Will Democrats ever calm the fuck down or is permanent outrage their new normal?

They've been acting like assholes for 20 years.

There's nothing new going on here.

let them burn their own liberal cities down, then lets see what happens when they start looking for work in those towns. is there going to be questions on their applications pertaining to thier violent past?

yep, keep telling yourself that. Sooner or later you will be down with the 9//1 Toofers, the birthers, and the fake moon landing nutters.

Can't dispute the sources I see. A Russian spy was grabbed out of a meeting with a bag over his head. Where had he worked? Cyber security.

Shame the Republicans keep fighting an independent investigation. Why do you think they keep doing that?

Dems have deep pockets, fund your own investigation.

and oooh! a guy with a bag over his head! Nice job there Columbo.

Tell me why you think there should not be an independent investigation into Russian attempts to interfere with our electoral system? Can you do better than the rest of the GOP in explaining that?

We can pair it with the independent investigation into voter fraud.

Fine, do that Mr. Fiscal conservative. Spend tax dollars on a voter fraud investigation based on zero evidence of fraud...as long as we have an independent investigation with subpoena power looking into Russia hacking our election...something there is actual evidence occurred.

No illegal is going to risk getting caught and deported, just so they can cast a vote

The animal filth that shot Kate Steinle was deported what, 19 times? Should be obvious to all that currently, it is not difficult to get back into the US after being deported.

The democraps are the absolute scum of this earth, right up there with the iranian regime, for their treasonous crime of importing central and south america to massively change the US' demographics and buy voters off the backs of the taxpayers.

"Zero" evidence? Are people really this fucking stupid, or just paid to spout this crap repeatedly?

No, voter fraud isn’t a myth: 10 cases where it’s all too real

They really are that stupid. They're parrots. Mindless, servile, fascist parrots.

hitler-bird.gif

yep, keep telling yourself that. Sooner or later you will be down with the 9//1 Toofers, the birthers, and the fake moon landing nutters.

Can't dispute the sources I see. A Russian spy was grabbed out of a meeting with a bag over his head. Where had he worked? Cyber security.

Shame the Republicans keep fighting an independent investigation. Why do you think they keep doing that?

Tell me why you think there should not be an independent investigation into Russian attempts to interfere with our electoral system? Can you do better than the rest of the GOP in explaining that?

Fine, do that Mr. Fiscal conservative. Spend tax dollars on a voter fraud investigation based on zero evidence of fraud...as long as we have an independent investigation with subpoena power looking into Russia hacking our election...something there is actual evidence occurred.

By independent you of course mean a partisan hack with an axe to grind, right?

How can you claim "no evidence of voter fraud" when there has been no investigation?

You mean like when the left examined voting machines in three states with absolutely no evidence of hacking?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How can you claim "no evidence of voter fraud" when there has been no investigation?

Would you like the police to just investigate you because you're an asshole and not because you did anything wrong? You have to have some sort of evidence of wrongdoing to start an investigation. Alex Jones citing a guy on fucking Twitter is not evidence. Evidence is two pages out of 35 that intelligence agencies presented to Trump and President Obama about what Russian may have on Trumlethinskin's administration.

Go ahead and investigate "voter fraud" or Bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster. Just investigate Russia's attempts to interfere in our elections too.

"Zero" evidence? Are people really this fucking stupid, or just paid to spout this crap repeatedly?

No, voter fraud isn’t a myth: 10 cases where it’s all too real

There is no evidence of the large scale fraud Der Gropenfuherer is whining about on Twitter.

But go right ahead and investigate the shit out of it just as long as you investigate Russia and the Trump admins ties to them.

Would you like the police to just investigate you because you're an asshole and not because you did anything wrong? You have to have some sort of evidence of wrongdoing to start an investigation. Alex Jones citing a guy on fucking Twitter is not evidence. Evidence is two pages out of 35 that intelligence agencies presented to Trump and President Obama about what Russian may have on Trumlethinskin's administration.

Go ahead and investigate "voter fraud" or Bigfoot or the Loch Ness monster. Just investigate Russia's attempts to interfere in our elections too.

I noticed you used the word "may" in the last sentence. It's telling.

But wouldn't you just love to be able to say 'we told you so" after a thorough investigation showed no issues with our election system?

But wouldn't you just love to be able to say 'we told you so" after a thorough investigation showed no issues with our election system?

Actually what I will love is the Federal money my office will get so go ahead and investigate "voter fraud".

Just also investigate the actual evidence of Russia's wrongdoing not just fake shit like large scale voter fraud.

I mean really, calm the fuck down people. We have four more years of this, and you're going to burn yourselves out with all your hate and outrage. This is not a sprint, this is a long distant race. If you are going to survive, you can't protest ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING Trump does, you need to PICK YOUR BATTLES.

The nomination of Gorsuch is an example, replacement of a conservative on the Supreme Court with another conservative is not a strategic time for you to exhaust all your political capital and resources. Wait until it matters.

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

It takes maturity to handle things in a calm manner, so, NO, they will not calm down.

The new thing is to hit the streets and cry about anything you don't like. Being a grown-up sucks, so let's all act like spoiled little brats until we get our way. Who's with me? I think I'm entitled to have tax payers foot the bill for whatever I need. Well, I need a new car and a new roof on my house and I'm going to throw a tantrum until someone pays for them.

And I'm tired of winter so I am protesting the cold weather.

upload_2017-2-2_15-29-9.png

There is no evidence of the large scale fraud Der Gropenfuherer is whining about on Twitter.
But go right ahead and investigate the shit out of it just as long as you investigate Russia and the Trump admins ties to them.

You're unintelligent trash. Because Trump TRIED to do business in Russia that means that...putin manipulated an election - somehow, using no methods the leftist morons like you have EVER explained - to put Trump in the WH?

Grow the fuck up already.

"Will Democrats ever calm the fuck down or is permanent outrage their new normal?"

The conflict is not "Trump versus Democrats"

The conflict is Trump Nationalist versus the Pope-led Satanic Globalist cabal.

It will calm down after Trump Nationalist are defeated and "sovereign" USA is finished.

You're unintelligent trash. Because Trump TRIED to do business in Russia that means that...putin manipulated an election - somehow, using no methods the leftist morons like you have EVER explained - to put Trump in the WH?

Grow the fuck up already.

Pick up a fucking newspaper or turn on NPR. There's a lot more going on than Trummplethinskin's conflicts of interest.

Actually what I will love is the Federal money my office will get so go ahead and investigate "voter fraud".

Just also investigate the actual evidence of Russia's wrongdoing not just fake shit like large scale voter fraud.

I wouldn't count on getting that $$.

Figures you are a government employee.

Yes, it does figure. See, I joined the military at 18 and served my country for 20 years. Since I like the feeling public service gives me, I wanted to keep doing it after I retired so I got a job in local county government. Now I serve the voters of my county and I love it.

Yes, it does figure. See, I joined the military at 18 and served my country for 20 years. Since I like the feeling public service gives me, I wanted to keep doing it after I retired so I got a job in local county government. Now I serve the voters of my county and I love it.
Thanks for your service...

And how sad....

I wouldn't count on getting that $$.

Yeah I heard. Petulant Trump with his attention span of a two year old has abandoned his cries of "Voter fraud". :lol:

Forum List

Back