Will Brady Be OK With Tampa Bay's Woeak Offensive Line

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
?I?? I'm wondering how Tom Brady is going to do, when he doesn't have the good pass protection that he got with the New England Patriots. He typically has had a lot of time to throw the ball.

In contrast, with the Buc's offensive line, Jameis Winston had the 2nd worst number of sacks in the NFL.

It's true that Brady holds on to the ball for a fraction of a second less than Winston, but the difference is not very much.

Tampa Bay playoffs next year, baby!

Winston sucked balls, need to get another better young hopeful in there so Brady can train him.

Winston is no good, mmmk?

They are looking for linemen.

If Brady gets sacked a lot, that's gonna suck.

I am quite familiar with Buccaneers history.

We talked about it today, as a matter of fact.

How many QBs left the Bucs and won the Superbowl next year? At least 3. Maybe 4.

Da Bucs!

?I?? I'm wondering how Tom Brady is going to do, when he doesn't have the good pass protection that he got with the New England Patriots. He typically has had a lot of time to throw the ball.

In contrast, with the Buc's offensive line, Jameis Winston had the 2nd worst number of sacks in the NFL.

It's true that Brady holds on to the ball for a fraction of a second less than Winston, but the difference is not very much.
I thought the old guy was retiring. I couldn't believe it when I heard he had signed on with a different team. What in hell happened? Are they still giving him a hard time about the underinflated footballs?

I thought the old guy was retiring. I couldn't believe it when I heard he had signed on with a different team. What in hell happened? Are they still giving him a hard time about the underinflated footballs?

He's on Da Bucs now. Once he gets a taste of that Bay lifestyle, he might move down here.

Doh! No! It's hell! Yankees blood will boil if they come down here! Stay away yankees, our weather can kill you!

It was 88 today, it's not even getting hot yet.

He's on Da Bucs now. Once he gets a taste of that Bay lifestyle, he might move down here.

Doh! No! It's hell! Yankees blood will boil if they come down here! Stay away yankees, our weather can kill you!

He moved teams for the weather?

Winston was much more mobile than Brady and threw for 5000 yards last season.

I think Brady would have considered the line before signing with Tampa

I think Brady is a fool to keep playing. Last season proved he is most likely washed up and will never be the player he once was. He NEEDS to retire.

He moved teams for the weather?
Yep, most likely.

Winston is a useless chump. My HS QB could do better. I ain't BSing in the least..much. Ok, maybe a little..

Last edited:

Winston seems to be a rising star. His only drawback last season was that he threw, I believe 30 interceptions, along with his 33 TD's. I'm not sure if many QB's HAVE done that in a season.

I think Brady’s advantage over Winston is that he reads Defenses better and will not make critical mistakes.

Winston’s advantage was he was more mobile and could convert more broken plays

Winston is a useless chump. My HS QB could do better.

5000 yards and 30 TDS last year, but a head of jelly

Old people like the warmer weather.

I was a huge Tom Brady / NE Patriots fan for years.

But even if Brady takes Tampa Bay to the Super Bowl.

I refuse to watch the game.

Brady is dead to me. ... :cool:
Brady definitely WON'T be taking Tampa to the Super Bowl. I believe he'll be lucky to last the season.

Brady’s performance trailed off at the end of last year

Hard to imagine he will perform better. Otherwise, Belichick would have kept him

I was a huge Tom Brady / NE Patriots fan for years.

But even if Brady takes Tampa Bay to the Super Bowl.

I refuse to watch the game.

Brady is dead to me. ... :cool:
Brady definitely WON'T be taking Tampa to the Super Bowl. I believe he'll be lucky to last the season.

Brady’s performance trailed off at the end of last year

Hard to imagine he will perform better. Otherwise, Belichick would have kept him
Agree. I truly believe Brady is washed up.

Forum List

Back