Will Donald Trump be inaugurated for a 2nd term as President on January 20, 2021?

Will Donald Trump be inaugurated for a 2nd term as President on January 20, 2021?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Probably not. But Chris Wallace isn't the one who gets to declare victory for Biden. That would be the Electoral College vote. Apparently Wallace slapped down a guest who referred to "Vice-President Biden" and told him Biden's title was President-Elect. I hate that kind of behavior. I don't care what Wallace says, but don't tell anyone else how to talk and what to say!!
In this election Fox News has come out of the closet and exposed themselves as fakes and Chris Wallace
has become the Peter Jennings of cable news outlets.
At least Chris Cuomo has never pretended to be fair and objective, unlike Wallace.

In this election Fox News has come out of the closet and exposed themselves as fakes and Chris Wallace
has become the Peter Jennings of cable news outlets.
At least Chris Cuomo has never pretended to be fair and objective, unlike Wallace.

Yes! Exactly, thank you very much! I was shocked at that behavior.

Last edited:
There's no "grief", I assure you.

I wanted him to win, and he didn't. Life goes on...
Your vibe is depressing and cowardly. Trump's case is literally still being decided and you are
walking out of the ballpark in the eighth inning conceding the game.

Just keep walking.

I'm a realist. I just don't see Trump has much of a chance at successfully challenging the results.

Do you honestly believe that Trump is going to be sworn in for a second term?

The only reason the case is "literally still being decided" is because of the lawsuits being filed by the Trump camp. Either one of two things happens here: Either Biden is swron in as President, or Presidential politics will be forever changed.

I simply believe it's going to be the former...

No. Donald Trump lost the 2020 Presidential Election to Joe Biden.

Electoral Votes:

Joe Biden - 306

Donald Trump - 232

Trump didn't lose, Dems cheated with massive election fraud and are trying to steal the election. Fortunately president Trump is fighting back. Thug Dems will be held accountable.

What will you do if Biden is elected? Nothing.
What will Biden do as President ? Nothing ,he is brain dead chump :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump didn't lose

Of course he did.

Dems cheated with massive election fraud and are trying to steal the election.

No they didn't.

Fortunately president Trump is fighting back. Thug Dems will be held accountable.

Oh, really? What exactly is going to happen? Enlighten us.

Massive election fraud by Democrats, math and statistics prove it. The most illegitimate presidential election ever. :eusa_hand:

I'm a realist. I just don't see Trump has much of a chance at successfully challenging the results.
I'm a realist too. That's why I think when SCOUTS justices see the immense fact based
pleadings Sidney Powell and associates have assembled they will be likely to agree with her over
a fantastically corrupt belief that in spite of all the evidence Joe Biden should be allowed to hold office.

There are five solid conservative justices likely to find the evidence more persuasive than
the weak unreasonable formulaic denials of Biden lackeys.

I honestly believe that when information about Dominion comes out many minds will be opened
to the possibility of extreme fraud and lies.
The democrats only counter will be "Oh no it didn't...and That never happened".
Not a good place from which to win a court case.

The only reason the case is "literally still being decided" is because of the lawsuits being filed by the Trump camp.
Umm, yes. That's how these things happen.
The only reason a fighter comes off the floor in the tenth round and knocks the other guy out is because he doesn't lie on the canvas like a whipped dog and give in. He fights on! And then he wins.

That's how democrats win their dubious victories: Al Franken beats Norm Coleman. Christine Gregoire
defeats Dino Rossi. Etc. All because money flows into these contests and armies of lawyers
argue and eventually the underdog wins, which is not a commentary on Franken or Gregoire, who I
both think manufactured a win with manufactured ballots.

In this case it was Corrupt Joe Biden who did ALL the cheating and manufacturing. And I think that
will win the day in the end when we are arguing in front of SCOTUS justices and not petty partisan
appointees.

Either one of two things happens here: Either Trunp is sworn in as President, or Presidential politics will be forever changed for the darker worse.

I simply believe it's going to be the former...
Okay. You are pessimistic. I get that. I've never stopped believing from the start that
Trump would prevail if this got to the Supreme Court.
We have the best lawyers and the best evidence. Period!
Stop looking at the gutter and lift your head up once in awhile.

Last edited:
I honestly believe that when information about Dominion comes out many minds will be opened
to the possibility of extreme fraud and lies.
The democrats only counter will be "Oh no it isn't...and That never happened".
Not a good place from which to win a court case.

You failed to answer my question.

It's a yes or no question...

I did read it.

You failed to answer the question.

Your failure is noted...
Okay. You read my words and are not able to comprehend simple sentences and concepts.
You read at a fourth grade level, most likely.

I feel for you. You are a quitter AND not all that bright.

I did read it.

Your failure is noted...
Okay. You read my words and are not able to comprehend simple sentences and concepts.

You're the type of moron who believes if you run your mouth long enough you'll appear intelligent.

My question required only a "yes" or a "no" response. Period. Not some long, drawn out bullshit answer about "many minds will be opened to the possibility of extreme fraud and lies".

That doesn't answer the question of what you believe is going to happen. There's no reason to run your mouth and risk drooling on yourself.

You're afraid to answer the question. You don't want to take a position. You're scared of being wrong. That's the problem with idiots on both the left and the right today. Man up, grow a set of balls and take a solid position. That ability seems to have escaped you...

I'm a realist too. That's why I think when SCOUTS justices see the immense fact based
pleadings Sidney Powell and associates have assembled they will be likely to agree with her over
a fantastically corrupt belief that in spite of all the evidence Joe Biden should be allowed to hold office.
I did read it.

Your failure is noted...

You're the type of moron who believes if you run your mouth long enough you'll appear intelligent.

My question required only a "yes" or a "no" response. Period. Not some long, drawn out bullshit answer about "many minds will be opened to the possibility of extreme fraud and lies".

That doesn't answer the question of what you believe is going to happen. There's no reason to run your mouth and risk drooling on yourself.

You're afraid to answer the question. You don't want to take a position. You're scared of being wrong. That's the problem with idiots on both the left and the right today. Man up, grow a set of balls and take a solid position. That ability seems to have escaped you...
Fuck..you are so stupid. Read my very first paragraph on the issue if you think I am afraid to
express my opinion.

It's not my fault if you are too damned stupid to understand what I posted.
Get a sixth grader to interpret for you (sorry for all the big words).

I did read it.

Your failure is noted...

Fuck..you are so stupid. Read my very first paragraph on the issue if you think I am afraid to
express my opinion.

It's not my fault if you are too damned stupid to understand what I posted.
Get a sixth grader to interpret for you (sorry for all the big words).

What a chickenshit little putz you are. Whassamatta, puddin'? Mommy gotta' change your diaper?

I asked you a simple question. You failed to answer it.

You're fucking stupid,,,

What a chickenshit little putz you are. Whassamatta, puddin'? Mommy gotta' change your diaper?

I asked you a simple question. You failed to answer it.

You're fucking stupid,,,
I didn't fail to answer your question. Your insults and anger show everyone how hurt you are.
Go rub some Vaseline on your burning ass. Imbecile.

Forum List

Back