Will democrats allow manufacturing back to America!?

how come donny isn't bringing his cheap ass sweatshop made suits in china back here to be made? or his ties from mexico? or his dress shirts from bangladesh?
Don’t derail the subject, dont troll answer the question

it's a legit question based on yer biased opinion that only (D)s are responsible for outsourcing & manufacturing in 3rd world shitholes. donny had several years to bring his crap back here but hasn't. we know why, don't we hypocritical little incel? why yes ... yes we do.
Dems are responsible for the current regulations that prevent these jobs from returning

Bullshit. The republican areas don't have these manufacturing plants returning. And the money spent on regulations is a drop in the bucket compared to the wages you think they will pay unskilled American labor.
Rural areas are subject to osha regulations god your dumb

The fact that you think OSHA costs too much shows what you think of the American worker.

And considering that I have already shown you how rural plants can start off saving $10 million in payroll, there are no OSHA regs that cost even 1% of that.
Well I hope you have a patriot like me in rural areas fighting for that black kid like I am with my movement! Maybe you should step up

I have spent years fight to make sure that black kid (or any other person) doesn't risk his life for someone else's profits. I have been stepping up. I have also spent years training entry level workers to make sure they know how to do their job properly and safely.

You want to remove the regs that save lives. And you write it off as "Shit Happens".
You let ghetto blacks destroy Atlanta
While good blacks suffer because of others actions! STEP AND SAY SOMETHING

I did? lol I didn't try to justify them being murdered by kkk redneck, which kept the others living in fear.

how come donny isn't bringing his cheap ass sweatshop made suits in china back here to be made? or his ties from mexico? or his dress shirts from bangladesh?

it's a legit question based on yer biased opinion that only (D)s are responsible for outsourcing & manufacturing in 3rd world shitholes. donny had several years to bring his crap back here but hasn't. we know why, don't we hypocritical little incel? why yes ... yes we do.
Dems are responsible for the current regulations that prevent these jobs from returning

Bullshit. The republican areas don't have these manufacturing plants returning. And the money spent on regulations is a drop in the bucket compared to the wages you think they will pay unskilled American labor.

The fact that you think OSHA costs too much shows what you think of the American worker.

And considering that I have already shown you how rural plants can start off saving $10 million in payroll, there are no OSHA regs that cost even 1% of that.
Well I hope you have a patriot like me in rural areas fighting for that black kid like I am with my movement! Maybe you should step up

I have spent years fight to make sure that black kid (or any other person) doesn't risk his life for someone else's profits. I have been stepping up. I have also spent years training entry level workers to make sure they know how to do their job properly and safely.

You want to remove the regs that save lives. And you write it off as "Shit Happens".

I did? lol I didn't try to justify them being murdered by kkk redneck, which kept the others living in fear.
He deserved it Rot in hell negro

im talking about ways we get it back in america, not the past, imagine being a poor black kid in boston with a idea and sart to build it and told by the city you build that you will go to jail. Investors tell him kid you have to move to china to build that,, this racism from dems has to end

You would have to imagine that. If someone has an idea for a product, there are tons of sources of capital to get them started. They may not be able to do it in their old neighborhood. But they can get it manufactured.

And if a poor black kid had an idea for some new widget, and you were told you could make X number of dollars manufacturing it here, of 3 times that much manufacturing it in China, what do you think that kid is going to do?

The kid will take the triple amount while also taking tax breaks that will also increase their income.

That is the reality and until those like Jits get that through their head nothing is changing.
Wtf are you talking about? Do you have anything to add? Atleast winter boring tries to hang

He is pointing out that the "poor black kid" you talked about earlier would take the higher profit margin and leave Boston. And he is right.

Jits would take the offer because most people put profit before anything else.

He is just lying so he can act like he cares about the American worker!
Worker lol I care about America! Our culture gets the job done with out the culture we get the lazy workers of Latin America, with disgusting culture. America will never survive being this divided

Lazy? LMAO!! You have obviously never seen hispanic workers out working. I have. There is no lazy there. Maybe Boston makes them lazy.

I have worked with plenty of Hispanics in my life and none are lazy that I know of and a few times some of the older ones would laugh and say if he were not White they swear I was Mexican...

Working hard and smart is something those like Jits has no clue about and I doubt the youngster has worked a honest day in his life...

For just being black. Why am I not surprised you think that.

im talking about ways we get it back in america, not the past, imagine being a poor black kid in boston with a idea and sart to build it and told by the city you build that you will go to jail. Investors tell him kid you have to move to china to build that,, this racism from dems has to end

You would have to imagine that. If someone has an idea for a product, there are tons of sources of capital to get them started. They may not be able to do it in their old neighborhood. But they can get it manufactured.

And if a poor black kid had an idea for some new widget, and you were told you could make X number of dollars manufacturing it here, of 3 times that much manufacturing it in China, what do you think that kid is going to do?

The kid will take the triple amount while also taking tax breaks that will also increase their income.

That is the reality and until those like Jits get that through their head nothing is changing.
Wtf are you talking about? Do you have anything to add? Atleast winter boring tries to hang

He is pointing out that the "poor black kid" you talked about earlier would take the higher profit margin and leave Boston. And he is right.

Worker lol I care about America! Our culture gets the job done with out the culture we get the lazy workers of Latin America, with disgusting culture. America will never survive being this divided

Lazy? LMAO!! You have obviously never seen hispanic workers out working. I have. There is no lazy there. Maybe Boston makes them lazy.

I have worked with plenty of Hispanics in my life and none are lazy that I know of and a few times some of the older ones would laugh and say if he were not White they swear I was Mexican...

Working hard and smart is something those like Jits has no clue about and I doubt the youngster has worked a honest day in his life...
I love the ones that assimilate! And we will get them! But Latinos in general don’t assimilate, and if you look at all the high crime areas you will see the same things population of Latinos that don’t assimilate and take from African Americans

Exactly!!

I promise you I’m the best expert on race relations, and culture you will
Find on earth. No one knows more then me,, listen and learn

No for doing what has gotten whites killed

This is very important to me, democrats have removed every option of making it out of poverty in urban areas, have removed almost all manufacturing,, in Boston they told all high school grads get a college education or you can’t make blades at Gillette..

God I pray every day that we stop America’s worst enemy DEMOCRATS
Let's be real here shall we? The REAL reason corporations are overseas is cheap labor and low taxes. The taxes you can probably pin on the left but cheap labor is pure capitalism (aka greed)

I love the ones that assimilate! And we will get them! But Latinos in general don’t assimilate, and if you look at all the high crime areas you will see the same things population of Latinos that don’t assimilate and take from African Americans

So they have to act like white people for you to not hate them? Nice.

What about black culture? Is that evil too?

Plenty of blacks were lynched because the ignorant rednecks wanted to make an example or just wanted to lynch someone. One lynching will keep hundreds of blacks in line and prevent them from "getting uppity". You know, like you blame everyone else for your failures.

This is very important to me, democrats have removed every option of making it out of poverty in urban areas, have removed almost all manufacturing,, in Boston they told all high school grads get a college education or you can’t make blades at Gillette..

God I pray every day that we stop America’s worst enemy DEMOCRATS
Let's be real here shall we? The REAL reason corporations are overseas is cheap labor and low taxes. The taxes you can probably pin on the left but cheap labor is pure capitalism (aka greed)
Nothing wrong with that, but we can also blame regs for closing most the locations I believe in America

So they have to act like white people for you to not hate them? Nice.

What about black culture? Is that evil too?
Act white? Your words now mine

Plenty of blacks were lynched because the ignorant rednecks wanted to make an example or just wanted to lynch someone. One lynching will keep hundreds of blacks in line and prevent them from "getting uppity". You know, like you blame everyone else for your failures.
Many whites were Lynched for far less reasons, blacks Lynched blacks to.. you want that fake narrative to live on.. Candace Owens is your cure

I promise you I’m the best expert on race relations, and culture you will
Find on earth. No one knows more then me,, listen and learn

Yeah yeah yeah. So you have said. But you also said you were posting online while riding a Harley in the cold on the interstate, that you own 17 russian mountain dogs, that you are a mercenary ect ect ect.

Forum List

Back