I can see Trump being an awesome president

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
I say that because he has a long history of helping others in need. His (now adult) kids also know the importance and satifsication it brings to help others.
We recently saw that in another thread I started.

I also like how he respects the laws and our veterans. He stands behind, and supports, our police and military.

The guy knows high taxes, and over regulation, is killing us. While Hillary is talking about increasing both, Trump knows it's the last thing we need.

Trump also knows that Obamacare BS is a complete disaster I can only hope he'll come up something better.

A long history of helping others ??!

Lol! He's only helped himself since day one .

A long history of helping others ??!

Lol! He's only helped himself since day one .
Show me something/anything about Hillary being this generous .......

Skip to the 2:45 min mark

Went to 2 'min. Didn't see anything .

I bought a homeless guy a cup a coffee and a bagel . Maybe I should have a press conference !

Here's another vid/story about how kind Trump is. This one brought tears to my eyes.....

Hillary has never done anything for anyone but herself. Trump and his family has.

Eek, maybe I need to educate you on utilitarianism.

A philosophy which all humans follow, whether they admit it or not.

Hillary has never done anything for anyone but herself. Trump and his family has.

Eek, maybe I need to educate you on utilitarianism.

A philosophy which all humans follow, whether they admit it or not.

Nope... you should educate yourself on altruism. I know, it is such a strange concept that it has never even occurred to the likes of Hillary. Thankfully, her sentence lurks in the horizon.

I have a ton of respect for Trump and what he's done for others. Sadly.... I can't say the same for Hillary.

Trump is a good guy. He's always been interested in helping others.

Last edited:
You simple minded fool.

What a concise, and intelligent, response. It can only add to the stupidity level of this conversation.

If you don't like the position - address the position.

Otherwise, shut the hell up and let the adults talk.

I say that because he has a long history of helping others in need. His (now adult) kids also know the importance and satifsication it brings to help others.
We recently saw that in another thread I started.

I also like how he respects the laws and our veterans. He stands behind, and supports, our police and military.

The guy knows high taxes, and over regulation, is killing us. While Hillary is talking about increasing both, Trump knows it's the last thing we need.

Trump also knows that Obamacare BS is a complete disaster I can only hope he'll come up something better.
I hate saying "WTF?", but sometimes, you just can't help it.

Who are you even talking about?

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

'USA Freedom Kids' creator plans to sue Trump campaign

Donald Trump cut off medical treatment to his nephew's sick baby | Daily Mail Online

WTF?

How can anyone be so ignorant about this guy?

Forum List

Back