell that insurrection. The quickest way to do that is to declare all democrats/protesters/dissenters as enemy combatants. We will make swift work of anyone who refuses to accept President Trump's rightful victory over cheating sleepy joe biden. Just because someone receives the most votes doesn't give them the right to steal the election in a coup. We must not allow this to go unpunished. Everyone involved this attempted overthrow of the Trump administration must face consequences for their actions. This includes Biden, Harris, their campaign staff, activist judges, their loyalist media, people who donated to their coup/campaigns, people who publicly supported them on social media, and of course activist voters who voted for them.
Thank you for proving my point that you Trumpsters hate America and the Constitution.

Massive election fraud by Democrats, math and statistics prove it. The most illegitimate presidential election ever. :eusa_hand:

Sure, tons of proof, tard. That's why almost every lawsuit has been dismissed and the Trump legal team has been laughed out of just about every courtroom.
The Trumpsters are telling me that the judges are corrupt, including those Trump appointed.

This is now just sad to watch.

The Trumpsters are telling me that the judges are corrupt, including those Trump appointed.

Sad and enjoyable at the same time ! I’m still miffed how a guy wearing orange make up and only accomplishment is being a talk show host leads these people around by the wallet just amazing how stupid people are !!! heard mentality ..

Sad and enjoyable at the same time ! I’m still miffed how a guy wearing orange make up and only accomplishment is being a talk show host leads these people around by the wallet just amazing how stupid people are !!! heard mentality ..
Sure, group pathology. Europe, 30's and 40's.

The first person I see wearing a Biden hat is going to get the same treatment MAGA hat wearers got. A fucking earful and an invitation to discuss it further.

But I won't take them from 10 year olds like you and the shitforbrains on the left did.

Well, I'm glad that most Trumper's have accepted that the President is leaving the White House by January 20, 2020.
maybe for a vacation, but not for your reasons. asswipe demonRATs, liars, cheaters, you get the idea, will be locked up by then

The first person I see wearing a Biden hat is going to get the same treatment MAGA hat wearers got. A fucking earful and an invitation to discuss it further.

But I won't take them from 10 year olds like you and the shitforbrains on the left did.
Poor you.

I don't care.

Poor you.

I don't care.

Thanks for not caring enough to let me know you don't care.

Fucking retard.

Poor you.

I don't care.

Fucking retard.
Poor Trumpster.

Poor you.

I don't care.

Fucking retard.
Poor Trumpster.

I'm poor ?

Don't think so.....even with COVID, my portfolio is wonderful.

Sorry to break the news to you...but he was a good president.....just a dick of a human being.

You are not a good president.

But you are still a dick.

No. Donald Trump lost the 2020 Presidential Election to Joe Biden.

Electoral Votes:

Joe Biden - 306

Donald Trump - 232

SCOTUS, or We The People, will flip this Fraudulent Election and Trump will be sworn in. We will call for Unity!

No, Trump will not be inaugurated. Even though Trump actually did win the election, there are way too many corrupt officials in various government and judicial agencies that will prevent justice from being done. We are a banana republic, thanks to the fascist left.

Are you really that far gone?

Just because someone receives the most votes doesn't give them the right to steal the election in a coup. We must not allow this to go unpunished.

Quick question......................according to our system of government, the person who gets the most votes is the person that gets to run the country. How in the hell is that a coup?

Poor you.

I don't care.

Fucking retard.
Poor Trumpster.

I'm poor ?

Don't think so.....even with COVID, my portfolio is wonderful.

Sorry to break the news to you...but he was a good president.....just a dick of a human being.

You are not a good president.

But you are still a dick.
Ask him how he likes his portfolio since Joe was declared the winner? Straight down Trump said! Oops!

No, Trump will not be inaugurated. Even though Trump actually did win the election, there are way too many corrupt officials in various government and judicial agencies that will prevent justice from being done. We are a banana republic, thanks to the fascist left.
Trump did not win! He lost by over 7 million votes.

Forum List

Back