Will Donald Trump be inaugurated for a 2nd term as President on January 20, 2021?

Will Donald Trump be inaugurated for a 2nd term as President on January 20, 2021?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really don't feel strongly but said "YES" because I love to twist liberal knickers into tight little knots that would crush their agates had they any!

You have put words to the entire ethos and policy agenda of today's "conservative movement". That is the one and only goal
of a group of butthurt losers who know that progress is inevitable and that the nation is forever center left.

As Justice John Roberts swears in Joe Biden as President expect Judge Amy to swear in Trump

You've got no basis for bringing Barrett into this.

Fuck you and anyone who remotely looks like you.
Trump OWNS Judge Amy, Overruling the voters and awarding a Second term was key to Trump naming her to the court.
Judge Amy knows what she must do

You are so full of shit, your eyes are brown.

None of those judges would do something that stupid (conservative judges). If the shoe were on the other foot, the dyke patrol (Kagen & Sotomeyer) would have no problem overruling the people's choice.

Trump Republicans found a way to deal with news that they did not like.......Just call it FAKE NEWS without justification.

They apply the same tactic with election results they don’t like.
Just call it a FAKE ELECTION without justification

The Washington Post recently asked all the Republicans in the House and the Senate if the accepted the results of the election and only 26 responded that they did. Its amazing that there is a much higher percentage of Republicans in this forum that admit Trump has lost than in congress.

No. Donald Trump lost the 2020 Presidential Election to Joe Biden.

Electoral Votes:

Joe Biden - 306

Donald Trump - 232

The only way it happens is if the entire country lost it collective Ming which with this country anything is possible but I am saying Trump will be a one term President...

As Justice John Roberts swears in Joe Biden as President expect Judge Amy to swear in Trump

Trump OWNS Judge Amy, Overruling the voters and awarding a Second term was key to Trump naming her to the court.

Trump may get two votes on the USSC if it came to that and even then I doubt he get those two votes...

None of those judges would do something that stupid (conservative judges). If the shoe were on the other foot, the dyke patrol (Kagen & Sotomeyer) would have no problem overruling the people's choice.

Trump would not have appointed Judge Amy without an assurance that she would overrule the will of the voters and swear him in.

Trump would not have appointed Judge Amy without an assurance that she would overrule the will of the voters and swear him in.

Bull fucking shit.

They all know that if that happened, this country would be through.

Fuck off.

Trump may get two votes on the USSC if it came to that and even then I doubt he get those two votes...

Absolutely.

rightwinger is full of shit (as usual).

No. Donald Trump lost the 2020 Presidential Election to Joe Biden.

Electoral Votes:

Joe Biden - 306

Donald Trump - 232

I say NO for Trump.

Unless they find out where the kraken is hiding out.

Sadly Trump's group has done nothing meaningful with proof. Although they claim the courts are all against them.

Trump Republicans found a way to deal with news that they did not like.......Just call it FAKE NEWS without justification.

They apply the same tactic with election results they don’t like.
Just call it a FAKE ELECTION without justification

The Washington Post recently asked all the Republicans in the House and the Senate if the accepted the results of the election and only 26 responded that they did. Its amazing that there is a much higher percentage of Republicans in this forum that admit Trump has lost than in congress.

That is cause everyone has lists nowadays. Gotta stick to the party line. You can't have an opinion that wavers from the accepted viewpoint.

Bull fucking shit.

Fuck off.

Trump appointed three judges to the Supreme Court
He expects payback

Bull fucking shit.

Fuck off.

Trump appointed three judges to the Supreme Court
He expects payback

I watched Ana de Armas movies and yet I doubt she will ever wake beside me and I doubt Trump appointed Judges do as you believe...

Trump has only 45 days left now. Not looking good for his chances of staying in office past January 20, 2020.

If SCOTUS looks at the overwhelming preponderance of evidence compiled then I don't see how
Joe Biden could be rewarded for the systematic fraud in the 2020 election his campaign has amassed.

Nothing would destroy confidence is America's laws and system of governance like rewarding Biden
for so thoroughly raping this election with unprecedented illegalities and fraud.
A Biden presidency would be a slap in the face to law abiding citizens every single day
and it would decimate all the lies we tell ourselves about being a nation of laws if this perverse travesty
is allowed to stand.

Probably not. But Chris Wallace isn't the one who gets to declare victory for Biden. That would be the Electoral College vote. Apparently Wallace slapped down a guest who referred to "Vice-President Biden" and told him Biden's title was President-Elect. I hate that kind of behavior. I don't care what Wallace says, but don't tell anyone else how to talk and what to say!!

You know, I'm waiting to see what the electoral college does, and to see if there are "faithless voters" who don't cast their states vote for Biden because Trump paid them off to vote for him. Gonna be interesting to see how that turns out.
It probably will not happen. But the Deplorables and Dregs can take this nation down. You underestimate their power.

Forum List

Back