Will Brady Be OK With Tampa Bay's Woeak Offensive Line

Brady will either kickass with Tampa, or we'll lynch the Glazers, and/or he'll retire here.
Wait until he gets a taste of that fishing.
Everything is here. It's not south of here, or north of here. It's here.
Sounds like a great place
It truly is. Wait! No! It's hotter than hell here, yankees! You would die from the heat if you came here! There's Bull sharks, too.
I'll TAKE hot right now. It's currently 28 degrees here in Valparaiso, Indiana.
Was 88 here today. Not getting hot yet.
I sweated. Still a good time to go catch some yellows n reds at a spot I know.

She'll mostly be there for games. The rest of the time I imagine her and the kids will be here. Better schools.Better quality of life

She'll mostly be there for games. The rest of the time I imagine her and the kids will be here. Better schools.Better quality of life

Da fuq is that 3rd world garbage?

Tampa Bay is a United States Metropolitan area with over 3 million people.

We have more fish than anywhere in the fucking world.

When I was a kid, I went fishing, but I brought a glove and picked some oysters and cooked them in seawater in a #10 can in case I didn't catch any fish. Did not starve, at any rate.

Could not lose.

Last edited:
?I?? I'm wondering how Tom Brady is going to do, when he doesn't have the good pass protection that he got with the New England Patriots. He typically has had a lot of time to throw the ball.

In contrast, with the Buc's offensive line, Jameis Winston had the 2nd worst number of sacks in the NFL.

It's true that Brady holds on to the ball for a fraction of a second less than Winston, but the difference is not very much.
Winston was much more mobile than Brady and threw for 5000 yards last season.

I think Brady would have considered the line before signing with Tampa
Winston also led the NFL in interceptions and fumbles. He's a young guy and got his walking papers.

Also, Winston had the benefit of very fine receivers. If the Bucs somehow stiffen up their offensive line, NFL teams are not going to be happy about having the Buc's on their schedule.

Brady will either kickass with Tampa, or we'll lynch the Glazers, and/or he'll retire here.
Sounds like a great place
It truly is. Wait! No! It's hotter than hell here, yankees! You would die from the heat if you came here! There's Bull sharks, too.
I'll TAKE hot right now. It's currently 28 degrees here in Valparaiso, Indiana.
Was 88 here today. Not getting hot yet.
I sweated. Still a good time to go catch some yellows n reds at a spot I know.
Wow, 88! That IS a bit warm for this time of year. I lived in the Phoenix, Arizona area for about 33 years. I got tired of big city living and the increasing problem of illegal immigration there. I had lived in the Valparaiso, Indiana area as a kid from roughly 1971-77. I remembered how nice, safe and nearly crime free it was here. I moved back here in May of 2010 and most likely will NEVER go back to Arizona. I visited here several times, in the WINTER, to see if I could handle the cold. I could, and DO handle it quite well. Very little has changed here since the 1970's. It's still peaceful and safe here, and I never feel afraid for my safety in ANY part of town.

?I?? I'm wondering how Tom Brady is going to do, when he doesn't have the good pass protection that he got with the New England Patriots. He typically has had a lot of time to throw the ball.

In contrast, with the Buc's offensive line, Jameis Winston had the 2nd worst number of sacks in the NFL.

It's true that Brady holds on to the ball for a fraction of a second less than Winston, but the difference is not very much.
I think Brady is a fool to keep playing. Last season proved he is most likely washed up and will never be the player he once was. He NEEDS to retire.
You could be right.

Winston seems to be a rising star. His only drawback last season was that he threw, I believe 30 interceptions, along with his 33 TD's. I'm not sure if many QB's HAVE done that in a season.
He also committed an extraordinary number of fumbles. I watched almost every Bucs game. I never saw anything like it.

Winston seems to be a rising star. His only drawback last season was that he threw, I believe 30 interceptions, along with his 33 TD's. I'm not sure if many QB's HAVE done that in a season.
He also committed an extraordinary number of fumbles. I watched almost every Bucs game. I never saw anything like it.

I sincerely hope they're not going to try to have Brady tutor Winston.

Winston is a lost cause, IMHO.

I hope they find a fresh, decent new QB besides Winston.

I thought the old guy was retiring. I couldn't believe it when I heard he had signed on with a different team. What in hell happened? Are they still giving him a hard time about the underinflated footballs?

He's on Da Bucs now. Once he gets a taste of that Bay lifestyle, he might move down here.

Doh! No! It's hell! Yankees blood will boil if they come down here! Stay away yankees, our weather can kill you!

It was 88 today, it's not even getting hot yet.
Old people like the warmer weather.
Not fun playing football with 90 degrees in October. Hot in Florida, folks. There's a reason why Bucs choose to wear their white jerseys for home games.

He better be if Gisele is ready.....Tampa . Ya know why ?
"On an Average, you will find around 53 direct and connecting flights departing from TPA to LIR CR. January is the cheapest time to fly from Tampa to Liberia. Travelers may find some bargains on hotel rates as well during these months. The average flight time between Tampa to Liberia is around 2 hours 55 minutes."
From LIR to his beach house is a lil over an hour 1/2. Leave Tampon at noon and eat supper at La Catrina. Killa lobster tacos
I seriously doubt that multi millionaire Brady and his wife fly commercial airlines. People that rich fly private Lear jets. ... :cool:

I'm thinking Brady can afford his own plane. Will his wife like it in Tampa is really the big Q.

The location is paradise, but Democrats run the city.

I always managed to fly under the radar..
Democrats do indeed run this city. God help you if BLM shows up to block traffic, and you're in it. Cops won't break it up.

Just restrict the fishing to bay and gulf (saltwater). Lakes are dangerous places around here.
I've heard you've got LOTS of gators there!

Just restrict the fishing to bay and gulf (saltwater). Lakes are dangerous places around here.
Poisonous water mocassins (cottonmouths) too. You're not safe if you're in a boat. They crawl right up into the boat with you. Stick to saltwater.

Poisonous water mocassins (cottonmouths) too. You're not safe if you're in a boat. They crawl right up into the boat with you. Stick to saltwater.
In a word, YIKES!

I wonder why the Bucs don't go with they're longtime backup quarterback, Ryan Griffin. Watched him in preseason last year. He was impressive, and didn't fumble or throw interceptions like Jamis Winston.

I think if Griffin would have been Bucs QB all season long, Bucs would have won more games. If Brady gets hurt early, we'll get to see Griffin.

'Noteworthy’ Ryan Griffin is the NFL’s best preseason quarterback

I was a huge Tom Brady / NE Patriots fan for years.

But even if Brady takes Tampa Bay to the Super Bowl.

I refuse to watch the game.

Brady is dead to me. ... :cool:
Brady definitely WON'T be taking Tampa to the Super Bowl. I believe he'll be lucky to last the season.

Brady’s performance trailed off at the end of last year

Hard to imagine he will perform better. Otherwise, Belichick would have kept him
The Patriots COULD NOT keep him.

Winston is the sole member of the 30/30 club. He's a prolific passer....to both teams. You'll note that no one has picked him up yet, despite throwing for 33 TDs and 5000 yards last year.

Oh, and he's got personal issues, too. FSU paid a woman almost a million dollars and did 5 years of sexual assault awareness programs to settle a suit about her claim that Winston raped her. Winston was also accused of sexual assault against an Uber driver, apologized for it and was punished by the league and had his Uber privileges revoked (she never filed charges apparently).

He's got the physical skills, but it seems not the mental ones.

Da fuq is that 3rd world garbage?

Tampa Bay is a United States Metropolitan area with over 3 million people.

We have more fish than anywhere in the fucking world.

When I was a kid, I went fishing, but I brought a glove and picked some oysters and cooked them in seawater in a #10 can in case I didn't catch any fish. Did not starve, at any rate.

Could not lose.

That’s the life

Winston is the sole member of the 30/30 club. He's a prolific passer....to both teams. You'll note that no one has picked him up yet, despite throwing for 33 TDs and 5000 yards last year.

Oh, and he's got personal issues, too. FSU paid a woman almost a million dollars and did 5 years of sexual assault awareness programs to settle a suit about her claim that Winston raped her. Winston was also accused of sexual assault against an Uber driver, apologized for it and was punished by the league and had his Uber privileges revoked (she never filed charges apparently).

He's got the physical skills, but it seems not the mental ones.
With fumbles he had 42 turnovers. Many Pick 6s.

Turnovers can be fixed.
Brady’s declining skills can’t.

Forum List

Back