Will Donald Trump be inaugurated for a 2nd term as President on January 20, 2021?

Will Donald Trump be inaugurated for a 2nd term as President on January 20, 2021?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trump has only 42 days left now. Not looking good for his chances of staying in office past January 20, 2020.

This is really over on Monday December 14, 2020 when the Electoral College votes. Then the votes have to arrive in Washington D.C. no later than December 23, 2020. There they will sit until January 6, 2021 when the new congress will count the votes and declare the winner of the election.

Once the Electoral College Votes, there are no legal options left for Trump. He has to sit and wait for the results of the count done on January 6, 2021.

I think Trump may go ahead and move to Florida on the 18th of December and never return to Washington D.C. for the rest of his time in office.

Why are all libtards so fucking stupid they do not know shit about the government? You continue to be wrong about everything.

So what do you think Admiral? Still believe your boy is going to be started a second term on January 20, 2021?

You were wrong about 18 December, weren't you?

Wow, avoiding the question. Why? Here it is again: So what do you think Admiral? Still believe your boy is going to be started a second term on January 20, 2021?
No, I don't! Is that fucking clear enough for your room temp IQ?

Trump has only 42 days left now. Not looking good for his chances of staying in office past January 20, 2020.

This is really over on Monday December 14, 2020 when the Electoral College votes. Then the votes have to arrive in Washington D.C. no later than December 23, 2020. There they will sit until January 6, 2021 when the new congress will count the votes and declare the winner of the election.

Once the Electoral College Votes, there are no legal options left for Trump. He has to sit and wait for the results of the count done on January 6, 2021.

I think Trump may go ahead and move to Florida on the 18th of December and never return to Washington D.C. for the rest of his time in office.

Why are all libtards so fucking stupid they do not know shit about the government? You continue to be wrong about everything.
Trumpers are so stupid they can't even recognize massive failure. Trump brought us huge deficits, giant bailouts, most pandemic deaths, tariffs that hurt manufacturing... Trumpers embrace failure, it's just sad.

Why do you lie? Those huge deficits before COVID were only slightly higher than OhBummer and he had the sequestration and quantitative easing! What bailouts? The pandemic deaths were not his fault. Look to Chinese, democrat governors, Bill DeBlasio and Andy Cuomo if you want a villain. Tarifs did not hurt manufacturing you moron!

Only 35 days left for Trump in the White House. Is there anyone here that still believes Trump is going inaugurated for a 2nd term as President in 35 days?
They appear to be settling in to the "Trump actually won in a landslide, everyone knows it, but you guys will probably be able to get Biden in there because those Trump-appointed judges were actually secret commies all along" narrative.
Remember when all them trump judges were a giant win? Oh this stuff is too funny. Now I guess the giant deficits were a huge win.

Since when do libtards care about deficits? Oh, that's right! We have a Republican President! That will all disappear if Biden takes office and doubles the deficit!

BTW, Congress passes the budget, dumbass!

I voted yes...but he has a lot to overcome with so many against him. So..I HOPE he is.

Were just 17 days away now from the inauguration! Got a lot of big events happening on the 5th and 6th, just two to three days away.

I love when some idiot starts a stupid thread about predicting the future so everyone can argue over nothing.

Just two weeks to go till inauguration! Any Trumpers out there still thinking their man is about to start a 2nd term?

So is there anyone out there who still believes Donald Trump will be inaugurated for a 2nd term as President on January 20, 2021? Only 12 days left.

No. Donald Trump lost the 2020 Presidential Election to Joe Biden.

Electoral Votes:

Joe Biden - 306

Donald Trump - 232

Trump didn't lose, Dems cheated with massive election fraud and are trying to steal the election. Fortunately president Trump is fighting back. Thug Dems will be held accountable.

Still believe that?

Well, Trumpers, any you still think Trump will be inaugurated for a 2nd term as President at noon on January 20, 2021? That's only 243 hours away now.

Forum List

Back