Will Clinton Drop out?

Will Clinton Drop out

• Yes

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters
i can just vision Hillary in one of those Bugs Bunny cartoons where she is walking thru a home, then suddenly drops down a 100 foot high spiral staircase and as she is falling, she is yelling every curse word known to man kind,,even in russian

Nope. She has her usual Smug,Snobby look like she is above the rest of us citizens...she is DEMANDING they release the info....pft what a joke she is.
It sounds to me like she figures she has nothing to worry about.

Don't you want the info released? Let's get it all out in the open right now, for all to see.
Rather have the WIKI stuff. Dont want or trust anything from this D group of crooks. They plead 5th about billions paid to Iran? Trust? Lol!

She is fixing to hold live conference from Iowa...does she drop out? I say MAYBE but I expect to claim she is innocent blah blah blah...its a Russian Conspiracy etc etc.Righ Wing Conspiracy

It's another Weiner that has caused her so much problems!

Her Husband and now Anthony!

( You can tell how much sorrow I feel for that rotten skank of a whore! )

She is fixing to hold live conference from Iowa...does she drop out? I say MAYBE but I expect to claim she is innocent blah blah blah...its a Russian Conspiracy etc etc.Righ Wing Conspiracy
Turns out it was all nothing. Happy?

Turns out it was all nothing. Happy?
Sure if you love corruption,threats,blackmail etc. The bitch WILL get her just due...I will personally make sure of that if I have to.

Forum List

Back