Will Dem politicians protest the senseless murder of Ashli Babbitt or was she too white?

Will All Lives Matter fight for her?
Will they elevate her to sainthood like they did George Floyd?
Will politicians condemn her killer and call for the shooters head?

Was she the one who went through the window yesterday after she was ordered not to?
Then no. She died for a dumbassed reason. Either way, provide a link for your context.

That should not be a death penalty.

Maybe not but either way, she shouldn't have been trying to climb to get in.
Did she have a backpack on? Her blood is on Trump's hands.

While I will not argue that point there doesn't seem to have been any justification for shooting her.

I hate playing the what if game but what if there was an explosive in her backpack? Too hard to make out what was shouted behind the door if anything before she got shot. But she was climbing to get in the window. Tough for me to believe that a former member of the armed services would do something like this.

There were at least hundreds of backpacks there. Should the cops have swept the place with an automatic and cut them all down?

Was she the one who went through the window yesterday after she was ordered not to?
Then no. She died for a dumbassed reason. Either way, provide a link for your context.

That should not be a death penalty.

Maybe not but either way, she shouldn't have been trying to climb to get in.
Did she have a backpack on? Her blood is on Trump's hands.
Just so we know you’re credible and all...link us to your posts when you said the same about George Floyd. Thanks in advance

George Floyd wasn't killed attempting sedition. And from what I saw, he had knee over his neck..for about 8 minutes, suffocating slowly. Sorry, you don't get to make the association narrative. That's not how it works.

Haha...there is no public execution penalty associated with the CHARGE of “attempted sedition”....you know that right?

“Sedition is a serious felony punishable by fines and up to 20 years in prison and it refers to the act of inciting revolt or violence against a lawful authority with the goal of destroying or overthrowing it.”

“Sorry, you don't get to make the association narrative. That's not how it works.”
I’m not dark enough to have an opinion...I get it.

There is no public execution policy for demanding your civil rights are honored either.

Look, we know full-well that NO Dem poster here is credible enough to condemn the shooting....My interest lies with whether or not politicians will publicly denounce the murder and call for the shooters head like they did during the Floyd incident.

If she had done what she was told no one gets hurt, right?

The best way to stay alive is to obey lawful police demands to back off and comply to deescalate the situation.

So we know you’re credible and all, link us to your posts showing you made the same statement when ole Saint George went down.
Thanks in advance
'

What did you say? (we know what you have said)
I said “Thank you Derek Chauvin, thank you for making America a safer place.”
And I was right....America is better without George Floyd in it.
Can the same be said about a 14 year law abiding Veteran?

I’m asking you the questions...Remember? I’m the OP.
Was her life less valuable than was George Floyd’s?
Did she die while committing a crime? Did she ignore police requests? Was she part of a mob that made a police officer afraid for his life? Are your standards the same for both tragedies?

The best way to stay alive is to obey lawful police demands to back off and comply to deescalate the situation.

So we know you’re credible and all, link us to your posts showing you made the same statement when ole Saint George went down.
Thanks in advance
'

She was breaking into somewhere and ignoring what she was told. If she had been black you would have cheered.

We all already know the answer to that.

At least 75 million Americans will never forget her murder, but no one will be held accountable, but because she's white the left has no problem with her murder

She died in the commission of a felony. She murdered herself.

Did she die while committing a crime? Did she ignore police requests? Was she part of a mob that made a police officer afraid for his life? Are your standards the same for both tragedies?

You twisted whacks are being twisted and whacky again...I’m not the one who condemned the Floyd killing and elevated a complete piece of dog shit to Sainthood, killed others, looted and burnt shit down in the name of the filthy fuck ...YOUR PEOPLE DID pknopp people did....Remember now?

She died in the commission of a felony. She murdered herself.

Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance
'

She was breaking into somewhere and ignoring what she was told. If she had been black you would have cheered.
Maybe I would have but I am evil, hateful and super white....and remember I’m asking you folks who came to Floyd’s rescue and demanded justice if you’ll do the same for Ashli despite her whiteness?
You’re scared to answer that...that’s weird.

Thanks in advance
'

Maybe I would have but I am evil, hateful and super white....and remember I’m asking you folks who came to Floyd’s rescue and demanded justice if you’ll do the same for Ashli despite her whiteness?
You’re scared to answer that...that’s weird.

I already answered it. What happened to her was unjustified.

Re your thread title, the answer is no, and they intend to kill everybody like her they can in one fashion or another. They want a bloodbath.

Trump is responsible for her death, and the deaths of the three others.

Their blood is on his hands.

I call for the inciters of yesterdays riots to be held accountable for her death.

Impeach Trumpybear and put him, his son and Gouli on trial for her murder.

Stop the Squeal.

So to be clear, you want a world where losing power is followed by arrest and trial, right?

Excellent. This game of pretend is growing more and more tiresome.

No no no.

See, that was a JUSTIFIED police shooting because it was a Trump supporter.

Forum List

Back