Will Dem politicians protest the senseless murder of Ashli Babbitt or was she too white?

So to be clear, you want a world where losing power is followed by arrest and trial, right?

Not necessarily no. I mean to be honest, anyone who incites a riot for any reason that results in death should be held accountable for inciting those people to act.

It's not a call for summary execution or anything, that would be barbaric. They should have their day in court.

So to be clear, you want a world where losing power is followed by arrest and trial, right?

Not necessarily no. I mean to be honest, anyone who incites a riot for any reason that results in death should be held accountable for inciting those people to act.

It's not a call for summary execution or anything, that would be barbaric. They should have their day in court.

I don't think so.
I am anti Trump, but the more riots the better, these days.
The whole government has been totally corrupt since the Spanish American war and the massacres of the natives.
We need MORE public involvement, not less.
Riots are the best thing that ever happens in the US.
For example, the Vietnam riots, the 67 Civil Rights riots, etc.
We ONLY make any progress when there are riots.

Please give examples of when you held your own side to that standard over the last 4 years.

The mayor of portland? YOu must have lots of posts of you calling for him to be arrested, right?

She was murdered in cold blood over nothing more than standing for American values in America. Middle of the day, open season.

Yes, lots of riots and city burning is required.

Please give examples of when you held your own side to that standard over the last 4 years.

The mayor of portland? YOu must have lots of posts of you calling for him to be arrested, right?

Feel free to post any where I have shown support for violence against police and wanton destruction of public or private property, (including those poor innocent statues)

Portland will be home to left/right clashes for years to come after the Mayor is gone

If she had done what she was told no one gets hurt, right?

I’m asking you the questions...Remember? I’m the OP.
Was her life less valuable than was George Floyd’s?
Did she die while committing a crime? Did she ignore police requests? Was she part of a mob that made a police officer afraid for his life? Are your standards the same for both tragedies?
They are trying to make her a martyr....why? In order to deflect from them being thugs and domestic terrorists....or supporters of same.

Did she die while committing a crime? Did she ignore police requests? Was she part of a mob that made a police officer afraid for his life? Are your standards the same for both tragedies?

You twisted whacks are being twisted and whacky again...I’m not the one who condemned the Floyd killing and elevated a complete piece of dog shit to Sainthood, killed others, looted and burnt shit down in the name of the filthy fuck ...YOUR PEOPLE DID pknopp people did....Remember now?
I'm not sure who my people are, I don't pay dues to either BLM or Antifa. Personally, I have no problem in seeing a difference between some not wanted to be harrassed by police and someone trespassing and threatening police. I'm guessing you don't.

You twisted whacks are being twisted and whacky again...I’m not the one who condemned the Floyd killing and elevated a complete piece of dog shit to Sainthood, killed others, looted and burnt shit down in the name of the filthy fuck ...YOUR PEOPLE DID pknopp people did....Remember now?
I'm not sure who my people are, I don't pay dues to either BLM or Antifa. Personally, I have no problem in seeing a difference between some not wanted to be harrassed by police and someone trespassing and threatening police. I'm guessing you don't.

Nothing she did deserves the death penalty.

Will All Lives Matter fight for her?
Will they elevate her to sainthood like they did George Floyd?
Will politicians condemn her killer and call for the shooters head?

It was senseless...she should have known trying to forcefully enter the Senate or House floor would bring serious reprecussions.

It was senseless...she should have known trying to forcefully enter the Senate or House floor would bring serious reprecussions.

So we know you’re credible and all, link us to your posts showing you made the same type of statement when ole Saint George went down.
Thanks in advance

It was an assassination, and nothing else.

Forum List

Back